Robots=ISIS

archive.is/OJrD3

seriously, hasn't life fucked us enough? now we're getting scapegoated for the hand we were dealt? fuck these people.

Attached: 1525105822851.jpg (1045x1732, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OJrD3
youtube.com/watch?v=IyiLNcbbpwo
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA
pastebin.com/BPVj9qd8
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/25/raw-hatred-why-incel-movement-targets-terrorises-women
youtube.com/watch?v=smDQA8Ho7AE
youtu.be/sy_gwPoahtc
youtu.be/7bWI0J7Kxok?t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=_lm8zLrVvjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we
We have nothing to do with incels faggot

>being this deluded
This place is a cesspit of those people. They misunderstood what being an incel is all about, but that's another point.

They are just wrapping a new threat to their narrative into socially acceptable hate targets.

Redditors are also the same as 4channers.

You motherfuckers had your own space over at reddit, we don't need you here.

I missed the part that says robots=ISIS. OP, grow a brain

>They misunderstood what being an incel is all about
Still nothing to do with us normie

>Muslim commits act of terror

IT'S TOTALLY THE INCELS BECAUSE HE POSTED THE MAYMAYS

He didn't even meme correctly. He was never "one of us". Anybody can recognize that he's an impostor.

Jow Forums is an inclusive board and we will willingly take r/incel refugees.
Just look how well it worked out for Jow Forums!

>Feel like the world is out to get you
>Openly fantasize about "getting revenge" at society for these perceived slights
>Some people actually do it
>Everyone hates your group
>"But 99% of us are harmless! But better be nice to us or even more of us will become terrorists and kill you!"
You have to admit, incels do share a lot of similarities with muslims.

>archive.is/OJrD3
read the article
Of course, in spinning their narrative they're lumping Jow Forums, Jow Forums and reddit together.

again we are not incel you faggot.

Attached: 30689233_1255145804617660_7222634338986746934_n.jpg (960x960, 115K)

>CTRL+F r9k
>no results
>CTRL+F robot
>no results
>CTRL+F Jow Forums
>vague reference to us being a bastion of white supremacist hate speech - which normies already believe
Fuck off
Normies already don't understand us, how is this any different?

Is this what being a sand nigger feels like?
That being said anyone who trust huffingtonpost is a fucking moron in the first place and I'm not evening Jow Forumsing here

This sounds like they pulled it from Encyclopedia Dramatica. Jow Forums ain't even all that

Ah yes the terrorist group known as INCEL, backed by the hacker Jow Forums and in league with the Men's Rifles Association

Reddit spacing fucking retard

TELL ME ABOUT THE INCEL, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Attached: pantsu.png (396x385, 108K)

INCEL is a terrorist group and a secret society responsible for thousands of terrorist attacks against women a year. We are currently infiltrating governments the world over to solidify our reign.

>"But 99% of us are harmless! But better be nice to us or even more of us will become terrorists and kill you!"
Maybe if the amerimutts didn't joyfully kill innocent people, those people wouldn't be out to get revenge.
>Be amerimutt
>Kill someone's family
>That someone wants to kill me
>"Man fuck that guy"
Really makes you think

>He was never "one of us". Anybody can recognize that he's an impostor.
this, it's obvious all of these recent happenings that get plastered with Jow Forums references are just a ploy by outsiders to get this site shutdown

freedom of speech on the internet is over, you will NEVER be allowed to vent out frustration about being a friendless virgin shut-in again

either have a vagina or kill yourself

I actually appreciate this. now they're forced to acknowledge there's a problem

AYO WE WUZ TERRORISTS 'N SHIET

Huffpost is a liberal feminist propaganda machine, they are just pushing the narrative women are victims and no matter your lot in life you can't blame them for anything.

The fact that the world is not out there to get you, doesn't mean that others didn't have grossly negative experience here in the world.

It's like beating a dog that suffered through multiple beatings because he feels threatened by things you find non-threatening

I love how 'incels' are now some organized 'group' instead of just a label.

so, they're jumping on the actions of one psycho to shut down internet free speech?

i just like the bantz

The difference that separates Incels from Robots is WHO they place their blame on when it comes to the problems in their lives.

