Jow Forums feels

Post greentexts or general posts that make you feel. Hopefully the storm of newfags that have been coming here recently can see some good posts that are not really that common anymore.

>pic related (cont 1/2)

Attached: Anon and Staoshi pic 1.png (1039x458, 59K)

>(cont 2/2)
This story doesn't get posted that often although it's one that makes me feel the most. Also, I wanna fill a folder with this shit.

Attached: Anon and Staoshi pic 2.png (1213x425, 51K)

here's part 1 of one of my personal favorites.

Attached: greentext 1.png (1053x485, 380K)

here's part 2. I'm not sure why this one made me feel so much more than the others, but it really got me when I first read it.

Attached: greentext 2.png (979x591, 285K)

part 3. This is one of the only posts here I've ever felt the need to screencap and save. I should make a big cap of it, but I like delivering it sequentially.

Attached: greentext 3.png (1027x567, 249K)

now on to part 4

Attached: greentext 4.png (1018x462, 258K)

I wish I could find friends like this where we could plan to meet up sometime down the line.

Thankery doctor san

here's part 5, only two parts to go including this one

Attached: greentext 5.png (1022x532, 232K)

here's the last part. If OP, or anyone for that matter, is still here and you're gonna add it to you folder, please give me a (you) so I don't feel like all my posting was in vain.

Attached: greentextfinal.png (924x338, 158K)

>File: greentextfinal.png (158 KB, 924x338)

I'm gonna save it user I only read the first picture though and I've read it before but I didn't get the rest of the greentext except from the first image. I'm OP btw.

Fucking hell man. Are we just doomed to live our lives alone and hated?

Hey guys, cyborg here. I just want you to know that you're going to be okay. there's a friend out there for everyone. Somewhere, closer than you think, is someone who likes what you like, and thinks the way you do. You'll meet someday. Some way. Until then, gymcareer. It's legitimately the way to go.

I could honestly see myself fucking up as bad as the OP if I was in a similar situation

Attached: Anon's anxiety kills a roastie.png (1034x2144, 604K)

My anxiety has gotten me in some bad situations but nothing like getting someone killed.

OP said feels thread not YLYL

Attached: Lex Lauthor Smiling.png (640x464, 273K)

>can't even admit he cried without tacking on "like a bitch"
no pity for this pig

Its just him attention whoring user. Lets be real, the only way for you to cry for a dead nobody is to force yourself to. Fuck that OP man.

user did literally nothing wrong. The roastie cunt was probably in drugs anyways.

>Being this much of a raging autist

>smelling this much like anchovies

>I wish I could find friends like this where we could plan to meet up sometime down the line.

Same user, but I've tried to learn not to be so dependent on others as company so I don't really crave it as much as I used to but I still would like it.

I don't really game that much anymore or own a console so it would be quite hard to make friends since you won't be able to bond over much.

I tried using discord but it's too much cancer for me to handle and not to mention most servers have some form of social hierarchy and that's all people care about. Normalfag mentality.

Fucking hell that's the creepiest thing I've read on here

>literally did nothing other than just being himself
>creepiest thing
just as expected from a normie

It went straight into my folder user

oococococoocngfibutributing

Attached: mwawrq.jpg (1212x1250, 397K)

lelelllelllellleee
posting posting posting

Attached: spobrx.jpg (759x1076, 338K)

really edgy stuff guys, well done

More like these pls origamu

Attached: a56193dd5802b8e4e433a549886ead82--sad-gifs.jpg (209x234, 8K)

>Implying that running off a dying person making sure no one else can notice her and help her is not creepy

say n0 more p h a m

Attached: 1521425982131.jpg (1503x1534, 283K)

>court seizes money from him for his fathers' debt
Either this story is fake as shit or that user lives in some 3rd world shithole with fucked up laws

>Minutes after this post OP deleted the thread and was never heard from again
That's not how Jow Forums works buddy, might want to take that out of the picture

Don't worry, there's no way this is real. Nobody is this retarded.

>being this new
Originally new

>says the newfag
lmao

Dunno if this counts but makes me feel every time

Attached: androidwaifus.jpg (1440x2000, 483K)

Just to further explain, that screenshot is from 2017 and you haven't been able to delete your own thread for several years, that's why you're a retard.

>calling in the SWAT teams to destroy something that brings only happiness
Yep, sounds like roasties

I deleted one of my threads last month after realizing there was already a similar thread up, you can definitely delete threads

>implying some cops could win against literal hundreds of millions of lethal robowaifus in every household

Here's some tl;dr stuff lads

Attached: 1505782181912.png (1885x3000, 528K)

This story is so fucking made up it hurts, some fat weeb's wet dream.

>implying any men would join the police in the first place instead of living with their robowaifus

>the SWAT teams will just be strong womyn
Bit offtopic but that reminds me, here's a good read.

Attached: 1523775422779.jpg (4571x3411, 1.74M)

This is a good man. A just man. A man not afraid to put the uncomfortable truth onto the table, even if it is unsightly. It took great courage and effort to do it, without a doubt and that alone is admirable. He is probably better than all of those people combined based on it.

Posting bullshit to keep thread alive. Why is this board so fucking fast today?

Attached: 1511214046483.png (1009x6647, 832K)

welcome to 'murica
depending on the state this is legal. g-g-greatest country in the world amirite? Fuck this gay earth

Thanks for the read. Here's hoping the situation doesn't get any worse.

that's pretty similar to what happens in blade runner 2049