What are you the most sad about atm user? Let it out

What are you the most sad about atm user? Let it out.

Attached: IMG_20171210_164451.jpg (4160x2340, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRyrWN-fftE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not sad, I'm fucking ANGRY. FUCK MY SHITTY INTERNET CONNECTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK CAPTCHA TOO

cant rule the world :(

Not sad, I'm almost never sad. Just bored.

lost my job, literally 0 friends, drug addict, no career goals, no motivation to do aynthing, only talk to parents nobody else, live at home, browse Jow Forums all day. bought a helium tank last week gonna hide it in my old schoolbag im over everything. i hate when mum asks what my future goals are and says she cant wait to be a grandparent

Attached: nUqHmBP.jpg (473x382, 18K)

There was this girl in class that I really felt I could actually score, even if I'm a 5/10.
But I couldn't take the hint and she moved away last month and I can't get over it.

Attached: feels.jpg (821x869, 88K)

I don't know man, all this sadness manifested as anger now, I became a pretty angry person, and I don't like myself this way.

Still khhv at 23yo, neet, Jow Forums all day and overweight ofc, dont see any way out, ill just become a wizard i guess, after that ima just hang my skull

Hits me right in the feels.
I hate it too when my parents bring up that subject

Not actually 'sad'
But the lack of any motivation or even a slight memory of happiness is destroying me, eating away at my soul

Attached: IMG_20160326_170304.jpg (453x193, 34K)

1). No Friends
2). No Job
3). Very Vague Life Goals
4). Ugly
5). Awkward
6). I think society might think I have aspergers

Attached: amp-039-soon-wojak-ho-ho-ho-amp-039_o_5271303.jpg (680x418, 75K)

I'm a fucking coward. Time and time again I've had opportunities to make my life so much better, and time and time again I end up not taking them.

I hate myself.

Getting nowhere fast.
27, educated for shit I cant get work for. Work shit retail job, no career ladder. Cant afford to move out, live paycheck to paycheck with no savings. Havent been laid since my teenage years. Barely have motivation to get out of bed anymore. Going out with friends doesnt do anything for me anymore (most of them either dont have time or dont want to anyways). Drinking does fuck all, I barely drink at all anymore. Have no reason and I hate hangovers.

Hearing is starting to show fattigue. Teeth gone to shit since I cant afford dentist, despite brushing and flossing two times a day.

I'm just tired of it all. Hard to motivate myself when all my opportunities and best years are behind me.
And I feel like a big entitled shit for feeling this way.

Sir please explain yourself

Attached: memecenter..png (37x141, 4K)

That almost nobody i know appreciates my artistic side (making shitty beats, it helped with depression) and just want me to be a wageslave in shitty eastern europe

Attached: 1524958934365.jpg (1698x1140, 185K)

Oh lol didn't even notice that

I'm such a brainlet with no imagination that I can't figure out how to configure a new function in IT without reading the instructions for weeks. :(

I can't get up and do my homework. So fucking frustrating. I want it done

I miss my friend. Stuck on if I should contact him or not, because I think I shouldn't but I want to

Eh, I'm not really all that sad today. It's more like this empty neutral feeling. Still, I wish I had the motivation to actually do something with my life for once.

Attached: 1509849549262.gif (500x375, 371K)

I want to die comfortably in my bed right now but I know thats never going to happen because this society is the biggest meanest bully.

Attached: 1519963802296.jpg (793x786, 52K)

I'm lonely
That's the real sad bringer
And I don't know what the fuck to do about it

youtube.com/watch?v=LRyrWN-fftE

Attached: 1523755217268.jpg (771x786, 61K)

If I didn't work I'd spend all day on Jow Forums, which is what I'll do until my new job starts.
I should be excited but I've convinced myself I'll just be jaded and miserable again in 6 months

Attached: z156156161.jpg (2310x1781, 1.48M)

what is the new job youre starting?

>weekend
>again, I lost two days of study for my fucking depression and for sleeping too much
>on Thursday I have a very difficult exam and I have not studied anything
>all that time wasted sleeping I could have taken advantage of studying, drawing, learning things, but I did not.
>but sleeping is the only thing that calms and comforts me

Attached: 1441448954133.png (1102x967, 501K)

I have the same problem but instead of sleeping it's vidya. It is consuming me and all my time and motivation.

Attached: 1516659878139.png (310x421, 252K)

The guy who's fucking a 70 year old didn't post an update this weekend. I like his stories and I want to know what he got up to.

