Do you like the idea of GFD, user? Do you want a girl to lead the way and take care of you?

Do you like the idea of GFD, user? Do you want a girl to lead the way and take care of you?

Attached: yLqlKJam.jpg (320x224, 15K)

My girlfriend is two years older than me and she's in complete control of the relationship. I like it.

Yes,Yes, and YES!
ori

Attached: 14754156405569.jpg (1011x761, 117K)

No, im not a little bitch

Are you making an offer, or what?

Femdom is the future of male-female relationships.

Congratulations, you're completely cucked.

Yes. I want to feel desired. I don't think I'd like being taken care of though. I would prefer being a house husband. So more I would take care of her and she would provide for me, and I like gfd because of how nice it is. I'd like her to butter me up with some light teasing sprinkled in.

Just gauging opinions.
Letting someone take control for a little while doesn't make you a little bitch, user.

Yeah, it's pretty neat on paper and in my head, but I know very well that women aren't like that IRL.

>my girlfriend
fuck off my board, norman

Attached: 1515112731964.png (801x577, 36K)

If she's fucking another guy, I'm unaware of it.

I don't really care. I'm not a sub or a dom. or maybe I'm a switch.
the thing is, the only way I will get a gf is if a girl forces me to be her boyfriend. even then it's unlikely. even if it happens it won't last.

Attached: D87BB13B-8CA8-4528-B772-7FCE4FD8562B.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

Yes, I'd fucking love this, but all the girls think it's a "beta" thing, at least the ones on discord, stuck up bitches

Why do you want her to force you?

Because you're a cuckolded faggot.

i don't want it and I would resist. but I won't pursue anybody, so only if I am heavily pursued or stalked will I end up in a relationship.

I like the idea but that's all it is: An idea.

I want a dommy mommy to peg me with a giant strapon and make me eat her creampie.

Cucks are aware of the infidelity. We have a healthy sexual relationship.

That being said. I still want my own career. If I don't contribute anything financially, I will just feel inadequate and ashamed. That kills any chance of satisfaction or fulfillment.

Why? Seriously why?
Why do you think women are allowed to decide how men have to act? Why can't men decide? We literally did that for all of history until only 60 years ago. Why not do it again?

>tfw in addition to gfd aspects i also want to be a girl's whipping post

>mfw my dad walked in on my gf and I in this exact position when I was 16

Attached: 9d7b4941b46c47d34d15bc5a6a7ab2dc.jpg (535x757, 133K)

Your point is moot because we're all saying that's not how things work anyway, then or now.

>Are you winning, my dear son?

>Do you want
Stopped reading right there. If I've learned anything in this life it's that what I want is totally irrelevant

Yes that's very hot. Super unrealistic though.

I guess you'll just have to be bad enough to be punished, and then praised for taking your punishment so well.
That sounds incredibly embarrassing. How did your dad react?

It's not moot.
The reason men were always "dominant" etc back then, was because we were the only ones who were allowed to do things.
Now, women have thrown away their gender roles, but STILL demand men keep ours. Why do we allow this shit?

His facial expression was "What the fuck" and walked off.

kek

this made me shiver, so yes

Fucking please. I will do anything for a gfd gf

Attached: C70F21BD-475A-487C-9C55-927EBCEFB2E2.png (1200x1690, 809K)

this picture reminds me of that one lil peep song

Many people don't want it to change, and even if they did you can't fight the natural order.

>tfw no loving queen to worship

Attached: C32AADB9-730B-4358-8E6E-CA92C2C9A47C.jpg (892x329, 77K)

Doesn't matter what I like. I'm too ugly to ever have a gf

>tfw no gfd gf

I cant go on like this

Attached: A89CCAFA-88A2-47C1-904C-A04811FD3C26.jpg (912x609, 120K)

>tfw no shotacon gf
IT HURTS TO LIVE

Attached: 1524135100804.jpg (1100x1100, 410K)

Because I'm not going to become a little bitch just because some cunt decides to stop being a cunt.

