Realize Adam Lanza obsessed over DDR because it was a measure of CRT (Choice reaction time)

>Realize Adam Lanza obsessed over DDR because it was a measure of CRT (Choice reaction time)
>Realize he was trying to quantify his brain to see if he had a moral right to murder others due to his intelligence

This dude was a genius. I bet he was like 140 IQ or some shit.

He was literally hacking the government at 14 years old

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016382/
youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/brief-review-of-the-evidence-against-smiggles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN NOW THEY'RE UP IN HEAVEN

intelligence means nothing if you don't have the socioemotional capabilities to function so who gives a shit about him

>he was trying to quantify his brain to see if he had a moral right to murder others due to his intelligence
Nah mate he was autistic and liked DDR

I doubt this man.
I bet if you pulled his hair back you'd find a forehead the size of John Von Neumann's

I'm not denying he's intelligent, I just don't think that he spent eight hours a day playing DDR so he could measure his CRT to see if he could kill people.

I mean, check out the forehead on his dad and mom

Neither one is a brainlet

Attached: peter-lanza-adam-lanza-father-speaks-out-ftr.jpg (600x795, 46K)

Lanza is /ourguy/ and Cho.
Elliot is failed normalfag but easy to empathize with.

What the original is DDR?

Dance Dance Revolution, Lanza was obsessed with playing it.

How does low CRT make it moral to murder? Are you perhaps a brainlet yourself?

>i can dance fast so i have a moral right to kill people
bad explanation but lanza is still god tier

Einstein's brain was underaveraged sized.

>Comparing a DDR autist pedo to von Neumann
kill yourself. your current level of brain activity can hardly be considered living anyway.

And really funny, too. His forum posts have a lot of memorable lines.

dunno what context to give you lot this but here

Attached: 1469957274517.png (1345x1850, 352K)

I like your references.

>your current level of brain activity can hardly be considered living anyway.
why do people value human life
why isn't there legal euthanasia administered by a cute soothing girl

I have to say, for a 9 year old or whatever he was pretty eloquent

if he was also physically smaller then that would still make sense. absolute brain size doesnt mean anything its brain size relative to body size

Why can't there be posts like this on here
I would just lurk if everyone was eloquent, you hardly even find posts like this on /lit/

Adam Lanza is literally a few jpgs created in photoshop. The kid never existed you morons.

Attached: 1490470117739.jpg (1692x1193, 792K)

Einstein was a hack and a thief. C'mon man.

Because most here are just normalfags and not as smart as he was.

>Because most here are just normalfags and not as smart as he was.
Because most here are just low effort phoneposters and underages

That's not even the same ear

OP you remind me of a serial killer for being able to make a plausible connection like that

Attached: DWbuRDuVoAAmQiJ.jpg (540x358, 37K)

>thinking there's moral right to murder due to intelligence
>having intelligence
Pick one

How old was he when he wrote that? Goodness where were his parents?

Attached: c691438c8c482a1b7171fe2067fd3f77--victoria-justice-bodysuit-1.jpg (736x985, 96K)

i dont know what is going on with all those questionable school shootings, secret service shenanigans and "psyops" but you do NOT drag TONY FUCKING HAWK into this over some ear photos, do you understand me?

if most people posted like him,you would just look at the amount of words and skip to the next shitposting thread

So what have large headed people contributed to then?

This guy was too intelligent.
He was literally Unabomber tier at 17

Has anyone actually proved this is his alternate account? Also he sounds a lot like Ted K.

>if most people posted like him,you would just look at the amount of words and skip to the next shitposting thread
I'd prefer the illusion of choice thank you.

>implying Adam Lanza existed

It's depressing that he went and killed all of those kids.

It's like he wasn't smart enough to do anything positive with the information he had, so he killed some kids, freed them from this reality, and he died.

I know I'm never having children, and I'd sooner die than participate in the shit around me.

This might be the most retarded image I've ever seen. Without actual data listed for the ear comparison and a higher quality image of that guy's ear it's worthless and relies on morons saying WOW those green dots look pretty close and everyone knows ears are unique so it must be a conspiracy!!

I would bet a Bitcoin on a definitive no match for the ears if these conditions were satisfied.