Didn't get the job. Don't feel like leaving my room today. Probably going to sleep

It's all so tiresome. Sometimes I'm just not interested in anything in life and feel so miserable.
I made the foolish mistake of quitting college last year, and now I'm trying to get back in. But even if I do, I'll have to wait until September, and every month that passes feels like years.

Attached: 1514831936224.png (510x500, 217K)

I'm terrified of romantic interactions with women. I fear that one day I'll die alone without having known the love of a woman at any point in my life. I see people in relationships all around me and I feel like if I could just pluck up the courage I might have a chance. But I don't know, maybe I would fail just the same even if I tried.

>women
>love
lmao good one user

i'm just sad. i used to feel nothing, or numbness, or boredom, or rarely some fleeting excitement from vidya or music. now i'm sad.

i'm so lonely. i walked downtown this afternoon because it was a nice day and i thought i meet see an old high school buddy or something. I ended up crying in front of this big war memorial even though i didnt recognize any of the names of the deceased. i cry several times a day now. in highschool and college i never cried once, not one time.

i'm turning into a wreck. i have no appetite ever anymore, and my parents are threatening to hospitalize me if i don't start gaining weight (im a NEET who lives at home). i can't fall asleep sober, i need benzos or alcohol or weed or else i'll go 50+ hours without sleep, until i start hallucinating. i don't know what to do. i feel like i'm sinking deeper and deeper into a pit and i can't climb out.

Attached: bale.jpg (800x533, 38K)

doctors won't give me benzos so I can function in society even though I've tried literally every other medication and therapy with no results.

My only option of fixing my life is making music but i'm too much of a social retard to make connections even on Twitter

Finishing STEM phd but can't get a job anyway

twitter is a terrible place to find people to connect with. it seems everyone is more preoccupied with their follower count than anything else.

I have friends that seem to actually care about me but it still doesn't feel real
I don't get why anyone would enjoy my company
Also I wish I could stop taking my meds and stop spending money on them

You and me are in the same situation bro. I'm terribly afraid of women, yet I'm interested in them and want to really know what it feels to be in love. Wish I could just at least have an actual form of friendship with someone of the opposite sex but it almost feels like they can't appear in my life and I'm incapable of finding them.
>Just go outside bro
I do but it just keeps increasing the number of male friends I have. Help I'm surrounded by dicks

I'm about to graduate but I don't feel nowhere near prepared to work.

bitch add me the fuck up on discord ShekelStein#2566

i love when people try at artistic shit anybody whos trying to make something in any form add me

ill be a critic though i wont coddle you if its bad but if you make something good ill be sure as shit to tell you

Attached: 1525092425122s.jpg (125x85, 2K)

Nothing. I'm angry, and I'm using that as energy to better myself, so that I can be someone worth being with

for going in a mental ward in two days

I know it's pretty tame compared to what some robots are going through right now, but my oneitis has me all kinds of sad right now. It's made worse by the fact that sometimes I can't feel anything but elation over her before crashing and feeling hopeless for a day. The swings even come in increments of a few hours sometimes.
>I asked her out months ago and she said no but claims it wasn't because of me but instead her lifestyle being too different
>caused me to reevaluate myself and realize I wasn't living anything close to the life I wanted or needed
>now we're still friendly and I think she knows I'm still into her but I don't know where to go from here
>I've started doing things to make myself feel better, one of which was attending church, which is something she said was a roadblock for 'us'
>at first I was considering it because I wanted to be with her but instead I ended up going because I realized I missed it
>now we attend the same church and I legitimately feel inspired by Christianity
>want to ask her out again but am unsure when I should
>I want to wait until the opportune moment but am afraid it's something that won't come if I refuse to act
>also don't want her to think I went into this self improvement with an ulterior motive because I really haven't

Not together with ldr gf anymore and i wish i was. i'm getting older and i think i will be lonely for the rest of my life. im too autistic to have any relationships, even friendships that mean something. the gf i had tells me how much better of a person her ex is than me, so obviously i will not be able to function in any further relationships.

>I see people in relationships all around me
This is the worst. Seeing what other people have that you think you won't ever get... I hate other couples too, I bet they will break up in the future anyway so fuck them. But I want my soulmate...

