archive.fo/THJcw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8553417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>helium tank thing
Interested.
fill me in on the infos

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
the whole website is useful desu.

I'm pretty sure they delude them with oxygen now, so no.

you probably cant find a tank with a lethal concentrated, so I've been told.
there are no alternatives. im sorry theres no way around it, your death will be agonizing.

this. i think its due to helium shortage so yeah it would be extremely painful

Attached: for you.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

First you take a helium tank.

Then beat yourself to death with it.

>paint skin black
>pick up a stick
>point it at cops
>????
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

isnt there a suicide board on infinity? they use some drug that makes you fall asleep and never wake up

I bought a tank last week. dont use a CPAP mask you want an exit bag, make sure the helium is 99% or it probably wont work.

probably the most peaceful suicide method there is

i would but im not in the US

>oh no all these people are killing themselves in a peaceful, painless way
>I know! Let's ruin it so they have to torture themselves
Why are normies so cruel?

Nitrogen works fine. Easy to find pure tanks.

you need a medical licence for a nitrogen tank in my country

It's meant to keep you from dying, that way the families won't sue. Blame capitalism.

They can't sue people who make guns/ropes etc if people kill themselves with those. Why is this any different?

how would they measure agony?

Attached: j0Z4RK4.png (549x786, 43K)

archive.fo/THJcw
Also drinking alcohol and taking sleeping pills (not enough to vomit) then going to sleep outside in the cold at night is painless, cheap, and easy to clean up

Also don't do it

how many pills do you think

Welder here op, as anons have said above the balloon time tanks are 80/20 helium air mix and won't work as an asphyxiation agent. However you can get helium and other inert gasses at welding supply stores. It costs more but if youre killing yourself does that really matter?

Look up the LD50 of the substance in question and triple it. That's how I'd do it.

great info thank u

No idea unfortunately, I've not researched this further.
Just keeping it in mind for whenever I might need it as a backup plan.

dont you need to show them a licence? i imagine they would be very suspicious of a guy buying a helium tank. especially if hes in his 20s

yeah and im a pale lanklet clearly not a welder

Unfortunately, the helium baloons have too much air mixed into them to be effective.The only alternative is crrating carbon monoxide through the use of charcoal (requires lots of prep work and hard due to heat) or combining formic acid with hydrochloric/muratic acid. The latter is easy but the formic acid is hard to get pure unless you are a chemist. The bee pads for infestations have an extremely low content of formic acid to be effective.

Fuck normies taking easy and painless methods away.

can i harvest CO from my car exhaust?

Is it possible to order a nitrogen tank, hose, and mask online and have it all delivered at the same time without arousing suspicion? It sounds simple on paper but I have wondered if it actually is easy to actualize this sort of thing.

put your neck on traintracks as a train comes and dont hesitate

no i dont want someone to have to run over me

you want an exit bag not a mask, and most countries you need a medical licence to get a nitrogen tank

monoxide poisoning doesnt work in most modern cars anymre

>dont you need to show them a licence?
Not where I live (burgerland). Tons of regular ppl do hobby welding you don't need anything. Just say im new to welding can I get a bottle of argon please?

i can't seem to find the board, but i remember that the drug was one typically used to put down animals. can't remember the name though.

>monoxide poisoning doesnt work in most modern cars anymre
Just take the catalytic converter off. I removed mine and I have to be careful not to run it inside the garage for too long

Then ask them something along the lines of
"Hey, I am very new to welding, and still learning. Perhaps you could assist me in choosing the right tools for the job? What sort of gas do I need?"

They would probably point you towards the helium isle without more questions asked.

nitrous oxide if you can somehow fill a bag using the little whippets or acquire a big tank. dissociative too

good point but its hard to get

whippets you can get easily online but i dont know how you would fill a bag with them

Or blame the scum who would take advantage of their own family member's suicide for a buck
In this instance, the companies really did nothing wrong

How come I never see anyone mentioning carbon monoxide poisoning anymore? If I recall all you have to do is idle in a closed garage for a few hours.

