How do I get a tanned skinned colored eye bf? Those are my only standards as a femanon until then I am foreveralone

How do I get a tanned skinned colored eye bf? Those are my only standards as a femanon until then I am foreveralone.

Attached: 220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (220x270, 14K)

have u tried california

My eyes are green but I could get tanned skin if I left the house and I have big nigger lips (I'm 100% Ukrainian) so I could do that.

He's much more attractive than me in his facial build though.

>tfw white but could tan pretty well with blue eyes
>tfw live in a snow infested no sun hellhole

I just look at this piece of shit bait thread and i can already see it having like 200 replies. I remember when people werent this stupid around here. What happened.

>45041219

why are milk bois so salty

Tanned is easy to fix, so just look for someone that's "colored eye" (whatever that is) and send him out in the sun to tan.

he's wearing contacts btw

Attached: 15506454201146.jpg (615x410, 49K)

You must be a bona fide brainlet.

Tanning goes wrong for white people most of the time. A handful of white people can pull off tans and look amazing but an already brown person tanned looks better.

Attached: fake3.jpg (660x495, 65K)

How am I baiting? Jeremy Meeks is sexy. Nobody calls your big tiddy gothicc threads bait.

Just get a tan bro. Haha cumskins actually believe this.

Attached: tan5.jpg (450x516, 26K)

I want a female Jeremy Meeks gf without the thuggish violent criminal past though. Do they exist?

Those are fake tans though. I get fairly dark (like middle eastern dark) if I am out in the sun and take care to not get burnt since that happens pretty easily. I could probably get close to this guy's color.

Attached: 468900036.jpg (1024x682, 200K)

In comparison though my natural skin color is like this guy's. Maybe even a little paler and more translucent.

Attached: Cillian-Murphy-cillian-murphy-27265548-947-1400.jpg (947x1400, 119K)

Who even cares about eye color just be white and not fat are my only standards

Lmao you atent 100% Ukranian then. Your mom or grandma was Kebabed somewhere along the line Abdul.

His face looks white with some brown. Look at meeks face its golden tan with brown all around

That pic is not my skin color, and I am white. The proof is in the nipples, and these are mine. All pink; no brown.

Attached: IMG_20180430_121635~01.jpg (2684x748, 295K)

What if Im Italian with brown nipples

Then you're not white. Italians have never been white.

I dont consider myself white even though im northern Italian with blonde hair blue eyes, being Italian is more important

Nipple color isn't an exact science at all. Arabs have pink nipples too and whites have brown nipples too. But anyways the point is tanning. Post pictures of what you look like tanned.

I don't have an image of what I look like tanned because I haven't left my apartment in 2 years. I get about as dark as that middle eastern guy image posted earlier.

Mudsharks are disgusting

unsurprisingly unoriginal

Attached: nig lovers reality.jpg (878x661, 123K)

>Those are fake tans though

No they're not. That's what white people look like when they overtan if they don't turn red right away.

Italians are better than whites then because whites actually want niggers and Muslims to live in their country

I am tanned, brown eyes, short hair like pic related.

Give me your contract.

i am a sand nigger with green eyes wanna date me?

Slavs don't want that though.

I guess I like Slavs more than whites then anyone who wants niggers and Muslims to come to their country should be killed