Good looking enough to get multiple girlfriends and have women approach me

>Good looking enough to get multiple girlfriends and have women approach me
>194cm in height, taller than most people
>Decent strength and muscle level from lifting. Can squat 220kg.
>Dick close to 18cm
>123 IQ brainlet
I would literally throw away all the other traits in a heartbeat to get another 30 IQ points. I'd happily look like pic related if it meant I have an IQ in the 150 - 170 range.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>can squat 220 kg
okay kid

You think that's something impressive? I've barely lifted for more than 2 years and will do a lot more.

>5 plates on each side
>pssh it's nothing
now I know you're lying

Coming out of the bottom position in the pic.
220kg is only about 10kg above 2x bodyweight for me. Pic is from 6 weeks ago, hopefully will pr with 230kg in a couple of weeks. Not sure why you find it so hard to believe. It's nothing exceptional.

Attached: 330201815555.jpg (800x522, 142K)

You forgot to mention that you're a manager in Wendy's.

To what end? With high intelligence comes a higher risk of mental illness and other problems.

Keep lifting, banging women and enjoy your simple life.

Too bad you're fat.

Congrats, you totally nailed the characteristic autism tho.

6"4 105kg is not fat.

Wow I fucking love /sci/ - Science & Math

A guy I know is 6ft7 and 95kg, benches 140kg and doesn't have defined abs. Don't delude yourself.

>ugly and women hate me
>manlet
>squat 120kg
>15cm duck
>145 IQ
kill me

Only on /sci/ would someone with 123 autism points call themselves a "brainlet". You're either terribly insecure or just bragging.

Attached: +1 to img limit.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Being 14 - 16% bf does not make you fat. You've had your mind warped by internet standards set by steroid users and 150lb manlets.

>Being on 4chinz
>not being terribly insecure
Pic 1.

Most men throughout history have been in 'visible abs' territory. Having abdominal fast is extremely unhealthy and unaesthetic, the hallmark of an inert lifestyle.

Use your intelligence to become rich, then use modern technology to become good looking.

Tons of rugby players, football players, boxers, mma fighters, weightlifters, and so on do not have visible abs and they are world class athletes. Bodyfat is extremely important for athletic performance.

t. Manlet that thinks it's impressive to have abs while being 5'7 and weak.

No its not impressive at any height, it just means that you have a modicum of self restraint and self respect.

Attached: 1524083078587.jpg (625x400, 64K)

Have you considered [Dual N-Back]?

Dual n back only increases IQ marginally. And you have to do it daily to keep those marginal gains.

An IQ of 120 - 130 makes you smart enough to know how dumb you are.
An IQ of 160+ actually makes you feel smart.

>Most men throughout history have been in 'visible abs' territory.
No they havent, unless you consider the top muscles and maybe a bit of an outline elsewhere as visible.

>Too bad you're fat.
Wow, so rude.
I'm extra fluffy.
Not fat.

Attached: 20180430_182312.jpg (284x514, 101K)

you could always kys instead of shitting up the science and math board with something that isn't science or math

Nice, you're really rocking that 'Tinder chick camouflaging her love handles on the first date' look.

>150 - 170
the test I did the max was 140

Attached: 1388163640588s.jpg (100x100, 1K)

this thread is so fucking stupid