Got obnoxiously drunk and made a ass out of myself >again

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

It made me happy though assuming you're who I think you are

>finally try out tinder after months of being alone after breaking up with cheating ex
>pick girl up from her fucking AA MEETING
>she's actually hot as shit
>fuck her by the end of the night
>immediately regret it
>never felt sicker, realized i don't even want sex but just affection because the only people i talk to anymore is my dad and my boss
>been getting back into hard drugs and getting angrier and older
>having weird nightmares and bad trips with these rapturous, sinister introspections on whether or not i'm even a good person and what's real or not in the world and realizing i don't know where i'm headed or what matters in the end
>trying to connect myself to the world more by opening up my views and learning new things but for some reason the more i do it the more i find to convince myself to remain shitty and cynical
>not even sure if i'm shitty and cynical in the first place or i've just got my head on straight enough to see the whole picture

these are weird and frightening feels and emotions that i still can't even process into intelligible statements and descriptions without being off my ass to numb pain i don't fully comprehend

Attached: 1521432120892.png (700x700, 1.87M)

I'm lonely. I'm around people a lot but I can't talk to anyone. I have trouble forming meaningful relationships. I am a stranger in a strange land, I always feel like I'm on the outside.

I used to do that. You can still drink a ton, but remember to smoke a joint or whatever and you wont get obnoxious. I didnt start smoking until my late 20's and its helped out a ton.

It's almost been 1 year since I graduated high school and I've done absolutely nothing productive except draw a lot (if that even counts).

Attached: 1524758017919.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>No friends
I don't like anyone around me either, there's not really anyone I'd want to be friends with
>Just got turned down from all four jobs I recently to
>Not attracted to the person I'm dating
>Parents disappointed in me

Attached: 1499243696479.jpg (316x311, 42K)

>dating

>being off my ass to numb pain i don't fully comprehend
You may have done some normie shit but that is about as robot of a cry of pain one can make. Questioning who you are fundamentally as a person is a lot more difficult to solve than "no gf :'(". At least you're intelligent enough to get within the range of realizing shit is bothering you even if you don't get the full extent of it. Good luck user.

Attached: 1519887260327.jpg (640x470, 31K)

about being ghosted, if you are reading this, I hate you.

Attached: 1524776649349.jpg (595x585, 283K)

I pray I am not recognized, but out of fear and curiosity I want to hear your story.

I feel like adding more to the mix would make it worse desu

Two Words

>Upcoming Tuition

There's always gotta be that one user who has the obscure feels

I'm sad that I'll never be Guts. Setting all the memes and stuff aside, I really idolize that guy. In my head he's the perfect image of a man in all aspects, and I'd do anything just to be a little more like him. I've spent so much time studying every piece of media he's in, but there's something about him that I just can't get down. Maybe it's due to the extreme differences in our lives. While I, just like every other robot, had a shitty childhood full of isolation and sometimes abuse, it never ever got to the same level his did. I'll never be as skilled as he is, I'll never have that stoic, pained, yet ever so slightly hopeful look etched into my face that I've seen on his so many times, and it hurts a lot.

Attached: 0056-006.jpg (1131x1600, 580K)

The state of current year Jow Forums.
At first I went there because edgy but then overtime I learned to love the community itself and not just the theme of the shitposting. It used to be my second home where I would talk to and have bants with people who understood me and shared a sense of humor.

Now it is filled to the fucking brim with LARPers who dont give a single shit about Jow Forums as a community, bait posts and shill threads that get 200 replies each because the shit that they post is hot and controversial (e.g. gun control, racebait, LGBTshit).
Tl;dr there is so many newfags on Jow Forums that it doesnt even resemble a community, instead it just became an edgy r/t_d

Attached: 2FD083BC-F549-40B4-8ED3-DC607B969E89.jpg (1024x745, 127K)

my mom died a week ago and my family is bullshit

None of the friend that i was supposed to travel to Amsterdam with wants to go and my granny already gave me money for the trip.
I keep saying the trip is gonna happen to my parents.

I'm a cyborg who gets lonely... even though I have a circle of normie friends I don't really have much in common with them at all. The lonliness gets too much some times. Wish I ended up in a more suitable/relatable group.

