Aspiring wagecucks, why do you want a job?

Do you have an expensive lifestyle?(ie buying useless shit to impress other normies)

Do you need the money to pay off student loans which you only took on so you can get a good job?

Is it shame in not being a productive member of society? Are your parents threatening to cut you off if you're not gainfully employed?

Do you feel as if the other pieces of your life will start to fall into place after you find a job?

Basically, as an aspiring NEET (Wagecucking 50+ hrs a week without any lunch breaks), I'm trying to understand why so many of you feel so much stress in finding a job.

Attached: DCEkaUOXUAIfTxU.jpg (1200x758, 85K)

This user guesses masochism.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

Come on NEETs, tell us your stories.

Why do you want to spend 10 hrs/day wagecucking for Mr Noseberg?

Attached: 18194209_1518681901475281_2276985323239525046_n.jpg (448x377, 32K)

I want to work as a medical assistant so I can rack up hospital hours for med school becuz I want to do psychiatry and help fags like us. The class costs $1600 though so it's gonna be awhile until I can take it.

I'm not a amerimutt so I can't get neetbux, neither my family is wealthy enough so I can leech off of them.
>Do you have an expensive lifestyle?(ie buying useless shit to impress other normies)
My only expenses are internet, electricity and food
>Do you need the money to pay off student loans which you only took on so you can get a good job?
I don't have any loans since I didn't go to college
>Is it shame in not being a productive member of society? Are your parents threatening to cut you off if you're not gainfully employed?
I don't give a fuck about society. It's parents pressuring me and I need to oblige because without them, I'm living on the street and become a bum
>Do you feel as if the other pieces of your life will start to fall into place after you find a job?
It will still make me depressed as shit, even more when I'm a neet. Getting a job doesn't fix mental issues or give me social skills. It's just a means to get money by wasting 8 hours a day.

Probably the first thing. Money doesn't just buy you "useless shit" it generally makes you life more comfortable, secure and easy. For an example, I may want to go explore places in this world and expand my knowledge. That's not possible when on social security. NEETs may argue that they can save up for things they want, but doesn't consider that their neetbux will be cut if they have a saving going up.

Also, no good quality woman is going to fall for a man wasting away NEETing on a minimal budget.

Finally, I think it's really sad that NEETs absolutely think of a job as slave-labour. Don't like the jobs you qualify for? That's why education exist. I think it's especially sad when young NEETs cope out at an age where they are still able to turn things around.

>Also, no good quality woman is going to fall for a man wasting away NEETing on a minimal budget.
>wagecucks literally cope with their wasted lives because they can get some gold-digger whore at the end

Attached: 1474389391620.jpg (1075x974, 66K)

When I say good quality woman, I mean a woman who does not gold-dig on you and who can provide for herself with her own job. Whores who gold dig are basically female NEETs who rely on a man to totally provide for her.

>neets cope with gold-diggers by becoming a golddiggers on social security themselves

Oh the irony

Attached: big-grin-never-ever-know-your-meme-3.jpg (600x582, 150K)

I need to pay off my student loans so the jews don't come hunt me down. Otherwise I'd go live on some fucking island by myself. I shouldn't have took the loan to begin with, but I wasn't thinking about it and my parents expected me to go to school. Now I'm stuck wageslaving until I pay that off, then I can fuck off far away from annoying family members.

>neets cope with gold-diggers by becoming a golddiggers on social security themselves
And this is a bad thing how?
You better work hard for my next welfare check wagie
I'm planning to buy lots of games from Steam during the Summer sale so I can play vidya 24/7 for the next couple of months

I could be a neet but work so I've got something to do

Well, NEETs? What say you?

Yeah sure thing broski, lemme just finish my engineering degree first though so I can earn over $7000/month. Then you can have a few bucks of my taxes like the filthy beggar-whore you are :)

Whatever keeps you going wagie.
Remember to get married and have kids to have a fullfilling life. :^)

>thinking he can earn 7k a month straight out of school

Stay delusional

So I can buy a small comfy home, invest, then live off the bux generated by the investments.

Sure that's a reasonable salary expectation... if you graduated in the top half of your class at Stanford/MIT.

