Your future

Traps - how will you face it when age causes male pattern baldness...you know , because you are male ?

Attached: Male-Pattern-Baldness.jpg (660x440, 24K)

Shit, somebody post the picture of all the aging traps at a restaurant. There was this one who was going bald and it was hilarious.

wigs

japs have already solved this, one less thing to be insecure about.

In the end the only thing that will matter is money to afford all the fixes your trashy genes need, so go make money now.

how is that original, how has nobody here ever gone
wigs

Easy, you get a hair trainsplant.

but for real, this shit will probably become really populair in the future.

Attached: ad53f6bfb4ddeb97cad695d858cb792f.png (550x260, 332K)

The hormones they take actually prevent it if they are on hormones at a young enough age. Look at Caroline Cossey.

I should have known traps would not be able to see reality lol .."The japs have already solved this" - kek

Do you have any idea how expensive that is?

>because you are male ?
The ones that take testosterone inhibitors, and are on hormones don't have to worry about that. They'll age like women if they started at the right time.
The meme gay traps though, that just dress in girl clothes and cover their man jaws with their hands are going to age like shit

2.000 eurobucks to get it done in Turkey. Will probably get more accessible over the years.

Damn the delusions are even deeper than I thought.

Yeah and good luck being accepted as a tranny in the new Turkish caliphate.

by taking HRT so I have a female endocrine system and don't get male pattern baldness?

Bruh he look like a egg

Attached: tmp_10582-if42s9noik901794229384.jpg (2059x1697, 1.86M)

here you go desu
(NOMUTEPLZSHAMONE)

Attached: srJR19euSL1H9M2I1dRNm32eEJZ0b9-jQm5tBbiilJw.jpg (931x767, 178K)

I swear that forehead gets longer every time I see it

how is this comment not original?!

How is that a delusion?
DHT which reacts to testosterone is what makes you go bald, if they're taking inhibitors they aren't going to have to worry about that.
It's fucking science you dumb fuck

Dunno, I transitioned and my slight recession reverted. It'll never come back.

>tfw balding at 20

I'm not a trap and not even a bad looking guy but fuck this gay earth

Attached: 2342345.png (935x1011, 774K)

Apparently the hormones they take make them keep their hair. Maybe. But either way they're still in a shitty position when they hit 30 since they have no redeemable features. Women can still be attractive at that age but most importantly be mothers and have a fulfilling family life. But traps are just failures who ruined their lives for a sexual fetish. Although the bulk of the blame should be on the society that did not prevent them.

you know you can just go to turkey on a holiday, get it done while you're there and then fly home

just because you get the transplant there doesnt mean you are now required to live in turkey forever

DHT has nothing to do with increased testosterone. Many bodybuilders and ultra Chads have full head of hair while fat slobs who sit at the computer all day with 0 testosterone are balding. It's genetics and maybe shit eating habit / lifestyle. But mostly genetics.

It doesn't affect you if you're (male). ;^)

>tfw brainlets all over this thread

balding is a sensitivity to a test related hormone. So lots of test + sensitivity to dht = quick balding

wheras you could potentially have low test but still go bald depending on how sensitive you are to DHT

I havent had any testosterone in my body since I was 14, my hairline isnt going anywhere its very nice desu
No testosterone no baldd

Attached: 57FC1C97-E0E4-4600-83A8-CF0CA02306E6.jpg (500x281, 104K)

kek balding is only partially related to test levels dumbass read the thread

This, thank you. Would like to add one more thing though.
The sensitivity of the DHT is entirely GENETIC. if I hear any other faggot say "just eat healthy bro and you'll stop going bald hurr durr" I'm going to lose my shit.

Why don't women go bald then?
Checkmate

just eat healthy bro and you'll stop going bald hurr durr.

DHT levels are ~10% of Testosterone levels due to aromatization. No test, no DHT. Even females have some DHT, but it's so insignificant it doesn't matter.

Why don't women get color blindness? Beacuse it's a male problem. Women also go bald but more rarely and later in their lives (like 40-50+). And it's not that tranny Ben Franklin type but general alopecia where your hair starts to thin and fall out.

hrt reverses baldness, and if you're on it, it will never start. y'all are stupid

kek if it did nearly every man would be taking it present day

I am getting the same shit in a few years top

What gives me some hopes is that I know a guy who was normie he had an average girfriend then he started going bald badly, he spend hundred on swindlers, finally he fed up with all the bullshits and just shaved... miraculously the shaved cut suited him perfectly, for real, he went from normie tier to chad, he has a new "girlfriend" every month and girls are super into him even tho he is completely bald

basically what this guy did is:
>have a perfect head specially good for being bald (pure genetics luck)
>hit the gym hard (I bet he use some kind of roid)
>dress with expensive brands
>got a tan
>and he seems super sure of himself

>tfw I went balding at age 13

I'm 21 and the top of my head is completely bald now. People say i look 40 years old. Should I just shave it?

