What superpower would you guys have. Get creative

What superpowers would you guys have?
For me I'd like smoke and Ash.
Can shoot smoke balls and balls of Ash that can spark an explosion. I can also turn my body into smoke and go into small cracks.
Wouldn't really be a super hero but I'd call myself "Black Ash"
>Name your superpower
>Description of your powers
>Superhero name or villian name

Attached: 1_gSYc0TX8hAEo93QSE7QYgg.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
youtube.com/watch?v=eHBYM5lmg1I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia
youtube.com/watch?v=4rz4I69mQMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ability to make water sticky. Called Ocean Man.

Sticky like Jell-O or Jam?

i like the idea of being able to pause time and never resuming it

time stop
i can stop time with a finger snap
name: time stopper
i'm not good with names

Is it a one time use thing?

Never be born
you dont get born
neverborne

So infamous 3 you mean?

I'd have time control cuz that be overpowered as fuck

How about "clock work"?
Does that sound cool user?

having one power is weaksauce. if you don't have a powerset you'll never make it

you'd have the ability to pause and resume time as often as you like, but why would you ever resume time? thats some next level sadist shit

Supernatural luck
I just think it would be funny to have everything go my way without even meaning to

Yeah basically. I think it's cool power. The other super I had in mind was potential and kintic enegry

Not wrong. But if you stop going does that mean everything else keeps going?

idk if i'm just too dumb but why clockwork?
it would make sense if i stopped time with a clock, but i would be stopping time with a finger snap.
so, fingerwork, clocksnap or snapwork?

Attached: 1523268236794.png (817x443, 34K)

So mad super luck?
We'll call you "broken clover"

the ability to instate any superpower on anyone, including myself. i don't care if it's boring, i can just pick and choose.

Control electromagnetic frequency, so mind control and shooting lightning. Name: The Plasmatist. It would work like the volt in Warframe

no, everything and everyone would remain frozen forever.
entropy included

Cause time is on a clock. And stopping time is your power so you work with time. So clockwork

The power to make faggots an hero with the snap of my fingers.

So you would be a bad guy just giving everyone superpowers to cause chaos?

>ask for supernatural luck
>gets quads
ITS REAL

So Orginal user. So mind control. What would your name be?

Got to believe user. Superpowers are real!!!

Attached: 1524934627024.jpg (750x405, 42K)

but clockwork is too obvious for a guy with a power to stop time.
would you rather be the 'clockwork'
or the FINGER SNAPPER

Attached: 1466448455714.gif (280x438, 52K)

TimeSnap sounds nice

The ability to trap people in a massive pocket dimension maze that they have to find their way out of. No monsters, no lethality aside from starvation or falling.

FINGER SNAPPER. makes since. Cause what if people try to finger out your super and they get right cause your name is "clock work"

If you're too dumb to make a single ability OP through creative use you don't deserve superpowers.

I wanna make someone elses bollucks boil in their ball sack like Uncle Bens rice.

Attached: illuminati-card-murphys-law.jpg (555x790, 52K)

The ability to manipulate the distance between objects

Attached: tumblr_inline_mn5rdcj80j1qiw26m.jpg (500x382, 53K)

>Name your superpower
Perfect Shape-Shifting.
>Description of your powers
The ability to perfectly transform my body or parts of my body into anything or anyone, fictional or non-fictional.
>Superhero name or villian name
Fuck, I dunno, uh... I'll be "Shiftor".

I have a legit superpower and it's actually borderline-crippling.

is it your depression?

explain? that sounds cool

I was in a thread recently and was assigned the following superpower:
>With your voice you can put people in a state of waking sleep - they will stand with their eyes open or go into a single direction while their mind is in deep sleep. Getting shaken, or hit will break the effect, otherwise they will go back to norm after a couple hours.

Attached: 1497097626661.jpg (1280x752, 148K)

How about timebrake/timebreak?

>Raindrops
>the ability to manipulate the acceleration and shape of blood
>Crimson Stalagmite

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

go here for a random power

so you have a type of mind control that puts people in a trance?

Here's user who is creative

No, just a weird nervous system. Basically all my senses are wired-together, I can do things like see math and words when people talk, and I have a ridicously sensitive sense of hearing and touch. Basically eidetic memory and supersensory powers.
Shit is overwhelming. I need to carry earmuffs around and wear thick soles. Sometimes just the fabric shifting when I walk is enough to floor me. No such thing as background music, just crazy technicolor roller coaster rides.

unironically go invisible, including every i directly touch goes invisible
>can steal most things so don't need to worry about food or anything
>raping girls is easy
>spying is easy
>can freak people the fuck out
>Never get caught doing anything ever.

hydrokinesis.
aka the manipulation of water.
the reason i would want this power is because i want to do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=eHBYM5lmg1I

I daydream a lot and I like to think up cool new powers for villain characters whenever I do.

i guess, fuck it. and also make myself literally god.

