Instead of killing just incels why not just kill a majority of whites since the majority of whites also happen to be...

Instead of killing just incels why not just kill a majority of whites since the majority of whites also happen to be incels and also take care of the racism problem in America?

Attached: 1520715209153.png (500x500, 40K)

Opinion disregarded, go back to plebbit, faggot

Attached: image.jpg (959x640, 616K)

That's as legitimate an argument as saying go back to pol,shit nugget.

Then go to Jow Forums, we don't care about your double digit IQ here either way.

Go back to Jow Forums, shit nugget

>Then go to Jow Forums, we don't care about your double digit IQ here either way
Lmao

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Instead of killing just pedos why not just kill a majority of jews since the majority of jews also happen to be pedos and also take care of the kike problem in America?

Jews are also white.

Jews aren't white user. Even they know that.

They have white skin. That's enough.

How about we ship your nigger ass back to Africa.

Some arabs are light skinned, same with some blacks. Doesn't change their jaw structures.
Please learn biology.

Found the Jow Forumstard. Time to go back.

They also happen to also be the worst people in the world. White skin is a sin.

Originally original oregano post
Original enough for the robot to post

Attached: image.jpg (1022x1024, 251K)

Arabs and blacks? I agree user. But not as bad as jews.

Calling my opinions b8 doesn't delegitimize them.

Jews are enablers.

Here is an idea: 1. Kill no one, just legalize prostitution and start teaching dating and social skills in school so that there won't be any incels. 2. If you really want to kill someone, then kill the people who are most likely to actually commit violent crime, black males.

Brown/black people are ugly, smelly, and dumb. You are worthless. Nobody likes you. Fuck off straight to hell.

Your opinions being race bait delegitimizes them

Attached: image.jpg (292x292, 31K)

So get rid of them and there's no more enabling.

Attached: 78Bc1WC.jpg (501x585, 79K)

He is literally saying it's not bate, it's just a hook. Let me explain so you can understand though.
Boiii, ya dumb! Like omg super dumb.
Bye falicia.

Implying that racism is bad

I like me so I guess your opinion is null/void
If I said blacks you wouldn't care but because of your fragile white masculinity you get defensive about it.
Exactly. Jews are the ones who get these violent rappers to rap about being violent and thus influence other young blacks to do these violent things.

>more race bait
You know I have a folder of these, right?

Attached: image.jpg (553x585, 149K)

It is unironically not b8 you fuck. I actually believe this.

>I like me.

You are an inferior being, so your opinion has no merit stinky.

I am 6'2. I am better than you by default.

I'd just post these without text if it could, but the robot is a cruel mistress
Perhaps you should just ignore this meaningless text, much like your post should be

Attached: image.jpg (356x358, 49K)

It's just proving you have no real arguments against me. You are the fool here,not me.

6'2? I didn't know they stacked shit that high. What a big smelly turd you must be.

Did you know that responding to bait is what the baiter wants? For your safety, remember to type "sage" in all fields and just type some random nonsense instead. Engagement is merely pointless

Attached: image.jpg (356x358, 56K)