Should Kratos be black?

should Kratos be black?

Attached: D804CF40-D298-49F6-A106-86920CD381FB.jpg (234x236, 33K)

No, he is a fucking Greek. Stop being a faggot for "muh diversity"

He could be but his skin color doesn't matter about his race, he was cursed to be ash-colored by the gods.

What he SHOULD be is a woman for a game or two. I mean obviously not Kratos himself, but a God of War that's a chick.

are you implying there were no black Greeks?

agreed, sister. everyone knows women are better than men at everything, even war.

he wasn't cursed to be ash colored, the gods stuck the ACTUAL ashes of the wife and son he murdered onto his body

We wuz greekz n sheit

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-115548_Chrome.jpg (1080x1458, 354K)

*daughter. pls

Gender switching is a fairly common trope on Greek mythology. Kratos could turn female for at least part of a game. long enough to fulfill my /ss/ fantasy

Attached: 2018-04-27-boi.jpg (1200x1697, 1.03M)

Bullshit. I just want to see/play a game where you're running around with your tits out, and the God of War makers are crazy enough to do something like that

yeah im down for a hot chick mashing up hordes of monsters.

Attached: CA754DED-8B76-4A6E-BBB7-683FE99C5B67.jpg (1680x1050, 167K)

Considering he is there for his son in the game, I don't think he could be black

but i cant see any wh*te boi's posessing that kind of strength.

Baldur is your typical wh*te boi deity.

>rayzist azz whitebois pushing dey eurocentric history on us wit dey tricknology

Wow, it's almost like they're actually demi-gods

>No cutscene where she's covered head to toe in blood after and bathes in a river to get it all off

Heck, wiping the blood off your tits should be a mechanic!

I'm pretty sure in Greek mythology, gods would shapeshift to test mortals, not because "why not", also, he's a Demi-god, he wouldn't have the ability to shapeshift

Yes he should be black and fuck all the Norse gods with his BBC. Whitebois would love QTEs building up to a cumshot all over their screens, especially in VR.

I was thinking of Tiresias, he was cursed by Hera to turn into a girl for beating up two snakes that were fucking

The whole reason he's bone white is because a witch bound the ashes of his dead wife and daughter to his skin so everyone would know that he is the ghost of sparta.

Fuck off, he's been white in the last 7 games

It's time for a black kratos

Boy you're like the non-historically accurate sjw game reviews who said that kingdom come: deliverance needed black people, even though it wouldn't be historically accurate. You can't just change and game and expect the history of it to be changed with it

you know who else is bone white?

the late Michael Jackson

>Fuck off, he's been white in the last 7 games
uhhh... user?

Attached: DY5ZEBUU8AAumuv.jpg (1110x599, 76K)

>but muh historically accuracy in this game of magic and gods
heh heh whitebois are squirming now. they know it will soon be over for them

kratos is pale af for a reason. he's cursed to bear the ashes of his wife and doughter on his skin until his dead.
making him black would make no sense.

Bullshit. His son is only quarter god, but seeing that he's Loki, he'll be shapeshifting left and right come the second game.

That's still white, just a darker shade of white. Meds are still white.

Female Witcher wouldbe been better

No, because he was actually a father to his child.

no, fuck off with this dumb shit. the reason why people don't care about niggers in games and comics is because most the time it's just changing an already white character into a black character. make an original character and stop trying to take gibs.

it is necessary?
originallly

Attached: ok-but-why-tho.jpg (300x300, 61K)

>memegenerator
user... I.....

>baldur
>weak
he punched kratos 10m into a fucking mountain

i don't like gender switching stuff but female Kratos makes my dagger turn it to a sword

Attached: SHAD YES!.jpg (696x1147, 127K)

Odin where is my wife's son!!!!!

He doesn't look like a med dude, not even the Italians look like that.

Shad should be doing AtreusXFreya not this gay shit