Attached: 351849_04big.jpg (682x1024, 111K)

I have no job, no friends, and spend all my time at home doing nothing. I have no motivation to change any of these aspects of my life. The one thing I want to do in life seems so far out of reach I can hardly push myself forward to get it.

whereever i go, whatever i do, i am an outsider

>Talking to someone on the Internet for an extended time.
>Really like them.
>Think about them a lot.
>Realise that they don't like or think about you as much.
>Realise obsessing over someone you've only met through text-speech is creepy.
>Realise that they have a distorted view of your personality due to only text chatting and wouldn't like you irl.
>Realise that if they met you irl they'd find you creepy.
>Realise you probably have the same distorted view on them.
>Realise that if you lose that view, life would be a lot sadder because now you have nothing again.
God dammit everything sucks.

Attached: Silence.jpg (540x418, 26K)

If my results come back positive (before I started seeing her), I'm going to have to break it off with my 1st potential gf. I'm not even within the period to get accurate results and its fucking killing me so bad.

Too scared to even make contact with her but I don't want her to get suspicious or just leave for me being too passive

No friends
Oneitis is going to marry with a literal nigger
No one to talk
Ugly
Dumb
Poor

Attached: 1523774542200.jpg (499x499, 160K)

I fell in love with a girl around december and I still don't have the balls to ask her out. Pretty sure she doesn't like me that much anymore either. Don't know for sure, don't talk to her that much but I wish I did. She's just so cool.

i feel you user
except that for me it happened more irl
the disorted view happens because I idealize everyone
and of course they never like me back

Attached: 1521756175008.png (2000x1535, 110K)

>only female friend seems to be avoiding me
>I'm not getting enough hours at work and I have bills to pay
>I'm not good at anything
>on the verge of quitting on my personal project (like every other personal project I ever wanted to do)
>ate two bowls of icecream and I'm not sure if I should eat anything else today, especially since I'm running low on food
>my car needs an oil change, new tires, basically an whole checkup before I can visit my best friend this summer (he lives out of state)
>best friend is always busy with work / school / gf, whenever he's online he just switches to Offline Mode
>out of alcohol
>out of cigarettes
>it's too cold to go swimming
>Vento Aureo anime still not announced and I've been saving a pizza margherita recipe for almost a year now
>video games aren't fun anymore
>my teeth have and always will be bad
>I have an asymmetrical face due to having a stroke as a child
>disgusting goblin body
>extreme sexual frustration
>have horrible memory / hearing problems preventing me from getting better jobs
The list can go on but I can't think of any more at the moment.

Attached: 1517301360937.jpg (500x747, 27K)

>ugly
>100% submissive
>footfag
>only one amongst my friends to still be a virgin
>hate self with a passion

i just wish i wasnt sub, id probably have got a gf and became a normie. i wish i was a normie, things seem easier for them.

Niggers can be your friends..you basically already are one.

>23
>highschool dropout
>only two weeks ago got ged
>no friends
>have worked shitty burger flipping job for two years
>only interaction is with down right retarded meth addicts living on welfare and highschool kids
>methies talk about their drug filled weekend and high schoolers talk about the ass they're getting and their parties
>I have nothing
>just now getting signed up for college
>going to have to do a whole bunch of remedial classes
>feel I wont make any friends there and have to deal with the same thing there that I'm dealing with at work

Its no where near as bad as some of y'alls but fuck man I just want friends. I dont care about girlfriends or getting pussy. Just normal people to chill with so I can feel normal

Attached: 1524463347846.gif (306x469, 47K)

>18
>invite girl to a concert to see my favorite band
>is interested
>comes around
>cant go
>spent 100 bucks on tickets
>no car
>have to go with mum
>Feel like huge loser faggot

Yeah its kinda stupid but its got me down. Concert's tomorrow

>asking girls on dates when you can't even drive

Attached: 172300244.jpg (1024x683, 230K)

inb4 you see her there with Chad

I told her I'd buy the tickets if she drove, it's a little far out. Also all of my like 4 friends have gfs and no car so idk if it matters that much or not.

I had a nice job lined up through a former coworker, basically all i had to do was apply. But I was too indecisive and they filled the position already. I'm going to be stuck in neetdom forever and I have nobody to blame but myself

also no job therefore no gf

Attached: 1391076213795.png (1000x1000, 128K)

Will update if this happens

Theres this grill im talking to online, im french and shes Irish, lately she told me shes really busy so she doesnt feel like talking , thing is really like her and i got attached to her, we facetimed and shit but idk if shes into me, it might be nothing but shes the first girl i put a lot of effort into so for now im just woundering how it will turn out because im always one going to her , any people with experience and tips ?

