I have $26 to my name

I have $26 to my name.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

I'm $1900 in debt from credit card purchases
You're doing better then me user

i have full access to my parents business account

luckily, i think im finally getting over my amazon prime phase. i think everyones had one.

Christ, what did you buy?

Attached: 1455857661773.jpg (192x182, 12K)

>money is pretty much all sucked out the second i get it

Been like 3 months working and i'm still sub 100 dollars.

What's your rent man?

$3.42 here, but i get my $50 monthly allowance from my parents tomorrow.

Just stuff every now and then. It's been from since I was like 17 though. PS4, some vidya, onaholes, weight bench etc. I always pay some of it off every month though. I just happen to be jobless atm, but I graduate in May.
It'll probably take me a month or two to pay it off once I get my 1st job, so I'm not really stressing about it.

I hope you got that job lined up.

>Tfw you have 3.1k in savings and 600 in checking

Financial responsibility isn't hard, anons.

Attached: 1305923604336.png (409x409, 187K)

Nope, but even then 2k is really that much.
I'll still be living with my parents once I start working for a while so I'm hardly going to have any bills or anything, besides car insurance and my cell phone

I'm about 5k in credit debt and like 50k in student loan debt, have $1.76 in my bank account

BUT

my mom is paying me $75 to mow her lawn tonight

Whew thanks for making me feel a little better OP

I got about $100 spread across my bank account, paypal and cash.

Though I do own thousands of dollars of retro video games that I'm selling online. It's a slow process though.

When you live in a society that encourages as much consumption as possible and you have parents who don't teach you good spending habits, then well it actually is kind of hard.

>
>When you live in a society that encourages as much consumption as possible and you have parents who don't teach you good spending habits, then well it actually is kind of hard.

just train yourself to hate spending money. when you make an unneccessary purchase, dwell on it and think of all the money you just wasted. faggot

I have $3.86 until my neetbux come in on the 3rd

Go to the grocery store and buy a few cartons of eggs

I'm broke and have at least 5 grand in debt. Not sure about the actual total because at this point I don't make payments or even keep record of who I owe money to. Pretty sure this is gonna be an issue later on, but I have almost no sense of responsibility.

I got some bread and rice
Could only buy 1 carton of eggs with this little money

agreed. i used to see guilt as a weakness, so for while i fought against any rising feelings of guilt within me. turns out guilt being a bad thing was just disney/pixar feelgood crap driven into my brain. NEVER FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF! ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE!

As it turns out, guilt is very good for you. But it is one word that encompasses many things, many lessons you learned from your peers growing up. You as an adult, can choose which ones to retain, but that is widely different from just abandoning the concept of guilt altogether.

For the longest time I blamed my mother for my guilt, and then later on I learned she was trying to instill real useful lessons in me. Sorry mom.

>no sense of responsibility.
Nice
Dollar store

You could easily make 12 eggs last 3 days, you're gonna make it

I'm not concerned about it. Just wanted to let OP know I had less money. Gonna go spend it in soda lol.

>tfw money management is literally extremely easy, turns out 99.99% of the population is just too stupid to do it, that's why they are poor
>suddenly have extreme sympathy with the top 1%
>hate commies even more than I used to
>tfw already living the neet life after waging for a few years

Attached: fg.jpg (409x409, 38K)

lmao next you're gonna tell me you invested your wagecuck pittance in buttcoin and made fat stacks

Tell me your secrets dumbfrogposter

>gonna be homeless in a month
>zero jobs in my tiny ass town
this is the end boys

Attached: 1515010520777.png (661x721, 355K)

literally just reduce how much you need to live on, i.e. live like a spartan. Sounds easy but it's apparently to hard for every generation since the boomers

Might as well make history and become a serial killer and put your town on the map.

>just moved into my friend's place
>seriously overestimated my savings
>only got 1 month to find a job max

Attached: 1519325161746.jpg (199x326, 19K)

>live like a spartan
>currently posting to r9k
lol. Can you give specific examples? Im only good enough to make about 12 usd an hour for reference.

>tfw had comfy job in finance
>tfw gave it up for a better-paying position doing shady shit closer to home
>tfw seemed wonderful at first, 6 months later my boss owes me 5,000 and I'm raiding my savings to stay alive

Oh well rip

>work robot here
>70k cash zero debt
>age 25
Cheap as fuck havent bought clothes in 7 years or anything other than food for that matter. Dont get any joy out of useless junk. Now that i think about it i dont get joy out of anything.
>70k cash with zero happiness not worth it anons.

>live with someone where you don't have to pay rent, and hopefully utilities
>eat as little as possible
basically be a Jew, and count every dollar

This is actually good advice. But finding a living arrangement like that is very difficult, howd you do it , family?
Only thing I can think of is a halfway house.

50k in student loans. 2k credit card. 100 in checking. I live off of ramen and my guts hurt.

>guts hurt
You feel the ramen cancer forming

So soon I will have 500k in medical debt and half my guts will be missing. Thanks drumpf

i could put a down payment on a house and car, move out of my parents place, start an actual life with the money i have. instead i'm just a drug addicted neet who doesn't even have the willpower or desire to eat/shower/fap anymore. there's nothing i want to spend my money on, nothing sounds appealing,

Attached: display_image.jpg (2595x1535, 1020K)

forgot to post this pic instead. also have about 5k in a checking account and 2k in crypto.

Attached: ed.png (784x122, 8K)

Well, if you put it like that, it's not that bad, sounds very manageable... I was stressing out over like $300 debt, now that kind of calmed me down and made me thinks straight... Thanks, user

You made me kek out of something that could happen to me

>$300 deb
I could probably make that in 2 days of work lol

Always look at the bright side of life,user.