See, now this is where the argument breaks down.
IF it's the "natural order" than making women 'equal' in the first place was wrong, and women don't deserve equal rights.
IF it's NOT the "natural order", then women can't have their cake and eat it too - they can't demand men keep our gender role while they throw away theirs.
I do not think it's the "natural order", that's brainlet shit, so women gotta get with the times man.

You sound like a little bitch now.

provide sauce please senpai

corrin is too stupid and naive to be femdom.

What am I supposed to get out of a GFD relationship as the girl?

Would like some facesitting
But idk if I could get hard having a woman dominating me

this is all your fault

Attached: betrayed.jpg (750x1000, 82K)

>tfw no spider-man bf

I swear the qt eagerness is half the appeal

Attached: 85186e5c46976ea8eff60ed300d3871b.jpg (750x921, 146K)

Yes. Sure I am submissive i guess, but i am also too autistic to function properly in a normal relationship. The girl pretty much have to take care of me and understand how i am and behave. Like a mother of sorts maybe.

*breathes in*

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: 1524374530381.jpg (645x773, 87K)

a boy that you can mold to your will. who knows why anyone would want that for any reason besides ego though. desu I don't know what anybody gets out of relationships besides sex.

FuuUUuug... I need this,... hhhmmmRMMMMMMph!!1 God please! where if my GFD MILKIE what I woudn't give please....

What am I supposed to get out of a maledom relationship as the boy?

My girlfriend is 30 (im 25) and she is sometimes dominant in sex. Usually i decide when shell be dominant based on whether or not i am physicially tired.

No I just want a thicc breeding sow that I can dominate anytime my dick gets a twitch.

I'm more interested in a gf who will beat me and only have sex with me if it's with a strapon

Attached: 1524946150803.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

well if you're asking then you're probably not going to get nothing so don't even try

>We literally did that for all of history
No, we didn't. Men have never truly been able to decide how they want to act. They've always been forced into a specific role.

I want nothing more than that
I'm not worth it though and women don't love people
It's chasing an unreal fantasy and only drags you down in the end as everyone fails to even come close to your goal or expectation

Attached: 1463468381922.jpg (850x1200, 232K)

I really love being the dominant one to my gf, it's very satisfying, since we both are somewhat into sadomasochism... But I'd be lying if I told you that I don't enjoy when once in a while she's the one who throws her shirt at my face and fucks my brains out while I just lay there blindfolded, I like it when she takes the lead and won't tell me what's going on, just taking pleasure for herself, what I usually do and she loves

If men decided how they want to act, we'd basically create a world where all women are giant mommies and we can just run around playing sports and vidya and studying whatever we want whenever we want and then suck giant amazon mommy tits and fuck them all night.
Women would NEVER want that because they're selfish as fuck. They yell about how they're equal or even better than us but they would never want to actually be the matriarchs of the world.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Strange how this question almost never gets asked. Everyone just assumes all men love the maledom role.

I'd prefer succubi instead of mommies, myself.

Women are already succubi and it's fucking garbage user.

Of course, but it's never gonna happen. Dominant women have learned to capitalize on it because there are so few of them. They will never need boyfriends because they each have dozens of paying customers

No i want a mutual relationship of care and giving. 95% of women are incapable of that though and will see the male as weak unless hes dominating and degrading her which makes it hard to find a girl for a relationship. You can't trust submissive girls but a GFD girl you can trust and is super feminine in the male ideal of the word feminine. The men should lead women should follow/ sub dom 2 tone sexuality are memes carried by society and is dumb. A good person wont be a dumbslut for bad boy chads or a fuckboi for whatever slut walks by but both would be a mutual caring and decent partner but women rarely find men who arent borderline raping them attractive so its hard to find a caring woman who wont turn in disgust as something as simple as the male putting his head on her lap and just dozing off.. theyd rather go with a guy who talks does what would be considered abuse if you did it to a dog or child (choke, hit, name call etc). So in that sense GFD is 100 ti es better than your average roastie whore who likes to be dominated XD

Attached: 1525107959942.jpg (400x600, 67K)

what about succubi mommies.