Attached: 1524492469601.png (1023x572, 1.1M)

Not really sad, just worried. All my close childhood friends are getting married and I'm one of the lone batchelor in the group more focused on my career. Haven't been on a date in 3 years and I feel like I won't be able to find a wife and bless my parents with grandchildren. Being one of the eldest boys from my dads side of the family I got that Asian family stress brewing and I want to get off the mundane ride

Attached: 1523200229535.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

Not sad but stressed, got 2 and half months to prepare for DAT while wagecucking part time, next 3 months are make or break, and I just realized I threw out all my chem and bio notes from previous semester, fucked my own shit up.

My girlfriend wants to be a boy and started taking T and has totally changed. I'm basically bi but I'm into submissive boys and girls and feminine features. She was the greatest gf I ever had but is starting to grow facial hair and wants to be a manly man and their personality is changing to be aggressive and I don't want to be with her anymore, but we're stuck in the same house together because of our finances not being squared away. Feelsbadman.

Attached: 1524899451147.gif (500x282, 269K)

Stop wasting your time user, just tell her you're interested in her.

Also s(he)'s my best friend

Attached: 1519617614489.png (474x473, 20K)

Try not to worry about that, I'm a Chad but I have quite a strange personality deep down. I don't know if I will find someone who will undertstand me properly. I don't have trouble with finding someone who would date me but I don't feel like they would like me when they look under the surface. Plus most people are horribly shallow. If I don't find someone I want to be with I would be happier on my own than settling for someone who isn't quite right. A partner isn't everything. Although I would really like to find that special someone one day and have little versions of me and them running around but I try not to worry. Its all about self acceptance user. May sound really gay but whatever.

A girl came up to me in the store today and was like hi user and I was like who are you? She got taken aback because I didn't remember her. She was a girl who went to high school with me apparently. Have no memory of her though.

Crushing loneliness. I have no friends and go weeks at a time without speaking to anyone. I miss my friends from high school. I also miss my friends online, we used to talk every day on irc when I had no one IRL I'm crying about it typing this post up

Attached: 1520664905884.jpg (750x742, 96K)

i might be apart of the cause of my crushes depression

I wanna do that but idk if i should keept it simple or write something a bit long, its just that if it works she's gonna be my first gf ever, im terrible socially and dont have much experience with grills

Attached: 1523039020558.png (479x481, 334K)

I fucking hate this

>be my black friend
>snapchats about vidya, lofi music, depressing quotes, memes
>is not masculent or tall
>weeb
>hates people
>lives with grandma
>has literally no reason to be alive

Still gets offered pussy on the daily from 8+/10 stacys

Attached: anger.png (220x229, 71K)

Just do what comes natural. If it doesn't work out it likely wouldn't have any other way anyway. get it out of the way

I'm I know your feel, user. I also wanted to post this pic to feel closer to you.

Attached: 1493968027572.jpg (789x440, 58K)

For a while I was part of a community.
It motivated me to turn my life around.
One of the members got doxxed and their info got spread around Jow Forums. The person who doxxed them apparently did it because they were following a chain of people who knew some no name YouTuber and wanted to go full autism Punisher on everyone and anyone that person knew.
Everyone became scared to participate in the community and most left. Some people who stayed got doxxed too. Lots of distrust brewed as trolls pit people against each other by saying members were leaking info about each other.
Everyone left. I loved that community and it's gone.

Ok, thanks buddy

Attached: 1518602065115.jpg (374x374, 26K)

I left a bad social situation about a year ago, and since then I've been in complete isolation, not seeing or talking to anyone outside of my immediate family. I've been trying really hard to make friends, I'm extremely socially anxious so i'm not very good at it. I've joined a couple discords but i never got anywhere with it. all i want is to chill and chat with someone that actually wants to talk to me.

Attached: 15221423382450.jpg (645x773, 33K)

At 23 it's normal for men to not have friends. In fact I think it's kind of strange for adult men to be hanging out with their buddies.... especially overnight. Women can get away with it though. Not sure why but when your girlfriend, sister, mother etc goes with her friends to get a pedicure it's a lot less weird than when your dad and his friend Dale go get one.

What? This is completely insane. Your 20s are a great time for guys to have friends - go on trips with a bunch of friends, go camping, move to a new city with a couple people etc.

>Just do things you can't do!

You should have been doing that in high school. In your 20s it's time to start making major life decisions like buying homes, getting married, settling into your end career etc because if you haven't done that by 30 you're fucked.