>Not realizing that if you kill a school of children they will only suffer at the moment instead of over their whole lives
>pretending to know what intelligence is
tony hawk is a successful normalfag breeder he deserves it.
Was super intelligent, had decent movie taste too. Honestly don't think he was the one to shoot up the school though.

Attached: 1481512686186.gif (800x709, 983K)

Being able to read and regurgitate ISaiF doesn't make one intelligent.

I dunno, he should've shot-up a High school senior class instead.

Those kids are JUST about to get JUSTED, so he'd be sparing them misery.

Kids are stupid and happy. It was wrong to rob them of 10 good years.

what bookaroos did lanza read for enjoyment?

It sounds like I'm defending myself when I say this, but I think it does in a way.

Most people don't care at all when they read it, and they dismiss it as the writing of CRAZY MAN.

>Ted and Adam were soooo smart because they hated society and technology and civilization! Humanity needs to revert back to hunter/gatherer tribes in the wilderness! Fuck science! Fuck progress! Fuck everything but reverting back to being an animal that can talk!
retards. both of them were faggots that wasted their tremendous talents for fucking nothing. now Lanza sits in an unmarked grave and Ted rots in prison accomplishing nothing. If anything all they've done is cause a massive backlash regression to their ideology.

How can people so smart be so fucking stupid?

Cause of autism
Originliolo

According to a report issued by the Office of the Child Advocate in Connecticut in November 2014, Lanza may have suffered from anorexia as a teenager. The authors wrote that "Anorexia can produce cognitive impairment and it is likely that anorexia combined with an autism spectrum disorder and OCD compounded Lanza's risk for suicide".[162] They also noted that at the time of his death, Lanza "was anorexic (six feet [180 cm] tall and 112 pounds [51 kg]), to the point of malnutrition and resultant brain damage."[163]

so no, like most skellies hes not intelligent

I don't know. My whole argument was that Einstein was a hack.

>Implying anyone would care about their ideology at all

How many normies, today, read the works of Tolstoy?

Would anyone know about their thoughts if they never did what they did?

>Tremendous talents

Tremendous talent for what?
More stupid, backward shit?

Literally didn't happen, brainlet.

>Anorexia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016382/

Only retards enjoy living without danger, living doesn't make you intelligent.
He's ego posting you're good user.
Telling others what makes them intelligent doesn't prove or show your own intelligence.
I doubt he actually did it honestly, but most people I've talked to said around 12~ y/o is when things in life started to go south.
Killing is never justified because it causes pain, but in the long run if everyone died no pain would exist. This world doesn't allow for complete moral integrity and often the most intelligent people develop personality disorders leading them to extreme lashing out / Serial killers, Terrorist with real purpose, public shooters etc.

Attached: 1484423945439.jpg (560x450, 117K)

I never claimed he was intelligent. Although, he is at least eloquent, if that is him. He was an adult at the time, right? I still don't understand why he decided to shoot up an elementary school. That is very fucked up and evil. The sandy hook event was very bizarre.

Lanza is not ourguy faggot

Ted was a math savant and likely would have been Terrence Tao tier. He could have advanced mathematics as much as Hilbert did. Lanza was obviously intelligent and could have done something worthwhile, but he died too early to see where that something might have been.

what
books
did
lanza
read
for
enjoyment

Attached: 1524479801695.webm (1980x1080, 1.56M)

Also, this is my DNA when it comes to IQ.

Most of the people taking these tests have Blue eyes, so the average IQ of a kit purchaser is probably about 105. (IQ of average highschool graduate)

The 115 on this bell-curve is about 120 in reality.

Attached: Genetics.jpg (1578x858, 75K)

I think he believed he was sparing them from a lifetime of misery, being indoctrinated into society.
I'm sure there were deeper things, though, like his isolation and dissatisfaction with life, his resentment for his mother and the school system, and his pedophillic tendencies.

I'm speaking as someone who has read Kaczynski's writings.

Honestly, I know a lot about Lanza and don't think I could name one.

His reasoning for it was already posted in the thread. Killing children before they can really feel or comprehend the effects of societal indoctrination means he is saving them from a lifetime of torment. I don't think he particularly cared about the notoriety afterwards.

