What did Sinnter Klaas mean by this? @ 0:30

What did Sinnter Klaas mean by this? @ 0:30

youtube.com/watch?v=EXIn-olOw5M

Attached: sinterklaus.png (832x434, 454K)

Brian: "Don't worry Santa. We'll make sure there is a Christmas this year."
Sinnter: "Thank you, Brian. That brings me peace in this hour. I'll be with Allah soon."

It's profound that Brian is trying to continue Christmas while santa is glad to be dying.

"The Christian holiday of Christmas, especially, owes many of its traditions to the ancient Roman festival, including the time of the year Christmas is celebrated. The Bible does not give the date for 'Jesus' birth; in fact, some theologians have concluded he was probably born in spring, as suggested by references to shepherds and sheep in the Nativity story"
Saturnalia | Facts & Summary

"But by the fourth century A.D(300's A.D), Western Christian churches settled on celebrating Christmas on December 25, which allowed them to incorporate the holiday with Saturnalia and other popular pagan and midwinter traditions.

Pagans and Christians co-existed (not always happily) during this period, and this is likely represented an effort to convince the remaining pagan Romans to accept Christianity as Rome's official religion.

Before the end of the fourth century, many of the traditions of Saturnalia- including giving gifts, lighting candles, feasting and merrymaking-had become absorbed by the traditions of Christmas as many of us know of them today."

Saturnalia | Facts & Summary [ history dot com ]

Holiday (Holy Day)
1500s, earlier Haliday (c.1200),from Old English halidaeg "Holy day, consecrated day, religious anniversary; Sabbath,"

Attached: holidayroot.png (763x452, 42K)

okay so what are you getting at exactly here?

It's what about the dialogue between Brian and Sinnter.

The Christians [(a believer in and follower of (Christ)]"the Anointed," synonymous with and translating to Greek Hebrew mashiah, a title given to Jesus of Nazareth; Old English crist

Jesus - Joshua / Yehoshua / Iesous / Isa . Who spoke Aramiac

"It is the Greek form of Joshua, used variously in translations of the Bible. From Late Latin Iesus, from Greek Iesous, which is an attempt to render Greek, the Aramaic (semitic) proper name Jeshua (Hebrew Yeshua, Yohsua). This was a common Jewish personal name during the Hellenizing period; it is the later for of the Hebrew Yehoshua." [etymonline dot com]

Attached: Isubn.png (666x168, 13K)

Messiah
"c. 1300, Messias, from Late Latin Messias, from Greek Messias, from Aramiac (Semitic) meshiha and Hebrew mashiah "the anointed" (of the Lord), from masha "anoint."

In modern time
"An expected liberator or savior of a captive people" is attested from 1660s."

Nazareth
the town in Lower Galolee, childhood home of Jesus, from Hebrew Natzerath, of unknown origin, perhaps a corruption of Gennesaret "Sea of Galilee."
[etymonline dot com]

Nazarene
A native or inhabitant of Nazareth. [google dictionary]

Attached: Nazareth.png (636x246, 14K)

You're just giving definitions here being vague. What are you trying to say?

He meant "I will be with God soon".

"Allah" is not the god of Islam, it is the Arabic word for "God". If you read the Bible in Arabic, it will say "Allah".

Mary - Maria / Marie / Maria / Maryam, Miryam

"fem. proper name, Old English Maria, Marie, name of the mother of Jesus,"
[etymonline dot com]

Attached: AramiacMaryam.png (897x397, 34K)

>What are you trying to say?

I'm saying that Isu(Aramiac) Christ (in Hebrew 'mashiah' "the anointed" (of the Lord), from masha "anoint.") the Messiah, son of Maryam was a prophet of God. The followers of Isu were refereed to as Nazarenes.

As Isu son of Maryam spoke Aramaic. As did the Hebrews/Isrealities that lived close to him.

Attached: IsubnMarayam.jpg (232x400, 34K)

The Arabic word for God is Ilha ( as in a creator. A god). Ilha is the word used when refer to a god.

