Anyone else unironically they were born as low iq muslim in a desert shithole? i envy these guys so fucking much...

Anyone else unironically they were born as low iq muslim in a desert shithole? i envy these guys so fucking much. i wish i was fighting for something with guys next to me who believed in their cause.
instead i was born to be a wageslave forever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3000x2000, 944K)

*wish they were born

maybe in the next life after this one i hope

Attached: s_s23_RTR4AUR2.jpg (991x660, 213K)

i guess not.

oriigiinal

>Anyone else unironically they were born
Unfortunately and unironically

would beat killing myself, for sure

same here man but id rather be a low iq jihadi fighting for a cause than a wageslave who will kill themself eventually

Attached: 9d7b4941b46c47d34d15bc5a6a7ab2dc.jpg (535x757, 133K)

I was born one and you cannot even comprehend how bad I have it
I regret every day I wasn't born as white
Sometimes I just hope the burgers will nuke this entire place down so I can enjoy my 70 virgins in heaven after a life of continuous suffering, being bi and agnostic are basically the only sins I've ever committed and they keep me from entering paradise while it's the only thing I can hope for
Even if I had the chance to start life anew in a Western country I am still intellectually and physically inferior so I wouldn't be able to find a a girlfriend or friends because of my ugly skin complexion
Be grateful for the comfort of your mediocre wageslave lifestyle, some people envy you for it
Try not to forget, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, at that moment I have it worse than you

If you're a burger why not just go to the army, unless you're too fat to get in or something. You'll get to fight alongside people and you'll probably earn people's respect too.

i was in the military i was infantry, i quit a few months ago because 0 friends and hated it the culture of blowing all your money on weekends and if you stayed on base youre basically an outcast. also peactime

i dont doubt you have a worse lifestyle man but im just down il never die fighting for something with guys next to me. im just rambling

Muzzie with high IQ born in the west here, it's great. Funnily I get a lot more hate from other muslims than from whites, hell most whites are nice to me.

i just want purpose in my life man

Sometimes I fantasize about moving to a rural parcel of Indian countryside after completing my doctorate. Maybe set up a small educational foundation or agricultural trust -- a small mission to help a small community, with no delusions of changing the world or creating a name for myself.

I've spent lots of time in the developing world, too. Recently did a few months in Africa visiting a Peace Corps friend in Tanzania. Was bored out of my mind while there but practically miss the village in hindsight.

I know my mindset is different from somebody who has to grow up in those circumstances, because I can always fly back home to 'opportunity' and higher wages.

is it dangerous over there?

Where? In Tanzania?

Depends where you are. My friend was working in Zanzibar. The island has lots of tourists around its perimeters. We were in the interior, which is very rural. Muslim-majority place with lots of poverty, terrible education, and limited employment opportunities. A lot of teenage kids hadn't been to the island's own city or learned how to swim, even though they were an $.80 bus ride around from Stone Town and the beach.

Nevertheless, crime was virtually nonexistent. I think muggings occasionally occurred near tourist resorts and the beach, but we never had problems in the villages. Whenever anybody hassled us for money, all my friend had to do was speak Swahili and their attitude would change immediately.

In terms of India:

If you're a dude, you're more or less fine. There are very few places in India, a country I've visited nearly a dozen times, where I've ever felt physically endangered (compared to Latin America, where mugging and violent crime is always a concern).

I even visited insurgent-stricken tracts of India: Jammu & Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, northern Andhra Pradesh, etc, and never felt unsafe. The tribal peoples in India's so-called 'Red Corridor' -- large tracts of which are effectively under the control of a decades-old Maoist insurgency -- were fucking gems. Miserably poor, displaced, and still alarmingly honest.

interesting, thanks.
i googled zanzibar and it looks really beautiful.
where are you now?

Never too late brother.

Attached: 1520725399958.jpg (854x570, 55K)

man i really would but all the recruitment sites would be feds

Home in the United States.

I'll be in India again in a couple months, though. Just visiting, but I'm hoping to get a grant and approval to do research in tribal communities within the next year or two. Biggest problem, at least for me, is the language barrier. I speak okay-ish Hindi and am taking another round of language courses next year to be even better.

However, a not-insignificant portion of the population in India's tribal belt isn't really conversational in Hindi or any language aside from their own dialect. Some languages, like Gondi, don't even have alphabets.

>tfw you will never spend a lifetime exploring rural India
>tfw you will never spend another lifetime doing research and working in the Mexican countryside
>tfw you will never spend a decade as a Colombian coffee farmer
>tfw you will never take a year-long Arabic calligraphy course in Cairo

>tfw life is too short

Attached: il_570xN.1202988505_gw6q.jpg (570x761, 75K)

sounds good, have fun dude

It is for the guys in your pic related lol

So I heard you wish to denounce the west.

Attached: FBI_MEME_IMAGE_VER2_4CHAN.jpg (736x752, 48K)

mashalla brother!

Attached: screen_shot_2015-01-22_at_5.10.39_pm.png (640x365, 328K)

id join the kurds or some shit

>Tired of being spoiled westerner where everything is actually awesome.
>Join shithole war.
>die.

- Are you fucking stupid ?

beats being a wageslave and eventually killing myself at 40

whites subconsciously respect muslims for being able to maintain control of their women and managing to destroy our jew-towers

Ok then you are stupid.

No...no we don't at all.

Attached: 1521411805986.jpg (720x1480, 489K)

youre probably right

muslims > jews