Where can I find an above average looking, middle aged mom who's dtf

Where can I find an above average looking, middle aged mom who's dtf

Attached: mom.jpg (1080x1920, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIQhwRVXLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everywhere, you just have to be good looking, have confidence, have a really big dick and money, a little extra that makes them wet on the first minutes would be you threating them like garbage.
see this as a example youtube.com/watch?v=QxIQhwRVXLQ
know your place

I know a guy who offered his wife to me. She's hotter than pic related, but I wasn't really interested.

>BUMP

Chad i summon you to this thread
Kek give me strength

Attached: 1524645710174m.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

>everywhere, you just have to be good looking, have confidence, have a really big dick and money, a little extra that makes them wet on the first minutes would be you threating them like garbage.
What is the fucking point of going for old ass used pussy, if they have the standards of a fucking 18 year old.

WHAT YOU JUST LISTED ARE THE STANDARDS FOR WOMEN IN THEIR PRIME. ARE YOU TELLING ME THESE USED UP OL BAGS HAVE THE EXACT SAME STANDARDS!? JESUS CHRIST.

Your mom doofus she's right there.

>Not making use of available resources

my mom is almost 50 and is dating a tall, fit, 24 year old musician

and how old are you? 25+?

very nice

good taste

what did you expect? to learn from this?
they already got many chads inside them and will never forget that taste of genetic superiority ever, they will never ever settle for something less than a chad.
betas like you are trying to literally pay for something that other men got not only for free but effortlessly.

I'm 20 in a month

you actually dont get how desperate women get if they're single past 30. they dont just go for chads.
If you were an alpha you'd know more about how women work.

a woman who is 45 isn't going to be expecting prime 18-30 year old male dick. She's just going to be hoping for BBC, and maybe a stable marriage.

let me put it in this way, even in the best case scenario you are doomed to virginity.
>pic related

Attached: christian girl.png (839x2172, 305K)

tell that to my mother lmao

your mother getting her dick filled with some young dude willing to hit the pussy, aint going to get the love she craves in her life.
She's going to get pumped and dumped and more used.

>ARE YOU TELLING ME THESE USED UP OL BAGS HAVE THE EXACT SAME STANDARDS!?

Everybody and their mother have a MILF fetish these days. Mature women (even the average ones) know that if they put out there they will have above average males seeking them - in particular when they are only dtf.

Of course they have at the very least the same standards girls your age have.

I know that, its the state of things these days buddy.
but I am kinda satisfied they never got the guy they wanted and got to settle down with some schmuck they don't even love, they'll divorce the beta anyways and ruin everything anyways, there is a reason we call them damaged goods.
she gave away her best years to chads and now we have to settle with sloppy seconds right? not gonna happen, they will straight torwards the young tight ones and leave the used up meat socks to the pathetic cucks.

Oh i know, i feel bad for her. she's been divorced three times and every man her age she's brought home in the past ten years has ended up being an addict or a onions boy faggot. She and my dad almost got married after i popped out until he ran off with my (((rich))) stepmom. I hope she realizes the guy shes with now is temporary and finds happiness one day.

>If you were an alpha you'd know more about how women work.

r/trp coper spotted

This one has a nice followup where the guy gets some good advice from MRA types and is happily rid of his whore and is ready to go be 100% Chad in college.

i mean im right tho, by his own admissionsHer mother is in a sense settling for whatever guy she can find that wants to fuck her. She might be able to get a hot young dude, but she knows she's never going to get anything but pumped and dumped.
that's all she can get. She can't get the stability and love she really wants.

>What is the fucking point of going for old ass used pussy, if they have the standards of a fucking 18 year old.
Nothing, some guys just like MILFs.

Did you really think some kind of women would exist that had different standards or desires to every other woman somehow?

yes. because standards =/=desires
Women settle for beta males they aren't even attracted to because they're 30 and used goods.

There standards lower with desperation.

>tfw no mommy gf

;__;

it's not fair

Attached: january-jones-hot-photos0-1.png (868x1024, 1.1M)

that doesn't mean they let the cuck know that they hate the living crap out of him for not being a chad.

Man up and help her needs when the 24 yo runs off, she's into younger dudes

that doesn't change the fact tho that a hole corrupted and broke him forever. Because thats what holes do.

Not even beating her to death would be enough of a punishment for her.

t. user who invested 5 years of his life into a hole only for her to realize one day that I am not good enough for her

sauce on disssss?

Bump for this and gilfs

Enjoy desu your has been granted
Praise KEK

Attached: cb0a62cca6b3e62f263878a625e48671_f.jpg (223x481, 10K)

she is thicc

nice mommy

>more rolls than Shipley's
More love to give

Rolling over the Sea

Attached: 17c1ecafa3aec62260237379195dc568_f.jpg (640x480, 36K)