I'll report back in a few mins and let you know if it works.

Attached: 6ac0463a69cced2909c486465453e4f886b0354781c283245145b14aad55ddbd.jpg (640x480, 37K)

They still kind of go up, but not half as much as they used to.

Average out of a bunch of educated guesses, I bet.
And the time column is also a bit useless. Heart beating doesn't mean much without a brain to pump blood into.

source is a study on the PERCEPTIONS of lethality/time/agony of each method
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8553417
it really means nothing desu

non original comment passing tru

Attached: justendmylifefam.jpg (1239x795, 199K)

It doesn't. You'll end up with severe brain damage but still alive.

so many brainlets in this thread
there's nothing special about helium. any inert gas can do the same thing. nitrogen/argon/krypton/etc are easy to get from welding supply shops. you are unconscious in seconds and dead in minutes.
you can also order nembutal from india and drink 2 bottles. if no one finds you in the next few hours you die.

cpap mask wont work and you cant use balloon helium since its 80/20 ratio

I heard that this isn't as effective because they've started diluting the tanks over the past 10 years. The pic you posted is from like 2008-10. Doorknob hanging might be the best bet for the average robo (it was good enough for Robin Williams)

Attached: patente-us8430436-anti-ligative-doorknob-with-tri-beveled-us08430436-hanging-yourself-from-door-knob (970x1161, 527K)

>nothing showing up on reverse image search
You don't have to do this user, life can change

Attached: 1494679029972.jpg (512x642, 56K)

train, hanging, tall building, sleeping pills+booze is your best bet if you want out t b h

look at filename
its not him

then order it from somewhere else faggot. go to another country where you don't need a license. use a different gas. stop being a lazy nigger and kill yourself.

Attached: file.png (1440x1080, 187K)

Tall building is actually difficult to pull off as most buildings of a height that would guarantee death are nearly impossible to jump from

i plan to use helium

true but im sure if you were motivated you could find one

>i plan to use helium
then you won't die. if your country requires a medical license for nitrogen you're not going to be able to get helium that isn't 80/20 mix.

enjoy brain damage.

fuuck. i guess sleepingpills and booze then

>tfw I saved this thread from page 10 and now it has double the replies

Attached: 1479395376494.png (354x363, 133K)

that won't kill you either. you'll just wake up covered in vomit and miserable. your options for painless suicide are gassing yourself, chugging nembutal, or a bullet to the brain. if you can't or won't do any of them then you will just end up permanently damaging yourself with stupid shit like tylenol overdoses and you might end up dying painfully and slowly anyway.

kill yourself the right way or don't kill yourself at all.

>shotgun to head
>99% lethal
>TAKES TWO FUCKING MINUTES TO DIE
>agony level: next to nothing

what the FUCK

Attached: 1522058504783.jpg (1024x1820, 307K)

>formic acid
>hard to get
You can buy it off Ebay, you tard.

why are you so stupid
it doesn't take two minutes for ~you~ to die if you shoot yourself in the head with a shootgun; you die instantly before you even know what happened
it takes 2 minutes for your heart to stop pumping and for you to "legally" be dead

Its probably just an average of trauma in the ER

If you destroy the brainstem you die instantly... Heart stops, lungs stop etc. If you hit another part like the frontal lobe only, the swelling/trauma might take a while to effect the brain stem and kill you completely.

How would one fill an exit bag with nitrous whippets? is that even possible

Use Boyles law to find out how many you would need to fill a 20 gallon trash bag for example.
>Pressure1 x Volume1 = Pressure2 x Volume2
Where pressure1 is pressure of a whippit, pressure2 is atmosphere, and volume2 is 20 gallons. Solve for volume1

thanks user that helps since im a brainlet

the word is "dilute"

originaly of course