So I heard about incels and came across this board and I'm shocked. I have never seen a more vulgar, racist...

So I heard about incels and came across this board and I'm shocked. I have never seen a more vulgar, racist, misogynistic bunch. No wonder you creeps are virgins. Why would I or any other women date you losers?

Attached: lu5t86e556311.jpg (545x706, 387K)

because in the end, It all comes down to the lowest possible denominator. When you hit your thirties and your shriveled, decrepit pussy is dryer than the Mojave desert, you'll come crawling back to any man you can, even one of us.

Horrible B8 btw

thanks for the pic, thot.

Would you look at that, a femifag decided to get off of twitter and go on a REAL mans website.

thank you for adding more noise with this low effort shitpost

Do people really do this? Go on the internet and larp as females?

Hi OP, yes, I read about these guys in the news (I'm a male), and I came here to try to see what was going on: they are super-rude, obnoxious, they all want women, but are really disrespectful and highly emotionally immature.

Excuse my coarseness, but they are a bunch of masturbating crybabies who smell bad and are repulsive. They are also social misfits who wouldn't fit in anywhere, at any time or place in history.

They are very mean, even when people are nice to them. So it's really no wonder that no woman wants them.

I actually thought I could help them, but there's not much you can do for stinky human garbage.

Have a nice day.

Larp threads have lowered in quality significantly.

Lets talk about you pic op,
I love how ((((medias)))) promote that shit no ones watch called "super girl", this is an ocean of irony. Super heroes represent heros/bravour/Power/Muscle yet the girl is larped as a superman girl version. This is just ridiculous desu, these faggots are trying so hard.

Attached: 000-rohff-au-dela_de_mes_limites_2005-fr-2cd-flac-2005.jpg (1080x810, 137K)

> (OP)
>because in the end, It all comes down to the lowest possible denominator. When you hit your thirties and your shriveled, decrepit pussy is dryer than the Mojave desert, you'll come crawling back to any man you can, even one of us.
>Horrible B8 btw
Not going to happen. Not ever.

cool artwork

The artist is a woman and she makes $800,000 year for sfw and nsfw commissions.

Wait, what are you doing spending your time on a website you don't like ? Why arent you going out with your bf or your friends ? why arent you going for something you'd like to do ? Idk, learn to sculpt/paint do some sport read a book, make a simphony, find a $1M dollar prize math problem etc... What is your master plan doing this ? are you killing time ?

pic related is something i made in 1h with Playdoo shit.

Attached: 20180429_031506.jpg (688x680, 242K)

>I shall protect (please) and validate (have) thy feelings, (sex) fair maiden! Truly these rascals are the (with) scum of the earth, you are completely correct! As every (me) female is of course
Fucking hang yourself, onions fag

Attached: 1524290282300.jpg (300x300, 27K)

all the time user, all the time. pic very related.

Attached: 17274541.png (606x506, 387K)

>I came to verbal abuse socially awkward people.
>They refuse to accept my Twitter worldview and morals.

You have to go back.

>racal
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
kek.

Attached: 51DAB1E2-6B77-44D7-8805-159BC25BEF84.jpg (728x640, 500K)

will they try and look for us ? will the glowing in the dark niggers break our doors ?
Im legit getting scared this is how all of this will end.

Attached: 1516313891820.jpg (700x700, 141K)

why are you here? just please let people who think differently from you fucking -exist-

Attached: 1525111107532.jpg (356x352, 47K)

Lack of sex and companionship makes boys very bitter

It actually makes everyone bitter it just affects boys more because the process of finding a mate is more complicated for them by several orders of magnitude.

Nice constructive criticism there, man.

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

>tfw no super powerful gf

Attached: 1517249319901.png (900x1171, 1.15M)