Tfw fell in love with someone I just met over discord

>tfw fell in love with someone I just met over discord

Attached: de7.png (960x960, 1.21M)

I know the feel, nothing will ever come of it tho

Attached: 1523450600186.png (941x887, 681K)

what do I do?
should I tell her or just bottle it

Attached: 1429825382186.jpg (385x387, 17K)

where the fuck do you find girls on discords???

Attached: Download.png (500x500, 171K)

>meet guy from Jow Forums on discord
>he becomes my first real friend, spend a lot of time playing video games with him
>after a few weeks playing through a game together realize I love him
>he always said I was cute so start thinking I have a chance with him
>break down a week or so later and tell him I love him
>he says he loves me too
>2 months later fly out to visit him
>lose my virginity with him and have a great time going around spending time with him best 2 weeks of my life
>7 months after that move in with him and have him take care of me
>still living with him 6 months later, very happy together
This is a reminder you can find love literally anywhere as long as you really connect with the person, even if you develop feelings for them in just a few weeks

Attached: 3D9292A0-5C4C-4A99-A968-CB25544C6216.jpg (1200x944, 133K)

e dating is a meme and never ends well

t. someone who fell for the meme

God I hope it's me. Pls be me.

Love is your body telling you to reproduce

Attached: 5kmhl9v830v01.jpg (414x500, 84K)

>God I hope it's me. Pls be me.
I hope this is you. Pls be you.
What letter does your name start with

...And if you're a fag.

>meet girl thats everything you ever wanted in a girl
>doesnt like you back

You didn't fall in love, you're just infatuated.
It will pass.

I did fell in love with a "girl" over some random online, it was something like 3 years ago? I had tons of fun with that person, claimed she was a girl but never truly believed that, untill I started feeling lonely every time I wasn't playing with her, and started having dreams involving that person. Since I was too scared to know the true gender of that person, I just stopped playing that game altogether, and stopped caring about any female player, online, real or pretended. Some times, tho, I still think what could have happened if that person truly was a girl and felt something similar for me too, since we really were a fun team and had quite a lot of laughs togheter.

>be absolutely so deprived of intimacy that you get affectionate towards another dude even though you're not gay
>tell him you're in love after 2 weeks because you're so out of touch and have no clue how people socialize
>6 months later have an extremely unhealthy, clingy, toxic relationship

did you ever Skype with her? you could have found out that way.

But Im a boy who wants to be a girl and hes straight, so its a straight relationship mostly, and I told him I love him after 4 weeks not 2, and Ive been with him for over a year and our relationship is very healthy
Being clingy isnt inherently a bad thing

Nope, always in-game chat talk, never heard her voice, too scared of hearing the truth really. I pussied out and gonna live with that regret.

Attached: 1483477345552.jpg (440x406, 64K)

NONONONONONO stop I'm trying to forget about her god DAMN YOU

Attached: 1497630735193.png (808x805, 384K)

>But Im a boy who wants to be a girl and hes straight

dude

>dude
Whatt

>Got attached and infatuated over someone on Discord because they were nice to me.
>For like the 6th time.
Maybe I'm dying.

Attached: HatobaTsugu9.jpg (900x1200, 98K)

Idk how you all do it. I dont feel anything for any of my friends

It's easier to just convince yourself you're gay.

>tfw an user wanted to listen to my rambling
>fall in love with him
>he wants to be lewd
>do it
>he says the next day he can't stop thinking about it, but also feels ashamed for wanting to suck cock
>blocks me after some time
>nobody anymore to spam during the day
I told him lewd would be a bad idea, should have listened to myself. I'm always right. Now I feel like shit.

Attached: Db3Ja8HVAAAcHBI.jpg (1200x1081, 231K)

this is fucking gay! why the fuck has no one called this faggot out! GRgRGGgrGGRGgGRGR >:c RUFF RUFF!!!!

Were you born gay user? Or did you choose to be a faggot because of r9gay propoganda and the like?

This is really dangerous, dont do this

Back in PE class I imagined naked guys and how they will sound like while moaning. I'm pretty much just an anxious fag, but started to enjoy more girls recently because I'm probably getting older and a monogamous relationship with another guy online isn't feasible.

Attached: 1525121471265.jpg (1200x900, 192K)

tfw no clingy discord friend to message me every day and spam my inbox

reeee what's your discord (if you're a girl)

It really depends on the people involved

>felt in love for rosie hard for 6month
>she was in my every thought, every day i was just day dreaming about her about her smell, about her taste, about the way i would make her happy,about me "les yeux dans les bleus" about our synchronized endorphine/ocytoxin Rush.

God thats probably because i never took relationship seriously (still do) and never just listened to a cunt talk and make her feel smart or special. Not just me poiting out retarded arguments or false claim like i always do but the me of honest compliments and hopefull for the future...men i miss being a kid, that one time at the sea, or with the cats, or with that plastic truck, or me playing counter strike cz all night long with my brother... feels bad men.

it will all be good, in the end.

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-000135.jpg (876x720, 251K)

not a girl

this is an original comment

Post your id, I need a new person to spam.

>tfw cant get close enough to a girl on discord to fall in love too

Attached: 1523399876445.jpg (790x700, 105K)

>tfw can't get close to anybody.

Attached: 1516313891820.jpg (700x700, 141K)

post yours, I don't like putting my public ID out.

B originallol

nope not you, sorry

it's okay, i did the same to some guy who's voice i heard on stream. fell so hard for his personality on stream, added him bc yolo, and started talking to him.

he knows i like him and he says he'll see how it goes. but idk, not hopeful bc he's like a rock, doesn't really express much. eeeeee

Wrong, I met someone over discord almost a year ago. She's 150 miles from me. But, we've already traveled to see one another, banged, and we're going to move in together.

>There's hope. We're all going to make it. Zyzz told me so.

this desu, yizz is always right.

Attached: 414bbcfdb32459a02e351786a9706ff8290f7b02d5499155f6506148ec1cdedf.png (524x585, 131K)

AND IM CONTSTANTLY TRYING
TF AM I DOING WROOOONG???

Attached: 1525131604865.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Ewwwwwww, gay, go away

they can sence us user. They Know.

Attached: backside.jpg (382x335, 18K)

Were straight though
Originally straight

Don't do that. You're not supposed to fall in love with people in Discord. Happened to a guy I knew, it didn't end well.

Attached: 1525111104538.jpg (367x459, 41K)

Mind telling us a bit about it? anything we should be aware of?