Inb4 you got a job offer in Palo Alto where the cost of rent alone is 4k/month.

Attached: main-qimg-34bb301c9b4d0f5fe11b2ac127ff9e78.png (451x219, 17K)

Let him live out his fantasy
He won't be able to find a job because he did jack shit in getting connections and thinks only his degree matters. The fact that he's boasting about it on Jow Forums of all places proves it.
I'll enjoy seeing him flipping burgers on McDonalds when I'm going there for a bite.

I wish I was a NEET i loved being NEET but my parents make me be a wagie.

Oh I definitely plan on doing that, thank you :) Too bad that the only women you qualify for are either drug addicts with no teeth in their mouth or women who have just went through their third divorce with tyrone and already have multiple kids

>murica
>neetbux
what

>implying I need 3DPD
top kek

Attached: 1502799793924.png (812x806, 797K)

country where I live don't give out welfare unless you have a serious disability (crippled, mentally retarded, autism, etc.)

Oh you wish broski, but you see, $7000/month is quite a common monthly wage after just 5 years in the field of engineering I'm studying. I browse Jow Forums because it really saves my day to read about people who are obviously doing way worse than I am. My favourite kinds of threads are threads like this were some NEET is trying to glorify his shitty life.

C 0 P 3

I will live a minimalist life with wagecuckoldry, all of that whilst saving money(or perhaps investing too).
In the mean time I will pursue my hobbies and help my family get around, perhaps find a qt3.141592 neet minimalist lady to take care of. No drama, no anger, pure blissful affection. If she decides to cuck me, her loss. I will be sure to devise something to counter the sjw white-knight-on-a-white-horse jury.
After working for Shekelstein for a little while, I will get the knowledge I require to pursue my other dreans, perhaps a Business or something.
If I get any gains from investment, I will save some too.
Everything will happen, with small but concrete steps .

My motivation; pure minimalism. I think the reason why rich people get easily corrupted is due to their clogged lifestyles. I will counter it with minimalism and time will tell. On another note I was also thinking of adopting a NEET, if the whole girlfriend scenario doesn't turn out the way I expected it to be. A GF will cheat on you but a NEET will never do it. I'm sure of it. After all of that is said and done, perhaps I will retire and or possible leave my job, become a NEET myself. If I were to do that, then it would be a lot more fulfilling to me, knowing that I didn't just give in.

>I will live a minimalist life with wagecuckoldry, all of that whilst saving money(or perhaps investing too).
>In the mean time I will pursue my hobbies and help my family get around, perhaps find a qt3.141592 neet minimalist lady to take care of.
>After all of that is said and done, perhaps I will retire and or possible leave my job, become a NEET myself.

Legit, the whole purpose of wagecucking is to eventually not have to wagecuck.

Attached: 11348b5b40df0590e4be8845fc47e496.gif (357x296, 1.82M)

I work to afford my hobbies.

>inb4 I'm trying to impress normies
My fucking dakis, anime figurines, posters, and shit are not to impress normies. I buy things because I enjoy them. It's the reason I buy RPG books, board games, TCG cards, and miniatures too. I fucking enjoy them. Why does Jow Forums act like the ability to fucking enjoy something makes you a normie.

>board games, TCG cards
Hmmm, do you play them by yourself or...?

>tfw no minimalist life

Attached: e225e3353fc4f7db0cd3bb688e67645e.jpg (736x1104, 130K)

No I play them with others. I play both at a local store on card game/board game nights.

>inb4 because they require other people to play it means I bought them to impress people

that's a fucking retarded argument

>that
>minimalist

>>inb4 because they require other people to play it means I bought them to impress people
>that's a fucking retarded argument
stfu dumbass I was just curious

Well then I apologize for jumping down the throat you fucking faggot, this site teaches you to act with open hostility but that is no reason for me to do so. I hope you have a good day.

I don't have an expensive lifestyle but I still need some money to live. No NEETbux where I am from unless you have severe health issues.

Plus I get easily bored, I need something to keep me busy even if it's not a pleasant hobby

Real neets invest in cryptocurrency

Because I don't want to be a useless scourge on society.

Because I don't want to be at the mercy of a numale bureaucrat

Because I don't want to live next to Tyrone