Did you ever get bullied by a girl, user?

Did you ever get bullied by a girl, user?

Attached: 3e9[1].png (374x535, 133K)

I've never been bullied in my life.

No, how pathetic do you have to be to reach those sorts of levels?

Attached: 1525068653843.png (760x839, 733K)

this one time in kindergarten i vividly remember having a heated argument with another black girl in grade 1. i dont remember the specifics but it ended with her knocking me flat on my ass and me crying like... a baby.

thats about it.

My little cousin 11 years younger than me. She still does when I occasionally visit her or at family meetings, and started calling me a virgin too. I'm 23 btw.

Once. She hit me and ran to her parents. I followed her and hit her. They saw what I did, not what she did. My parents defended me and refused to punish me. My parents got kicked out of the home club.

no but in kindergarten i was bullied by a down syndrome kid who slammed my head aganist the wall at least 5 times.
it's far more embarrassing than being bullied by a girl i guess

>tfw girl called me dumb in kindergarten
>so I called her dumb back
>she starts crying and tells the teacher
>I get in trouble
WHY

Oh boy story time
> be me 4th grade
> playing with the other kids at the playground
> one girl has a idea for a game of Marco Polo
> starts out innocent until I get tagged
> game turns into a game of "push user around"
> gets pissed and punches the girl ringleader of the pushing group
> she crys and runs to the office
> people say I'm going to jail and I'm a piece of shit
> break down and cry
> eventually pulled myself together and goes home

why would you punch a girl retard

In middle school some emo bitch spread a rumor that I had a sex change or something like that.

My sister also kicked me in the balls and farted on me a lot but there was never any actual malice there.

god I fucking wish I had someone like nagatoro growing up

Attached: nagatoro.jpg (260x194, 11K)

In middle school a girl bully was trying to pick on me and my friends in the lunch line, I punched/shoved her in the tit when it looked like she was going to hit one of us. That was the last time I ever touched a girl's breasts until 2018 AD.

Attached: Jay.jpg (647x594, 71K)

She was teasing you and she had a crush on you, and then you called her dumb which to her was a complete and total shock and actually you broke her heart. I remember calling the people I like insulting names to tease them. Sorry OP but you broke that girls heart, you might've even been her first crush

Attached: 1485366717239.jpg (800x1100, 120K)

Fuck off you normie retard

No, user, but I bullied girls..

Attached: 12.jpg (640x640, 67K)

I can't remember how or why it happened but a girl slapped me across the face in math class in full view of everyone

All I remember was that it was over something monumentally retarded and I acted like nothing happened and just stared at her

This is one of my many shameful fetishes, but no it has never happened.

Attached: Mer9842c.jpg (721x600, 77K)

my only vivid memory from elementary
>be me
>4th grade
>fat, disgusting, nasty asshole of a kid
>"gifted" academically but socially inept enough to put zyka kids to shame
>had no real friends, just people feeling obligated to act nice
>@ recess
>playground area is divided into upper and lower fields, I'm in lower field
>group of kids surround me and 3 other people I considered "friends"
>group of at least 30-40 elementary schoolers ganged up and started shouting insults and obscenities at me specifically
>try and act tough and run at them over and over, they act disgusted that I'd even try to get near them
>eventually give up and stand there and take it
>eventually break down and cry
this is burned into my head and it turned me into a nihilistic sadist at the ripe age of 10

group was mostly girls who found me so repulsive they try and avoid talking to me even today

god damn I wish
I wasnt even bullied by boys
I was completely ignored for most all of my school life.

Same. My nonexistent relational exploits have left me developed with feelings of inadequacy and desiring a sort of femdom relationship when I get horny.

No. I was invisible to most people. Only time I ever came close was when a girl indirectly called me a loser when talking to her group of friends. It was indirect because she was referencing a homework assignment (poem) that the teacher read anonymously to the class the girl was specifically talking about my poem. She had no idea that I, who wrote it, was next to her

Girls would bully me because I was so short.
I was even smaller than the shortest girl and they would tease me about it and compare heights.

Attached: 1505822462961.jpg (1469x2031, 566K)

yes. ive told the story a few times here already

do tell again user

If they ever get a hold of your dick, they can milk it for child support.

Some kid 2 years younger than me took it upon himself to call me a jew everyday because I had a large nose when I was going through puberty.
Beat the kid up pretty good one day in front of his friends and I never heard from him or his friends again.
I'm still incredibly insecure about my nose to this day though.

Perhaps.
I used to be the guy that girls felt sorry for and talked to for social brownie points so they could brag about how nice they are to their girl friends.

I made the mistake of thinking that one particularly cute girl who I felt was genuinely nice to me liked me and I made the first move and got instantly shut down.
Seeing soneone you thought enjoyed your presence laugh in your face and call you creepy can fuck up your psyche.

Yes. I'm female as well though.
The worst was when a few bitches pushed me under the shower in gym class while I was still fully clothed, in the middle of winter.

I'm pretty much a CHAD irl now, but this is an old story.
>Be me
>Be in middleschool
>Extremely athletic, and have a lot of guy friends and none of them say shit to me.
>Extremely ugly which is quite unfortunate.
>Constantly get picked on by girls for my appearence
>My self confidence goes into the trash
>Keep in mind my mom left me as a kid so I already didn't like women enough
>I start to hate women. Completely ignore the at all times.
>Become moderately attractive, and find joy in ignoring women and treating them like the fucking trash they are.
This is how I still am today. This is probably the biggest reason I browse this board. I hate women. I am misogynistic and I probably will be for the rest of my life.

Holy big if not larp.
Do you still know them? I could give you a way to get them back if you do. :)

When I was in 5th grade the entire hall used to bully one kid over and over every day, both boys and girls. He was kinda off and the only time I ever talked to him was when he walked up to me while I was pissing and asked me if I had any yu gi o cards. Anyways, after the 9 month school year was coming to an end, in the last week of the year, he attacked one of the kids who bullied him and started smashing the other kids head over and over into the concrete wall (The outside of the school as this was during recess). He fucked the kid up so badly that the school held the guy who was being bullied back a year. But no, I've never been bullied by a girl.

>Be 6
> Move to Kane Co, IL
>New school
>Try to make friends but too spergy
>Red head teases me because I'm too quiet
>She calls me retarded all the time
>Eventually tell her that I'm only retarded because I wanted to marry her
>She starts to cry and say how sorry she was that she doesn't want us to be divorced
>24 years later and this cunt is still my wife and dropped two babies after I came in her pussy one time

Why would I still know my highschool bullies? That was like 10 years ago.

fucking cougar.

I did because I was an autist who picked his nose in public. I was confused when girls started wanting my dick in high school.

All the time.
I'm still being bullied by girls.

Punch her in da face user, may cause problems but its the only way to recovery your dignity.

When I was like 5 this neighbor girl would always bully me into playing house with her. I think this is why I like femdom today

Not in real life, but I've been bullied by a girl online because she knows it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside

They didn't really want to play Marco Polo, you dumbfuck. They tricked him so they could bully him. Fuck off, normie

Attached: 1522904027080.png (419x296, 26K)