That sound pretty fucking sweet senpai

I'd lose an arm for one of those

>tfw no gf who tries hard to be the dom but fails and melts when I take the slightest bit of initiative
Truly a feel to be felt

Attached: FDA2CAA9-A9E2-4EA5-B626-5793CAED2424.jpg (562x590, 34K)

She wouldn't want you to be hurt.

yes and yes

I already found a girl that is into gfd but she's lately been ignoring me fucking kill me

I'd lose my soul for that.

That's even worse than losing an arm.

More than anything in the world OP, that's all I want

yeah since nothing will ever come if i have to take the initiative, this would be great

A paradise user.
Original

Yes, especially if she's taller and stronger than me.
t. skinny 165cm manlet

Attached: 1500252237122.png (1000x707, 301K)

She doesn't exist man, what does it matter?

Attached: 1490514248524.jpg (720x960, 72K)

I am a gfd footfaggot, truly a combo that causes a lot of suffering

Attached: 18F56377-E92F-4796-B8A4-A127F806CD70.jpg (525x910, 74K)

what has my soul ever done for me?

Attached: 962EA96B-9B4F-41DC-BD5F-4D0F2EF51414.jpg (102x125, 17K)

The only things a succubus wants you to lose are bad feelings, virginity, and all the cum you shoot into her.

Why is gfd the most loving sort of relationship? The girls who are into this on tumblr are some of the nicest women I've ever seen, online or offline.

Attached: 1435646761777.gif (377x206, 924K)

they sometimes steal your life force and soul through sex as well.

because they want to mommy a chad who isn't an asshole. its too jerks who arent jerks.

The best. I imagine succubus milk has sexual enhancement properties

Really? One of my friends is into it and shes extremely cold, doesnt talk much either
Meanwhile another friend is into hardcore femdom and shes one of the most caring people I know.

you don't belong here

orignalio

Well she's just your friend do you know how she really is with a partner. I know personally I'm a pretty cold dude except with my partner I basically turn into a school girl.

Because obviously it would be.
You're basically fusing the mother/child bond with the sexual relationship. Even though that's Oedipal that does mean it's bad, it's in fact the deepest you can get.
This is even proven empirically, couples where the woman is larger are happier and last longer. They all have a maternal overtone to it.

>tfw 5 foot 10 skellington (125 pounds) who is good friends with a 6 foot 1 AMAZON woman
>she is over at my house all the time and I cook her dinner and we watch movies
>she has no interest in me sexually but I am attracted to her
>want nothing more than for her to hold me down and have her way with me
>she is interested in some 6 foot 7 Chad

It goes against male disposability and the cultural attitudes that say the male body is ugly and male sexuality has no value. It's a situation where women treat men the way men treat women - as human beings.

>be120lb manlet
>somehow have no trouble finding and attracting legit female dommes
>they're almost all fat

I mean, I'll take it. I'll take it all. But god, why?

I think you're confusing mommy doms with gfd. You don't have to call your dom mommy you know.

But calling her mommy is hot, especially if she demands it while she's fucking you senseless.

Yea you're right, mommydoms are a subset.
the best subset

I don't think I'd be comfortable calling her mommy but I'd like her to call me baby or her boy

Attached: 1524359339107.jpg (1045x1500, 111K)

gfd mommy gf is how you deal with mommy issues
I think that's the hottest thing ever

>knew some girls in to this
>all of them are camwhores, in tonpoly shit and have more than 30 body count

Huge sluts and terrible people mostly.

I'm not too into being dominated but yes I would like if my gf take the lead one night and have her way with me, whatever she wanted - I mean sometimes I feel like it's all just for me, would be nice to feel like I'm "giving back".

I'm not really a dominant person, I simply don't really care about appearing macho masculine with extra extra T on top - but if I have to take charge (aka almost all relationships and situations) I'll do it simply because it's what I have to do to get what I want.

Something about just feeling wanted sexually is something a lot of women take for granted I think.

Attached: 1516054834090.gif (600x600, 203K)