Correct. It was supposed to be a combination of party face with necromancy

Attached: female druid necromancer.jpg (564x916, 63K)

Dude that's freaky. maybe there's other people like you? or maybe you have some weird ability that skips a generation in your family?

I think that's just autism. I have that too, it's one of the most common outward traits of being on the spectrum.

Dude Really? I do the same. i like making up weird strange abilities that would look cool in a comic

educate yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

oh lol never mind. here i thought it was some cool supernatural type shit

Synesthesia's common enough. Having like 11 variants of it isn't. And It's definitely genetic. I have relatives with a few types, mostly centered around spatial and numerical stuff.
The sensitivity's weird, too. I call bullshit every time I see a fictional character with super-senses. Fucker shouldn't be able to go outside.

"you are now diagnosed with synesthesia"

i'd be able to make voices in people's head. any person. i'd love to just scare people by screaming in their ear and make everyone look at them like they're crazy. kek

what would your superhero name be? I was thinking veil vaid moon

killrone
control hormone count
"menopause"

The guy who suggested the power went with "Mesmer," but I think "Arbiter" is cooler.

so telepathy but just to fuck with people?

Just the ability to heal anything
You could travel around the world performing miracles and never die.
It would be fufilling as fuck

Freezing time
imagine just stoping the whole world for a while and just taking a break from all this bullshit. also beating the shit out of people and stealing their shit would be fun

just like aqua lad. sounds badass. so can make weapons out of water

Replay the last 10 minutes of my life.
I would call myself "Oops"
And my power is called Wormhole.
A big vibrating haze of space engulfs me for a breif moment and then my consciousness split into a parallel universe where everything has been played out the same up to 10 min prior my power was used in that other universe.

What happens to the "me" in the other universe after the haze of space engulfed me?
Nothing he keeps on living out another version of what I would have been if nothing else happens after my power went off. Kinda like living out a version where after you fired a bullet from a gun, but after the explosion in the gun holt all that came out was a prank 'boom' flag.
And that's it.
I always get to use this power infinitely since there is always enough room for infinity to exist.

Kinda like king crimson from jojo

Got a few

Ability: Create explosions at palms and feet. More effort and energy put in, the greater the explosion.
Name : Ground Zero

Ability: Complete control over your bones. Can create more and form them into any shape, e.g armour or claws
Name : Calcium King

Ability: Rotate yourself around a point where your limb makes contact with a surface. Momentum gained from spinning is maintained
Name: Spinning Top

Dude that sounds badass

The ability to change the size of my foreskin at will.

The power to control my inercia.
I could destroy walls with a single touch, create sonic waves with the snap of a finger, launch myself incredible distances only kicking the ground and counter it so i can land anywhere without breaking my legs.
I would call myself the bulldozer.

I'd love that power too desu
Could be a really good spy or just make yourself into a qt3.14 girl

I would be the physical reincsrnation of Sasuke

So how does sex feel?

I wouldn't have anything useful.
but I would want the prototype powerset.

Attached: 1B0C3106-1A40-46CA-AF95-69C377810B67.jpg (236x345, 21K)

Is amazing luck a super power?
Like, so amazing that all of my qualms and worries would solve themselves naturally.
I would like that superpower.

Attached: SoDone.png (413x442, 398K)

Time stop is the perfect ability because nobody can ever defeat you unless you're sleeping or it has some bullshit weakness like only being able to stop time for 5 seconds

yes, see:
domino
Nagito Komaeda

Attached: 3A3D93F8-911D-4FFF-8A57-3BC34DC103E8.png (480x280, 95K)

The ability to evolve infinitely as human being
So, immortality i guess

One interesting power would be to create an effect with a random cause, if I say that correctly.

Let's say I want a glass of water in the table next to me and I use my power to make it so, it'll be there, but it didn't appear out of nowhere. By creating a future with a glass of water there, I also created a past where someone put the glass there, which could be anyone.
Now let's say I want someone dead, that person will die somehow, but you don't know how, so maybe you both die in that same accident that you created to kill that person.

So every time you use the power it's kind of a gamble of how things will turn out, maybe you want to change something about your life but by doing so something bad happens.

Telekinesis, teleportation, invisibility, wall climbing.
I can move stuff with my mind, all while invisible and/or climbing up a wall. In the event that I get found, I can teleport to anywhere far away from where I currently am. Each of these powers, however, do take a toll on my body and mind, so I can't get away with spamming them. As for my name, call me The Spook.

I'm a simple man. All I want is Youjo senki magic.
Bonus points for loli body

Omnipotence

I can do anything I want with my will

The power to land a worthwhile gf.

