Ostracized, always made fun of

>ostracized, always made fun of
>sat in the bathroom alone during lunch almost every day
>no friends
>no gf
>never went to any school social or prom
>nobody probably remembers I existed

how was high school like for you guys?

Attached: 1C895C7B-D0C8-4B54-B38B-E581006EDA56.jpg (651x888, 192K)

Pretty much the same except I went for walks outside instead of being in the toilet.

Bumporiginallllog

Hsjsjjdjdjdjks

similar but they oddly remember me and I even crossed path with some of them in college, dropped out the next day because I didn't want my past to haunt me.
my heart literally jumped when they told me that they had seen me before but don't know where.
also I got lucky with some lottery money amd changed everything about myself, literally implanted hair of some ginger on my balding hair and put some laser surgery to change my eye color from ugly brown to baby blue.
it almost as if the old me died and a new me was reborn...

Had 3 loser friends that I hung out with everyday.
90% of the time, we'd walk over to 1 friend's house because his house was only a few blocks away from school. We'd hang out there and just play vidya. When we weren't going to his house, we'd hang out in the library.
Never had a gf, still a khv to this day
I'm 27

Incel!
Demon!
Slander him! Destroy Him!

They let you outside? Fascinating.

Yup, you sound almost exactly like me.

Yeah, I did these too sometimes instead of the bathroom thing.

bumpf
Ori

Jdjdjdjdjdj

FINE JUST DONT RESPOND FUCK YOU FAGGOTS REEEEEE

The same.
>had to write an essay about "my friends"
>asked to be excused and went to the toilets to cry

Attached: 1514982187817.png (788x839, 394K)

Yeah I'd get a detention for that back in the day

>bitch teacher did a project that involved partners
>assigned with stacy
>"NO I DONT WANNA DONT WANNA WORK WITH user HE IS ANNOYING AND WEIRD I WANNA WORK WITH CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!"
>whole class laughed at me
>"haha user no one likes you"

that hurt so much bros :__(

Attached: B40773BB-416D-47C3-AF2F-7FA742079136.jpg (750x697, 163K)

>impress teachers with outspoken pop culture intelligence but always go over the line and become annoying
>start drinking and smoking and doing drugs
>showered once a week
>everyone made fun of me but I was smarter than them so I still had a superiority complex
>few close friends, sexual relationship with this girl
>ftm trans started binding/dressing like a dude before high school
I was always weird but now at a dead end job and in a sober house how badly I'm failing to connect with people. All my bad personality taits are amplified and my intelligence is gone because of huffing things and doing copious amounts of drugs

Whats worse?
>being physically and verbally abused by people who say that they outright hate you and think that you are a loser
Or
>being psychologically abused by people that you know hate you but they keep you around as a punching bag and you dont want to leave them because they are your only source of human interaction

I was the latter.
I was almost raped as well by those 'friends' too towards the end of the last school year.
If anyone wants to hear the story just ask.

Attached: 97EA6B93-9AD9-4E93-8C65-01935A52BB83.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Oh wow what a bitch. That's something someone from middle school would do

I feel you. That was me for the first two years of hs. Thankfully I got out of that class and went to a different orientation in that school where there was good people.

>did football to try to be Chad in HS
>got bullied by the coaches
>ended up leaving after one season, switched to "baseball assistant" on my schedule
>ended up sitting in the bathroom every day for 6th period, or loitering in classrooms where the teachers felt sorry for me

Attached: download (1).png (680x875, 383K)

>feel like I was leader of the nerds
>me and co-leader constantly perv of girls that we never got
>alpha nerds
>crash co-leader's oneitis's 17th brithday when it comes around
>we were sick. fucking top-notch blookes

Attached: 1518766896766.jpg (540x738, 95K)

>never really bullied in HS, was always a big dude so most people were intimidated if anything.
>lived very close to HS, went home instead of interacting with people during breaks.
>had no friends, would occasionally talk to people in class when lonely.
>never had gf during peak years.
>old friends never interacted with me even when i initiated.
>had to bear scrolling through social media of people having fun without me.
>i'm better now but the trauma of being completely isolated for years still lingers.

1st year: befriended some goth chick who was a "higher up" in her social circle, led to constant parties with the goth crowd.
Met some fucked up people. Pretty much never got laid tho since I was just a friendly beta.

2nd year: Switched schools, made a 180 turn in life. Now only nerdy activities, Warhammer, LAN-parties, D&D.

3rd year: A mix between the 2, mostly nerdy shit but sometimes went to smaller parties whenever I got invited.

Overall it was okay, I can recall a billion missed opportunities of getting laid/possibly getting a gf. With only a few changes, I could've been a Chad. Pic slightly related, although honestly I don't know if it would have mattered now.

Oh well.

Attached: 1506630655658.jpg (404x404, 38K)