Robots generally blame THEMSELVES for having a shit life/bad luck with women, you see posts all the times complaining about how they wished they were more attractive, more sociable and had a better job instead of being a wagecuck loser. They recognize that women have certain standards and regret they don't fit that standard. Some of the people here aren't even that bad looking or anything, they just dont know how to talk to girls and have nothing going for them in terms of a career. I bet if half the people here made a decent living they'd be fine. The sad thing is when people group this disenfranchised young men into the incel catagory instead of feeling sorry for them like they should.

Incels on the other hand are like normies and have a lack of self-awareness. Instead of blaming themselves for their imperfections, they blame society or women in general as the reason why they are unsuccessful in whatever they are doing. Elliot Rodger is a good example being he would consistently talk about how charming and how much of a gentleman he was even though he was such a piece of human trash. Instead of looking inward they project outward, and see themselves as persecuted victims of a society that attacks them. Instead of accepting societys standards as they are and trying to improve themselves and their lives, they attack the societal structure and biological evolution of humans instead. In this way they are similar to a hardcore feminist, who attacks capitalistic structures because they live 150k in debt in a shitty apartment doing period art instead of just getting a fucking job. Sorry for rambling a bit here.

Attached: abstractfeel.jpg (680x684, 37K)

See robots, now even the media are grouping you with isis. You have no excuse to not convert to Islam now.

It doesn't matter if you differentiate robots from incels. It doesn't matter if you don't label yourself as an incel.
What matters is how society labels you. They already see you as incels. They hate you. Hell, you can even find incel hate threads on Jow Forums, as if it were full of normal well adjusted people.
Face it, you either fake it and blend in with society's expectations or face life as a pariah. There's no third option

>Blaming an entire community for an extremely small and aggressive subset of that community
And yet HuffPo still defends snackbars

Incels are seen as white male losers. That means no victim status for you. You're the oppressor, proof that their hatred of misogynistic white males is justified.

reading that incel forum it honestly seems at least half of them are non-white.

Maybe, but it's perception vs reality. Society, namely women, view incels as loser white males. If they labeled a minority as an incel they could be called a racist, and then they'd lose their victim status as a female.

these people are crazy

Attached: 1525114140804.png (733x552, 222K)

when memes become real life kek
youtube.com/watch?v=IyiLNcbbpwo

r/incels are the ones advocating rape. Robots have resigned themselves to a life of celibacy.

new board theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA

Women absolutely HATE beta males.
They don't even think about this, it is in their instinct.
A war on men has now started in full swing.
Hope you survive.

>MFW normies unironically think this now

Attached: big_grin_blur.png (327x316, 211K)

idk if r9k was called out by the msm but the guardian specifically called out wizchan

pastebin.com/BPVj9qd8

legit link for none believers: theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/25/raw-hatred-why-incel-movement-targets-terrorises-women

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 43K)

Islam is the biggest threat to the normie lifestyle. Accept your fate robots.

>someone links me this
>listen to it
>pretty catchy
>later at work
>hum this
>muslim coworker puts his hand on my shoulder and says soon brother

>wizchan
literally one of the most harmless creatures get called out what the fuck is wrong with these cunts

islam is literally just brown Jow Forums
id rarther support Jow Forums though because I think brown people are unaesthetic

Attached: riku.jpg (620x470, 24K)

The robot revolution will take place under the black banner.

How many times do the feds have to shutdown this site until Hiro bans redditors? we don't want them.

day of the roast when fellas?!

Jow Forums are failures without a consistent cause. And Islam is for everyone regardless of colour.

>day of the stone
>day of the rooftop
soon brothers

I do appreciate Islam's attitude toward women
>cover yourself up, don't be a fucking attention and literal whore
>learn you place in society by being a good wife, housekeeper and bearer and raising children
>be faithful and honor your husband
or you can act like a roastie and get stoned to death.

Islam conforms to human nature. What you described is how it's supposed to be.

To be fair, Christianity and other religions preach this too, in text at least. They've just become so cucked over the years.

I used to have the "at least Islam can save us" mindset, but then I saw what the west's Liberal capitalism did to 1.5 and 2nd gen refugees/immigrants. They go full whore or 95% whore but with a hijabi

I agree, feminism is largely responsible for the decline of western civilization, once you let them do whatever they want, the seams of society become undone.

Attached: 1512468260491.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

Because they're false religions. Christianity did away with the OT a long time ago. Jews are atheist materialists that worship a state formed 60 years ago.

