Holy shit liberalism was a mistake. Western Asians are crying about cultural appropriation now like a bunch of negroes...

>twitter.com/jere_bare/status/989981023076208640

Holy shit liberalism was a mistake. Western Asians are crying about cultural appropriation now like a bunch of negroes. Fucking Asians, the people who make 100k a year on average in the US, and take up so much space in high ranking academic institutions they have to limit the amount allowed in.

Attached: 1453503253010.png (1280x800, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/daumkeziah/status/988115815068139520/photo/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL. he looks angry about a lot of things.

Maybe there's something to be considered about the fact that Asians have the highest IQ of all races and the western ones tend to be liberal. :)

@jeremylam

>come on bruh u just mad she aint wearing that dress for u

Shut the fuck up Jow Forumstard, no one here gives a fuck about this childish tantrum. Fuck off to your shit board please

found Jeremy.

this. she looks good af in that Chinese trad dress. its all too much for Jeremy.

also his name is culturally appropriated. what does that even mean?

im sorry but wat

mobile.twitter.com/daumkeziah/status/988115815068139520/photo/3

Kratos is black.

This shit
This SHIT is exactly why I'm a fucking white nationalist. No matter what the fuck we do, we will always be racist to nonwhites. They will ALWAYS hate us.
These parasites. Niggers, spics, kikes and even asians are not American. They're hostile foreign hordes.

Attached: IMG_0430.jpg (675x1200, 48K)

Thousands give a fuck, you nigger ape. Check the likes and responses.

This is fucking great. Please follow suit and report this beta cunt to his university. He said nigger a bunch of times and now he thinks he can attack others for racism.

Attached: IMG_0432.jpg (750x651, 117K)

I thought asians were okay but they are brainwashed by the "POC" "others" crowd hard. Also the comments on the girls pic are such sour grapes:
>she was probably one of the white girls who mocked my friends for henna or traditional religious attire, considering the mocking pose as well in said photos

oh no its a meme

Attached: DcC_a1iU0AEJXgG.jpg (639x735, 68K)

>pull op tweet in bed
>roll over to Chinese gf
>"Hey is there anything wrong with this American wearing this Chinese dress?"
>"It looks fine to me baby"
>proceed to bleach her ten minutes later
Real Chinese people are racist as fuck and think they're better than all other cultures and they still don't give a fuck about this American "cultural appropriation" faggotry.

Attached: IMG_9833.jpg (600x800, 94K)

apparently the dude in OP is vietnamese. ask her why viet tend to be so liberal

HAHAHAHAHA
Even better.
Real Vietnamese hate Chinese people because they fucked up Vietnam even worse and for a longer time than America. My Moroccan friend found that out when he started dating his Vietnamese gf. This soi guzzling faggot is westernized wanna be.

Attached: IMG_0351.jpg (237x250, 41K)

It's true my ultra libtard viet friend gets super racist and angry if someone asks if shes chinese

At least the dude seems to be getting a lot of shit for it.

You see, I'm torn on who to side with here
On one hand, he's a stupid piece of shit who seriously thinks Asians are "oppressed" in thic country
On the other hand, she's clearly an arrogant cunt who thinks anybody gives a shit about some high school dance and treats it like she's getting fucking married

Attached: 1503934568668s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

....But it's okay for gooks to wear western style dresses and suits?

>the likes and responses
GO BACK

Apparently it is because it was """""""forced"""""""" on them.
Fuck these westernized cunts and their convenient excuses.

Attached: IMG_0435.jpg (750x685, 115K)

Go back for showing that people do, in fact, give a fuck?

I wonder if they say that about their tesla or mercedes that daddy bought them with his millions he earned in america.

here's a good post from plebbit about OP

Attached: lib asians.jpg (1989x631, 237K)

>take up so much space in high ranking academic institutions they have to limit the amount allowed in

No one has to limit the amount. That's actually completely unfair to them. This guy is still a dumbass though.

hes angry cuz he doesnt have a stacey in a sexy asian dress that went to prom with him.

>duck blood tofu hot pot
Sounds cool as fuck.

If there was no limit harvard and other top schools would be all asians who are sent over here because school name is directly tied to status back home. american and euro schools should reserve the majority for students who will actually remain in the country

Fucking good on that guy for complaining. People are working out that there is fame and money to be made by exploiting both white liberal guilt, and then the inevitable backlash that follows. That shitty comedian did it with the Apu thing, and now this guy has done it too. If both sides didn't feed this shit it wouldn't happen.

Most conservatives don't actually oppose AA because of justice principles. They oppose it because they perceive it as damaging to whites. Funny thing is that top colleges would be filled with Asians, not whites, if racial discrimination didn't exist in college admissions.

lmao, meanwhile asians copy everything from white people.

this is literally it. same with all the salty comments from asian girls. they're struggling with feeling like they are low status despite all the money from daddy. the reality is no one gives a shit about money in the USA. they dont seem to grasp that since money makes you a rockstar back home, and so they pretend its racism when no one fucking cares.

yes we do. and you tax us heavily with BWC colonialzation on our women.

Yeah, hot pot is a real gem, apparently. My gf is from Sichuan and it's really popular there

The fact that you view opposition to injustice and opposition to unfair treatment of whites as two separate things is very weird.

To highschoolers, it usually is like the equivalent of a wedding to normalfags.
We have a different culture from them and that's okay.