That guy who tried his hardest to become a normie for one year but still failed

>That guy who tried his hardest to become a normie for one year but still failed

Attached: 1516313891820.jpg (700x700, 141K)

I always feel disdain towards a guy I know because of that.
He was (and still is, really) a full blown nerd in his teens. Long greasy hair, glasses and mouth-breathing set. Then he cuts his hair short, tries to go out with his normie sister and chad cousin to see if he becomes like them, and fails miserably becoming the "pet" of their groups (worst shit possible socially). Subtle bullying and all that, he's the buttmonkey, the class clown in a non-school environment.

He tries and tries to emulate a normalfag personality and is the definition of a failed normalfag. The best the society that spit on his face for years gave him for his effort to appeal to it was a fat mutt girlfriend that fucked dozens of men before him, despite him not exiting the single digit numbers (other fatties, of course) and working out to become fit.

My frien- no. My ACQUAINTANCE is a traitor not only to nerdhood but to himself. His chances to have a girlfriend would be minimal as a nerd, but if he found one she'd fit him. Selling his soul to the normies really wasn't worth the effort.

He just wanted to be happy man. Whats wrong with "selling your soul to become a normie"? He was just trying his best to be happy, but failed because he lost the genetic lottery.

Attached: 1468134408442.jpg (482x427, 40K)

>that guy who hates life and only wants to see others fail because hes such a miserable failure himself

Not him but I can see where he's coming from

He was trying to find happiness the wrong way by becoming somebody he wasn't. He wasn't "beeing himself", he was trying to become a fake person.

Thank you, you get it.
It's one thing to try to improve, but denying much of himself in the process was something I could only ever see as humiliating.

Normalfaggotry isn't a synonym of social success.

just BEE yourself anons

yea fuck off faggot. I want a cute gf but atleast im smart enough to realize i wont get one with my current personality. its not about improvement, its that we are alone because of our personality and no matter how much we lift we will never fix that. Fake it until you make it anons

Attached: D84521E5-A169-4744-AB54-15791B8BB008.jpg (960x925, 119K)

Then once you fail to keep up the act, she's fucking outta there. One minor slip up and your fake life is donezo son.
I'd rather be myself and get a gf (or not) that way. At least then I'm not constantly faking every aspect of my personality in order to trick people into liking me.

Yes good goy selling your soul to the puss kikes want a shekel?

I respect you for sticking to your ideals but i have to call you a faggot for you thinking that by sticking to your guns youre suddenly self righteous and all knowing. all you are is pretentious

>huurr you not suposed 2 defind ur argements dum pretensive asshoo

>I'd rather be myself and get a gf (or not) that way.
Unless you're rich or extremely attractive, that wont happen.
>At least then I'm not constantly faking every aspect of my personality in order to trick people into liking me.
Everyone does it and no one will ever truly like you. Hang out wit normies for once and you'll understand. They're all fucking liars and just as autistic as we are. They're just better at hiding it.

Either way I've made my peace with the whole deal, I will or I won't, whatever. It's been 9 years since I had a gf and I'm just so over being sad about it.

And that's exactly why I loathe normies so much, they're liars who will not hesitate to throw you under the bus for their own social gains. Better off not to associate with those types.
I don't know, maybe I'm autistic but I prefer to call myself "genuine".

>he had a gf

begone from my mongolian basket weaving forum

>do a shitload of cardio, endurance training in order to get ready for military
>start getting in shape, go from skelly to ahletic
>end up still getting ignored by women, but now I'm getting hit on by fags at the gym
Self improvement is a meme

If you did it so others liked you, you made a wrong choice. You should improve your body so you feel more comfortable inside it, first and foremost. And then so you can punch niggers harder.

is the failed normie nerd by any chance named Michael?
a-asking for a friend ofcourse

same, i never understood this ''bee yourself'' thing.
being myself is the reason why i don't have any friends or a gf.

No, but I think these types are more common than we might think.

Then perhaps the better advice would be to "accept yourself".

honestly....I did this. i worked out religiously, went to bars a lot, forced myself to be really outgoing in a cringey way.

it somewhat payed off. managed to fug a 4/10 girl for a while, she was basically my gf. and I even managed to make a few normie friends/acquaintances.

at the end of the day, it wasn't worth it. I ended stopped going to the gym, quit my job, withdrew from school, deleted all of my social media and threw away my cellphone and became a neet. it's all so exhausting, constantly putting on a show like that. normies simply are, they expend very little effort into it, if you have to work overtime to be a low tier normie, fuck it.

i now work part time at a pharmacy after moving back into my hometown, I spend all my money on vidya and beer and pizza and I'm content.

I'm not actually trying to become a normie but I want to hang out with my brother, I got a haircut last year going from metalhead into not really enjoying metal too much because of psychosis and my grandma made me get a haircut while vacationing with the family, I am still a nerd and I am growing my hair out, its just that sometimes I want to hang with my brother but he brings his normie friends over

their nickname for me is mikikefuckniggel the turd

I've asked them to stop but they don't, I am the laughing stock of the group, I just want to play vidya with my brother like when I was a child

Stop hanging out with people who show you no respect. It's not worth it, especially if your own brother is allowing it.

Normalfags are vicious fucks. But at least you did it out of your own enjoyment, because you wanted to hang out with your brother despite his friends sucking.
The exemplified guy did it because he thought he should. Not because he wanted to hang out with his sister and his cousin, but because he saw them as means to something else he thought it was the correct thing. This subjection to social order is a normalfag thing.

My goal was the military, which I passed fine. Getting attention was purely secondary.