You only see the ones that have gone astray though. The practicing ones will probably keep to themselves.

>the west's Liberal capitalism
it's a cancer, that's why those people over in the Middle East are so adamant about tradition and keeping their society pure.

I hope that's true, I've noticed many Middle Eastern restaurants don't let men & women work together, even if family, and they're starting to revive men's social clubs just to hang out together so I guess there's still some hope.

>When asked if women were equal to men on 60 Minutes last month, Prince Mohammed said: "Absolutely. We are all human beings and there is no difference."
Women are now allowed to attend sporting matches for the first time in decades, and have also seen gendered driving restriction laws relaxed. The Prince also loosened restrictions on Saudi women driving.

muslims are getting cucked as well.

Hmm yes. But bear in mind rejecting false beliefs like atheism is still the main goal.

Saudis have always been hyper materialistic borderline Jews

sad, then human civilization will meet it's demise.

At least radical Islamists do something about their beliefs, they aren't LARPers like every other group.

poor wizards
first the get fucked by hotwheels and now they get called out for shit they didn't do
and the normalfags calling them out don't even see the irony in denouncing the "incel" ideology while attacking the dregs of humanity on wizchan.

you know she's right r9k. shitposting online is pretty much like organize a state in which indesiderables are regularly executed, moves war to it's neighbours and plans international terror attaks.
i hope the cia start to think about the shitposter menace soon desu

why does the islamic terrorism have such aesthetic and catchy songs?
youtube.com/watch?v=smDQA8Ho7AE

This
youtu.be/sy_gwPoahtc

I have a wife and kids, how am I an incel?

what the hell are you doing here? seriously, I've seen fembots and guys that occasionally get laid, but not a family man.

THE FIRE RISES NORMALFAGS

Attached: 1474291025076.jpg (522x590, 32K)

With the amount of Islam recruiters in this board im not surprised

except women really are really encouraged to be trash and really do act like trash. While I don't place the blame for my loneliness on them or society, being estranged from society and the roastbeef makes it easier to see their flaws.
>XD Robots have resigned themselves to a life of celibacy LOL
no there are plenty who still want gfs, even if they don't want rape.

You're are all ugly, small dick, manlet, pathetic virgins. It's your personality. You need to respect the womens.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

THE BETA RISES! WHO'S WITH ME BOYS?

Attached: reee pepe gun.gif (400x204, 44K)

Sgt. Jow Forums reporting for duty!

Attached: 3qZRWr.gif (500x246, 528K)

What's got me thinking is that are people now going to see the average single guy as a terrorist? Are the people who don't want a relationship and just want to do their own thing going to be considered dangerous to others?

Makes me wonder. Also reminds me of the time Pepe was designated a right wing hate symbol

Attached: gearsturning.png (1150x1071, 1.22M)

No one knew who I was before I put on the mask.

Attached: 1409798989584.png (972x474, 123K)

MESS WITH THE BEST
DIE WITH THE REST

Attached: 1507055900076.jpg (966x287, 60K)

youtu.be/7bWI0J7Kxok?t=5

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

I have nothing to lose. So, yes

I want revenge

Attached: 1516904189413.jpg (1000x1000, 395K)

I think misogyny is being targeted, blaming or attacking women for anything. Both men and women are still encouraged to be single and act like whores.

This is now a nasheed thread

youtube.com/watch?v=_lm8zLrVvjo

if I pull it off, will you die?

Attached: 1497717472328.jpg (630x630, 68K)

>the women they believe owe them sex

I see this everywhere in reactions and I just don't think it's true. I've browsed here since the day Jow Forums was opened and pretty soon after it got rebooted, and I never got the impression from posts here that whether you're "owed" sex or not matters at all. The point, largely, seems to be that you're just not having it, and even if you're not "owed" it, that wouldn't make the lack of sex bearable, and wouldn't sooth your rage.

I think this is just brought up to paint incels as "entitled" so that they can be safely ignored as unjust.

>women they believe owe them sex
I keep seeing this everywhere. What is this nonsense? As a 29 year old virgin I am acutely aware of how I'm not entitled to sex.

>I think this is just brought up to paint incels as "entitled" so that they can be safely ignored as unjust.
That's exactly what it is