>black ass
Here's your theme song. youtube.com/watch?v=4rz4I69mQMo

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Floudwire.com%2Ffiles%2F2012%2F02%2FFoxy-Shazam-Video.jpg%3Fw%3D600%26h%3D0%26zc%3D1% (600x400, 60K)

Superman has literally beaten Zod by forcing him to absorb yellow sunlight, because the super senses are too intense to handle without years of training.

You know what the jews did to the last guy who thought that?

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fscientistsforjesus.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F11%2Fjesus.jpg&f=1.jpg (1087x764, 153K)

That's a badass concept. It'd be like if the law of attraction actually worked.

my hero

checkpoints in time and space

like a videogame

abilitie of cloning myself to create a hive mind of copies of me

super inteligence

absolute control of myself,unlocking my inconciuss mind,so i can progam yself to do thing automaticlly

mind reading and control

i will program myself to be incredible disciplined

then i would create clones and put them to wrk and study all they can,so i can learn more in less time

i would create several checkpoinst if something went wrong

i would aim to become a world leader to creaate a more equal and healthy society

using my intelect and powers

Attached: 1512745856037.jpg (577x583, 58K)

Nice too this thread is still going strong

I just think of super luck like having +10 luck in fallout 3 and getting the fire lance

Got this one from a roll game/choose your Super power

To be able to get anyone to do anything I want as long as I invite them to eat something I cooked. If they eat a byte they are under my spell. Can do this to someone every 6 months.
I'll call my self the "Enchancooked'
I'm not good with names

At least you tried. It is interesting I'll give you that

That kinda sounds like vista from worm

Attached: vista_costume_concept_by_lonsheep-daw3xrp.jpg (1024x621, 118K)

I just want to be a vampire desu.
also a quite vampire loli named Shinobu at my side would be nice
One for All would also be pretty sick, if I'd get the body to handle it

Telekinesis-chronicle tier

Immortality-like Nathan in Misfits

Not needing to breathe-While you might say that immortality covers this, it does not. W/o this I would continually die again and again underwater.

Being able to change my looks-limited by physical possibly, I can turn into anyone after 1950, as a restriction. Need something to keep me from being too op. If they were alive before, I could only go back to the age they were in 1950. The first few transformations would probably leave me feeling sick after, and I would only be able to do it every couple days, but after a year I could probably do it almost immediately with no after effects. Clothes cannot be changed (will probably store some clothes in magic satchel), but hair can. I chan change the way I speak including accent, tone, speech impediment, etc. I'll have 10 of the equivalent of character slots.

The type of luck/intuition/reflexes main characters get-mostly self explanatory. No major restrictions.

Magic Satchel-4 glowing dots on each forearm can store as much as I want, and can be removed as tiny cubes. The thing to keep me from carrying way too much and it being OP is that whenever one dot is opened, everything in it is released. So some would store weapons/important items for quick access while the rest might be storage.

Going into stories-follows what is seen on the screen/said in the book. BUT I can "change" it while still remaining in those parameters. Basically, things in the story that are assumed or otherwise not directly said or shown I can change, and just cause thing to make it look like whatever event happened. Goofs/unintended inconsistencies are fixed. The storied don't count as a reality until I step into then and I will not go into the ones that are nonsensical or absurd to the extent that I would not understand the rules of their realities.
Cont.

Can give powers to 1-2 people: Through physical contact on the back of the neck. They'd probably need some time to have the powers appear and would sleep for about 10 mins.

Safehouse-I have a pocket dimension consisting of my house, in which food does not spoil (time in it is paused when I am gone). When I am in it, time is not paused, but I mean it's a nice place to rest and store things. I can change its overall design, but I probably won't. The windows exist I can see out them, but they are just a view and nothing out there exists, as I cannot leave the house while within the pocket dimension. I can bring people and things here, but only if they go along with me (I can't remove random items from the normal reality without me going along for the ride).

Good fuckin hearing-self explanatory

With these, I'll be happy.

My penis must have a radial effect.
Anything within sixteen meters of my peen cannon gets preggers.

>Everlasting dream
I can basically go into a lucid dream whenever I want, have it last as long as I want it to and will always remember it
Time IRL is frozen while doing that, if I were to use it say at 4pm it would still be 4pm once I leave it
>the Daydreaming Retard

i've always wanted to fly. usually the trope in comics is to pair it with super strength, but thats not really a power that i want. i think just flight by itself would be nice
i really like to run/ride my bike. i feel like flying would take this stuff to a new level
if i could only fly, my adventures would more be about stealth and stamina

Shape shifting

Probably the ability to shapeshift into anything I'd want as long as I have the mass to do so.

Name would be something simple, Thing, Morph, Alien, etc.