ALL WHITE MEN ARE MORALLY GUILTY OF THE ACTIONS OF THEIR ANCESTORS AND MUST PAY REPARATIONS FOR THE ACTIONS OF YOUR...

>ALL WHITE MEN ARE MORALLY GUILTY OF THE ACTIONS OF THEIR ANCESTORS AND MUST PAY REPARATIONS FOR THE ACTIONS OF YOUR ANCESTORS!!

>YOU DIDN'T INVENT OR DISCOVER OR BUILD ANY OF THOSE THINGS WHITE BOY OTHER WHITE MEN DID YOU CAN'T TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF YOUR ANCESTORS!!

Attached: 1512340330967.jpg (588x823, 109K)

these things ill never say.

>dadedadela
>ahlalahaahaa

Nigger crybabies btfo

>ALL BLACK MEN DESERVE HATE BECAUSE A MINORITY BEHAVE LIKE RETARDS
>ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE BAD BECAUSE SOME ARE CRIMINALS

FUCK identity politics. Oh you're asking if I support the Israel? Of course I do goy!

Attached: BenShapiroLS-638x330-640x480.jpg (640x480, 32K)

lmao tumlrinas angery their logic is getting called out

True words, wise man

>this nigger isn't acting up so we should let more into the country!

Attached: 1524492171550.png (730x844, 137K)

They have this infatuation with saying that whites stole everything from Africa. But we left them with everything they needed to succeed. I don't see any blacks explaining why Africa failed regardless other than just saying "whites destabilised africa!" m8 we physically built your countries for you, the least you could do is use SOME of that potential

Attached: 1522591529047.jpg (622x604, 52K)

>AFRICAN NATIONS CAN'T SUCCEED BECAUSE WHITEY COLONIALISM DREW THEIR BORDERS AND MADE A BUNCH OF INCOMPATIBLE CULTURES LIVE TOGETHER!
>MILLIONS OF IMMIGRANTS FROM INCOMPATIBLE CULTURES LIVING IN YOUR COUNTRY IS A GOOD THING! MULTICULTURALISM IS GOOD! DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH!

Attached: 1518777037633.png (1397x752, 307K)

No no no, I think the saying is that you benefit from the actions of your ancestor.

And on the black side, I think you should look at it as they feel someway/ashamed/lesser because they look similar to the people that were slaves, and then there's all the small things that they're told in their day to day lives that deters/makes it more difficult for them to fit in with certain successful or non-white groups.

a lot of them would find it difficult to point to a scecific case of racism that sounds serious, but when you hear small things so frequently it really takes its toll.

successful or white*

not non-white

hope i got the reference right

Attached: avril-lavigne.jpg (2000x2673, 739K)

10/10. yes you did.

>these things ill never say

has she been blacked yet? she needs to be bred by the bbc

overlapping into Jow Forums? Strange days, strange days indeed...

Why are people making political threads with brainlet wojaks here? Is this Jow Forums?

god white people are such whiny little bitches no wonder their women are flocking to hispanics and blacks

t. asianmasculinity

oreganooo

Jow Forums did a raid recently and they refuse to get out.

This is why I believe we should just give charity to who needs it more, not the people who whine they were oppressed the hardest in the past by whitey. Why would I want to give money to people who have a history of being losers?

They're not though, white men are more desired relative to other races than white women are in the meat market. No matter how terrible white men are they will never be as bad as the diva's that are white women. White peoples problem is that the women are dying with their cats and vibrators and yaoi because they are liberated feminists.

White women are the most racially loyal of any group of women, they're not actually breeding out very much. They're not race traitors, I'll give them that much. Now Asian women, ASIAN women are race traitors.

Attached: 0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png (495x391, 17K)

>be on giant ass continent with vast amount of untapped resources
>do literally nothing with it for thousands of years
>it takes centuries of arabic and european colonization and invasion to make you move an inch towards any kind of progress
>still a shit, do-nothing conteninent despite eons of outsider influence

>Left wingers

"White people are only successful because they lived on top of fertile resources"

>Also left wingers

"How dare White and Asian people steal all the fertile resources Black people are standing on top of"

>overlapping into Jow Forums? Strange days, strange days indeed...
>reddit shitting up every board
just another day