Elaha (Aramiac) - Elohim / Ella / Ilha / Elaha / Al lah / Allah

The origin of the word "God" in English is Zues. "Supreme god of the ancient Greeks and master of others, 1706, from Greek, from PIE *dewos-"god""
(source also of Latin deus "god,"
[etymonline dot com]

If he said, "I will be with Ilha soon" then it would be with same as saying, "I will be with god soon."

Jesus was the Latin version and changing of the name Isu/Isa. It gets it change from Zeus.

Isu/Isa (Original Aramiac and Arabic). Compare the name Jesus with Zues. And compare Heysues [Spanish. (Romanic)]

Isn't it better to stay with the root?

When Isu/Isa son of Maryam used to call out to his lord. He would call out Ilaha/Elaha. As, the Nazarenes spoke Aramiac during the time of Isu/Isa.

So are you saying Christianity is a pagan religion?

It is very much mixed with paganism. What do you think Prophet Isu/Isa and his original followers, the Nazarene's (first disciples) would think if they saw 'Christians' celebrating Christ mas today?

Why did the 'Christians' of that time (300's AD) decide to blend the celebration of the birth of the Messiah with indecent fornication (Saturnalia and other pagan holidays) and pagan rituals?

Why don't 'Christians' refer to Jesus by what he was called by the Nazarene [(original disciples) as Isu ]?

Why didn't the 'Christians' keep the original names and original Aramaic text of the teachings of Isu/Isa?

Wouldn't it have better if the Nazarene's had an Aramaic text? A text that is kept in its original form of recitation? A text that would remove all confusion and be precise.

Wouldn't it have been better if the 'Christians' held to the original from of 'Christianity'?

Wouldn't it have been better if the 'Christians' had an Aramaic text that was preserved from the time of Prophet Isu/Isa?

Attached: Aramaic.jpg (1438x689, 69K)

How can I be more like Isu then?

The problem with 'Christians' today is that they want to be secular and mix things into their religion. The atheists and secular people love any religion or belief system that allows them to do whatever they want.

What do you think would happen if people had dressed, spoke and acted as the people did during the time of the Nazarene(first disciples of Ishua/Isu/Isa)?

A common argument of current 'Christians' is that they are better now because they are more secular. And they believe mixing in pagan rituals with religious holidays is not bad.

If you want to be more like Prophet Ishua/Isu/Isa then you must read about Prophet Isa in the Arabic Qu'ran. All of the Miracles of the Messiah are recorded in it. It preserves the life of the prophets. The Holy Fur'qan.

pic-related is how the people (Nazarene's) dressed during Ishua/Isu/Isa's time.

Attached: Isubnclothing.jpg (1360x820, 261K)

Idk they look Muslims to me. Even the women dresses like a muslim.
Isn't that an Arabic religion. How can I
I'm not an Arab

That scene was creepy. Family guy is weird sometimes

>Isn't that an Arabic religion
>I'm not an Arab
It's not the religion for the Arabs and only the Arabs. It's like how you view Christianity and Christians. Anyone can be a Muslim. A Muslim is not a race and it's not like Judaism. Jews have maternal link of faith.

Islam is not linked by race or religion. There are Muslims of many different races and ethnicities.

A Muslim is / One who Submits. (Literal translation)
Islam is/ The religion of Submission to the one God (Literal translation)

All the prophets have submitted to the one true God. Prophets Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Joseph, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Zachariah, John, Jesus(Ishua/Isa), Muhammad.

They all prayed by prostrating themselves and called out to their lord with their hands in front of them in invocation.

Attached: prostrationprayer.png (2564x1272, 272K)

So bowing down is prayer and calling out to God to help you is supplication?

Wasn't Jesus/Ishua/Isa Semitic? How did the Israelite's pray before the coming of the Messiah?

Prophet Jesus/Ishua/Isa was an Israelite of Nazareth.

Who were the Israelite's? The children (community) of Israel (Jacob), his descendants.

Prophet Israel(Jacob) prostrated. If you look at how the Hebrews pray today you will see it's similar to Islamic prayer.

I believe all three religions have invocation (supplication) in them. Muslims and Jews pray similarly.

Attached: Jewishprayer.jpg (450x299, 65K)