It's a hormone problem, not genetic, many FtM's start going bald after a few years of injecting testosterone. Alopecia in women is caused by low hormone levels after menopause; if they corrected their oestrogen levels they wouldn't have that issue, but many of them don't care enough.

start taking it and find out user.
it can't save you if yr too far gone, but if you catch it early, your hair will come back

>it's genetics
>well why are women different then?
christ you lot are hopeless

there are actually loads of tranny hookers in Turkey. Some quite hot.

>t. sex tourist

They are actually, many men are on Finasteride which is also used by trannies for HRT. It does actually slow the effects of male pattern baldness without having the majority of the feminizing side effects of HRT. Got to take it in high enough doses to completely block DHT uptake if you want to stop male pattern baldness without HRT though.

>one sister
>one brother
>brother balds
>sister doesn't
>it's just genetics bro

I may be retarded but according to my last blood test my testosterone levels are like 1/10 the female average so anything that responds to testosterone probably wont effect me

For all balding anons here is the solution

>shave your head, depending on your baldness you can pull off maybe a couple inches of hair, if not go full skinhead
>workout, go for muscle growth and get swole
>get a tan (very important)
>wear nicer clothes and dress sensibly

you are now daddy-tier and likely more appealing than you were before the JUST

>b-but my head is a weird shape!

It's mostly in your head (pun intended), trust me. A majority of people don't pay too much attention to details like that.

Attached: 238907234.jpg (600x452, 132K)

>its another retard thinks traps = trannies episode

This is so sad. All of these people should be dead and not alive.

Hormones stop balding. Your hair grows in thcker too.
All """traps"""" who are bald are either not on hormones at all or went on them after they went bald

by then tax payers will be paying for all my cosmetic procedures because i will die otherwise so it wouldnt matter

I can see where you're coming from. I'm currently 21 y/o and my hairline is noticably receding. Don't want to go with the bald dad look just yet. It would make me stand out so much in college.

Once I get a job I might shave it all off. It will probably make me look older but also more professional in a way.

Also is always an option

Women suffer the same indignities as men relating aging to hair --- pattern baldness being an exception.

Female hair is largely a construction of fakery though, most of what today you see as natural female hair is a function of various products and extensions.

Attached: 1522468775436.jpg (500x684, 51K)

I'm may be weird but I honestly think a shaven head and a cool jacket can make a man

> implying any of these faggots are going to last that long before necking themselves

Attached: image-3-2.jpg (771x800, 94K)

Another reason not to fap. Fapping increases dht which causes baldness.

Are you a female (female) or not?

>being this uneducated
Baldness may not be related to testosterone levels, but it is a direct result of how your body metabolizes DHT, which in turn is converted from testosterone.
So yes, someone who inhibits testosterone production via HRT would likewise inhibit production of DHT and avoid genetic balding.

WHY GROW A FUCKING SKULLET AS A TRANNY HOLY SHIT JUST WEAR A WIG.

You think it does but that's just not true.

Attached: 80B73A90-4DA0-4DEC-BB81-9E5342C70BB4.png (276x383, 251K)

>someone who inhibits testosterone production via HRT would likewise inhibit production of DHT and avoid genetic balding

Sure for SOME people, but if the genetic susceptibility to DHT sensitivity is strong enough it will just slow it down not stop it completely

it's all a gamble really

Women get ugly as well.
Basically everyone gets ugly.
What's your point? You can still have a feminine personality and act cute.

33 starting to recede a bit could be a maturing hairline wear alot of hats
brother is bald
is there an age you can stop worrying?
not like it matters anyway desu

just a cutie trap

Most early stage MPB can be prevented and occasionally outright reversed. In the worst case you can always get a hair transplant.

this fag isn't me

nah I'm just a faggot who thinks shaven heads are hot, especially with a nice jawline

This is your future, traps.
I will be laughing when you join the 46%

Attached: 579234857238956230489237580356-3568347852305681309.jpg (528x720, 40K)

kek never

People who don't go bald have to always live in fear

BAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>breaths in
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA

>act cute
How pathetic.

i heard if you still have your hair after 35 thats a big milestone

seriously.... Grown men trying to act like a cute girl is just plain mental illness.

>age causes male pattern baldness
it doesn't though. You can be 80+ with full hair still. Even womens hair gets thinner with age, but not all men go bald.

You mean 2000 euros and a kidney in turkey?

Most trans take finasteride, also the hormones they take actually make them hit the wall later than most women, but this is only if they transition early