ITT: pros of being alone for many years and doing everything all by yourself and being doomed to live and die in never...

ITT: pros of being alone for many years and doing everything all by yourself and being doomed to live and die in never ending solitude
>can cook well

Attached: .jpg (699x485, 69K)

ive got cooking 2 minute noodles down to a fine art

>Can say that I have endured an entire lifetime of self-inflicted suffering
How many points does this give me when I die and get to choose my next life?

Attached: wojak happy.jpg (999x823, 163K)

Maybe you will get a special skin so everybody in next life can see your achievement?

Attached: .png (865x526, 36K)

>no problem taking your own life

I feel much more confident being alone. I can walk into pretty much anything by myself and not feel like a freak, in contrast to my Chad brother who refuses to go somewhere if he doesn't have anyone to go with.

Comfortable with inactivity/ silence.
It might not seem like much, but seriously the normalshits I know are incapable of this.

>can go to cinema/restaurant alone
I was really uncomfortable doing it years ago, but know i learnt to not give a fuck.

>refuses to go somewhere if he doesn't have anyone to go with
Like where?

>comfortable being alone
>comfortable with myself because i feel no need to conform

Attached: strokestroke.jpg (115x125, 3K)

>Comfortable with inactivity/ silence.
>It might not seem like much, but seriously the normalshits I know are incapable of this.

This. It's like watching automatons when they scramble to pull their phones out when they're faced with 10 seconds of idleness.

not original user, but i arrived just before opening time of a store a couple days ago and waited outside for ten minutes or so. without fail, every other person who walked up to the building ended up pulling out their phone within a minute of having to stand still. felt bizarre to watch.

Like to a party or the movies or something.

What if I pull out my phone to make time pass faster instead of standing like a statue? Only pigeons are robots? Tard.

>he goes to parties
original. lol

Attached: .png (604x608, 8K)

looks like the buttblasted normie has escaped /b/

>don't need to live up to any expectations from anyone
>can do pretty much whatever the fuck I want

Actually have time for hobbies vidya and shows you like.

Bond with your pets to spiritual levels because you see them every second of every day

Why does standing still frighten you so?
>inb4 it doesn't
Go right now and stand in a corner for five (5) minutes, really go do it, it's no time at all and you're on Jow Forums so you have the time to waste

I learned how to make hip hop beats

I mean yeah I'm pretty self sufficient so that's cool

Why does me using my phone bother you? Must I stand still to prove how free I am from technology addiction? Screw that I can do whatever I want. Letting my mind wander is OVERRATED

This

>dog spends every waking minute with me
>sleeps in bed, sits in bathroom when I'm showering, sits on the head rest of my armchair when I watching a film, sits at my feet when I'm playing vidya, walk him at least 2 hours a day, more if the weather is nice
>normie brother and sister only see him as a dog and also complain he never goes on their room

Pic related

Attached: _20180311_044424.jpg (900x913, 248K)

That dog is a slut

*user Iikes this post*

It's chad.

Origu

Also this, it's funny to see how most people can't even wait their turn in line because it means standing quietly for a few minutes. It's also sad that I take pleasure in having spent a such mind numbing amount of time standing quietly, alone, waiting in line for the inevitably bland death that awaits me that I now need to take pleasure in the suffering of those who have "better" things to do.

You fear the silence, you fear an original thought popping into your head
fucking normalnigger

I don't fear the silence, I'm bored of it. You think I have to signal my strength over the fear of silence to everyone by restricting myself for what? You care that much about the opinions of those around?

I hope you take your dog for lots of walks and give it a somewhat fulfilling life.

There's a difference between choosing sometimes to take the easy option and pull out your phone, and being so weak that can't even consider not doing that.

True but you assume I've never considered not doing it. I've stood in so many long lines staring into space and exploring my thoughts that it's just boring. You equate originality with good creativity but having original concepts is not always good or interesting. It does not make you a strong person either. So beyond the judgements of others it comes down to entertainment. You seem to think that restricting myself from a world of entertainment is weakness when it has nothing to do with each other

But how do you know all the people you see doing it every time?

i can cook minute rice in 55 seconds

>don't have to spend money on anyone but myself
Feels really good.