Attached: Brigthsideoflife.jpg (290x163, 7K)

you should be happy for having financial security you normalfag

>i think everyones had one.
must be a cumskin thing

I can live off 4k a year. Having more & not doing anything with it is my downfall.

LOL
I have 13000 dollars in my checking account. No fucking joke.

>13k in checking account.
>lol
Not on a broker platform or on stocks,this is why i know you're larping even if you're not 13k is change money you faggot.

Attached: 366e43e52d4a2e5e3025e1c164c7268d.jpg (375x500, 44K)

Damn, what retro games?

ive got half a mil and yet here i am. I agree being broke as fuck is no fun but dont think it gets better cause you have money. You must find happiness within ( i know it sounds gay and cliche, cause it is) its the only way to live a content life. How you go about reaching internal contentment is up to you.

I'm a billionaire and i agree with this

I'm 27 years old and I have nothing to my name.

I'm picking up my $700 biweekly paycheck on friday, just get a job retard.

you can add my dick to your name you faggot loser

Kek you're that faggot from the other thread wondering why girls don't like him even though he's """rich""". Please consider suicide.

>i think everyones had one.
youngfag detected

yeah fuck off faggot. i could easily fix or at least ameliorate my problems with half a mil. if you're still miserable even when you have that much money you're just being a whiny faggot trying to rationalize why you still belong here even if you don't.

IF YOU ARE RICH YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT.

>Christ, what did you buy?
how young are you faggot? 2k debt is nothing.

mine wasnt bait but i do chuckle at the thought of a billionaire posting on r9k

I have 100k in student loan debt
I have over 2000 in credit card debt
My bank account is overdrawn by 200 dollars

Life is going swell

Attached: ssss.png (804x802, 137K)

My dick too

now we're getting somewhere.
you now own 2 dicks to your name. do as you please with them you faggot.

Uhh no. I work for like 10 per hour I just save a lot of money.

It's not a lot I'm just too lazy to move it to a savings account or invest it. I haven't even been to the bank in months except for atm cash once in a while, I just write my parents a check for the credit card I have from their plan and they send me the bill. I buy th3m gas and groceries so it's all good but I do still feel like a parasite.

You should really consider investing your money user. It's not doing anyone any good just laying around getting eaten by inflation.

>mfw collected $1500-2000 in oilbux from the time i was born and i had like $20K when i graduated high school

>eaten by inflation
Yeah that's the fucked part. I am realizing that if inflation this year was 2% then I've just lost 260 bucks essentially. Well, no, but that's close. Goddamn it that's like a week at my shit part time job. I need to buy my car soon and get a real job and move out.

D-do you at least have a source of income, user?

Attached: Kurumi6.jpg (666x932, 219K)

you have to be over 18 to post here
originalbroke

Ok, I make $27.50/hr which equates to $1,750/2wks. Teach me how to be rich off these crumbs.

essentially no. with mental health in a downward spiral freelancing is more difficult than it should be. Treading water being a wage slave might have been better.

Around 5k euro savings. Once I hit around 12k I will start investing in funds.

>checking: about $1500
>savings: about $5500

I also have four credit cards but I never intend to pay a single penny of interest or fees; I pay them in full and on time every month, it's kind of like having a 30 to 60 day interest-free loan if you do it correctly.

0.30 cents here

Attached: IMG_1699.jpg (512x288, 38K)

What's the story behind your student loan debt? What are the interest rates on those loans?

I have about $2k in college debt, but I have $2 in pocket change to my name.
I just spent $40 on soup and ramen.
NEEThood is a blast.

Attached: 1505994661255.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I had 5k in my bank but i spend 2.3k just for food and vidya this is a shitty feel

Attached: big_1409556056_image.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Prestigious 4 year school. Price tag to match. shit student so no scholarship. Barely graduate, no internships or skills to really show for it. Competitive field, landing a full-time position in a fulfilling role is tough. Interest is like 7%. I was paying just that for 3 years now until I applied for deferment based on my low income. Then I quit my part-time job after a big successful project hoping to build off that but finding clients is not a skill I was born with or have developed.

>tfw 130k in savings
>tfw 9k in chequing
>tfw 19

My surname isn't Noseburg either faggot I only buy essentials. I'm fucking phoneposting right now

ru on neetbux?
loludier

>I can live off 4k a year
only if you live at home

>>tfw 130k in savings
>>tfw 9k in chequing
>>tfw 19
nice larp. or.. stop dealing drugs

It's called working NEET boy try it sometime

>2 grand in debt
>buys a bunch of shit that enables him to do nothing in his room with money he doesn't even have
>allowing interest to compound by not paying it off each month
>credit rating is literally going into the shitter

>"I'm not really stressing about it"

Holy fuck

Attached: 1381284087445.png (989x1022, 1.31M)

130k in a savings account? isnt that actually gradually losing value since you're getting outpaced by inflation? why not invest it?

nah. I could've worked but i prefer some NEETism. I am 18,6 btw

>Cucked by a bank account
I'm so fucking glad I don't have one.

Also, you can luckily make 1000 a month in a shit starting job in my country.
>tfw no muh freedom

Are you a photographer or something

>shitskin niggers will never know money

wow, i'm 70k in debt. at least i'm wagecucking, r-r-right guys?

Attached: 1510879288676.jpg (400x298, 22K)

Where did everything go so wrong. I could not sleep with that debt.

bought an apartment that I won't live in and i'm still paying rent.

>. I could not sleep with that debt.
you'll never own a home or a piece of land then

>Americans cannot even conceive of a situation where they wouldn't throw themselves into outrageous debts

What kind of debt? Credit card? Student loans? Mortgage?

Lol. Tiny homes very well may be the future.

How did you get this my man

>being in debt in the first place
Retard

I have a couple thousand and I have never had a job