But the world would just keep moving forward toward hell as it's already doing.

What's the point in doing mathematics when the people that live on this planet will probably never leave Earth?

The greatest achievement of man-kind is walking on the moon, and that's after TWO world wars.

I have no faith in the people around me.
We're not as smart as we say we are.

He probably heard it somewhere else but I liked the Therapist and The Rapist connection he posted about.
>I'm speaking as someone who has read Kaczynski's writings.
And this makes you an adequate judge of intelligence?
Don't think he ever posted about it he posted a movie list though, Killer clowns from outer space is cool.
I know he's not your guy normalfag.
Not the confirmed reason but the only one I can think of, look up adam lanza edited photos and almost all are edited. I think it was a set up.

Is there any proof that the Smiggles account is his? Did the authorities release it, or is it just speculation on the part of anons? I have never seen evidence posted that it really was his account. Also, people have claimed Lanza was a pedo, what is the basis for these claims?

Hot take op
But Adam Lanza is a crisis actor

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
Video related

why is it so relaxing to listen to his voice?

>And this makes you an adequate judge of intelligence?
I mean that they're not that difficult to read and understand.

sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/brief-review-of-the-evidence-against-smiggles/
Here's the evidence for Smiggles being Adam. As for being a pedo -- I believe he posted on the forums several times saying that pedophilia should be legalized, and he also had a screenplay that he wrote on his hardrive about a man and a boy who fall in love. So, no direct evidence, but it does seem like it.

>It's not difficult to read and understand

For you.
I've tried to make mentally average people care about it or at least think about it, but they never really grab onto it, so they let it float by and say things like "Well life isn't that way anymore" like it's all okay.

You're denying how smart you are compared to the average. I've seen others way smarter than me do the same thing.

I know I'm reading into this too much, but the emotion in his voice when he says "Why did you do that to me, Mom?" always gets me.
Also the little half-chuckle.

Yikes, that is gross. I don't agree he was "intelligent" like other people in this thread claim. He just seems like an autist who was really, really fucked up in the head and eventually killed people. His "philosophy" is basically just ripped from Ted K's manifesto.

God, pic related is my favorite fucking image. I tried explaining it to someone but I was laughing too hard to get more than a few words out.

Attached: Q7N3jnM.jpg (1127x785, 154K)

Yea I can relate to that sentence, a woman who says she loves you so much throwing you into this reality. He was scared and wanted to escape knowing he didn't fit in.
Smart people can often make smart concepts easy to understand, it's who pays attention and cares about a message that matters.
Often tards hide behind faux intelligence with studied vocabulary or honeyed words.
I don't know wish he had more stuff, he's not vocalizing an emotional roller coaster like normalfags and speaks about interesting things. It's like robot asmr.

He does seem like an Autist, I agree, but I've met actual autists before, and they don't really think like he does.

I think, to some extent, he was genuinely smart.

You can see it in the way he writes even though anyone can type like a cartoon scientist.

He just had a lot of time in isolation that resulted in these thoughts. If he were connected to the world around him, he would've been a normie.

I do think he was fucked-up at the same time though. I'm not saying he wasn't, but you can't deny his genetic heritage (Dad is "vice president for financial services contractor to GE" and mother is a school teacher, so the jobs are mentally demanding to obtain/work) or his pure European ancestry.

His brother is in a University right now.

It's obvious to see he was bright.

Literally a 126k a year job.

I doubt he ever read Ted K'a manifesto

He made it

>he had to resort to these surrogate activities like watching baseball and looking at images on a computer screen and taking xanax, he was a complete mess

jesus god i'm a bigger loser than this fucking chimpanzee was. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: mahb48u1lis01.png (800x726, 515K)

You know what this means, user, time to rip your mother's face off.

no no no no. adam lanza was a fucking autist whos special interest was ddr

my sister is an autist in denial. she is obsessed with games so much that it heavily affects her school and social life. shes failing middle school and she has no friends. her obsession with games doesnt make her a "genius", it just makes her a failure. dumb faggot

School grades don't reflect intelligence at all.

>Watch anime and play video-games
>Live the life of a 70 IQ monkey

Feels weird my nig

Attached: 1514679291363.jpg (439x629, 71K)