Any Schizo anons/or experts want to explain why schizophrenia is not fun?

Any Schizo anons/or experts want to explain why schizophrenia is not fun?
Debate me

Attached: 300px-Artistic_view_of_how_the_world_feels_like_with_schizophrenia_-_journal.pmed.0020146.g001.jpg (300x299, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ive been awake for 29 hours depriving myself of sleep then going to smoke weed so i can know what its like to have voices in your head.

ill report back anons

Good luck, hope you have fun schizophrenia

Schizos are just people who are more in tune with the spiritual plane and that fucks up their perception of reality when things get intermingled.

because you lose touch with reality, you believe in absurd shit, your ability to make real world decisions is completely gone, you cannot think critically and logically, you lose all of the motivation you had for anything and all you do is consume media 24/7
are you retarded?
t. schizoid from the cross-thread

diphenhydramine, I will say no more.

Imagine everyone talking shit about your thoughts and memories all the time and you can't tell if it's real or not

Yes and I think it seems like fun.
Seems fun, it is worse than having no friends.
Everybody is already talking about me, because I act like this in real life

I have no motivation anyway, I do stupid stuff to piss everyone off, I consume media to see any happing at all in my life, only things missing are hallunications

done it before mixed with DXM, i hallucinated hundreds of baphomets was a good time. wish i had some

>I have no motivation anyway
then you would have 1% of the current motivation you have
>I do stupid stuff to piss everyone off
irrelevant to schizophrenia
>only things missing are hallunications
hallucinations aren't very common in schizophrenia contrary to popular belief

I meant I have no life goals, no interests in life, no social skills, only wasting my time to troll people IRL.

then you need to see a psychiatrist, you're likely suffering from a psychiatric condition

not him but we would probably friends irl if we knew each other man. im the exact same

On it's own it is sadness in a bottle, which is something I yearn for as I can not experience it sober.

why would I, what is this called if it exist, i want to master it.

Schizophrenia is more thahan just psychosis, look up the negative and cognitive symptoms. Psychosis can sometimes be fun but other times extremely distressing like a bad trip that doesnt end and you dont know that youre tripping

just from your description the best guess would be anhedonia, but I cannot give you a diagnosis just based on a post on an anonymous forum, so leave that to a professional
>why would I
to improve your quality of life

lol are the same underage that made the thread ASKING HOW to get schizophrenia?
You're an utter retard.
It'd be impossible to 'debate' with you about something you've never experienced.

I know these symptoms, (funny, adhedonia is basically as the negative symptoms of schizophrenia)
don't want to improve anything, just want to troll them. If i get schizophrenia, i would not be responsible for trolling.

Ok you fags wanna know what i saw in this thread and the other thread? A bunch of fucking underages talking about shit they don't know (huuurrr drrrr i have schizophrenia, i'm so unique! I know i have it because i feel empty XD :'( xdd haha!) and also a ton of faggots triying to look mature and saying shit like "oh you dont want that... Its bad!" fuck you all, you fags dont know what schizophrenia is.

>caring what other people want

I don't like spending hours searching for cameras
Not being able to go outside because I am scared of people reading my mind
Hallucinations are not fun
Also taking antipsychotics made me gain like 20kg

>Don't have schizophrenia
>Am not underage
>Am just bored
I am not doing this for attention, I am calculating, should I become a schizophrenic.

It's not voluntary, you can't make it stop, possibly ever.

>should I become a schizophrenic
this is not something you can control you moron

Why do you take the antipsychotics, if I were you, I would not take this poison
They are fun, just try looking at wall for a hour and then move for a hour and see what is more fun.

>Implying anything
I guess you don't know a shit

haha scchizophre'nia is cool i want to be quirky superman like god said amirite?? :))

Attached: __chain_sumeragi_kekkai_sensen_drawn_by_alyssa718__848d203d04087c87dd07cfc8e4a18e72.png (1200x899, 1.14M)

no kid, it's you who has no idea about neuroscientific mechanisms behind schizophrenia related disorders so you shut up and stop trying to be a snowflake

Attached: 1502689886830.png (351x329, 216K)

My legal guardian has all of my doc notes and official diagnoses and stuff
Hope this is proof enough
Also fuck you
Because they deal very well with my positive symptoms
I enjoy being less crazy

Attached: 20180430_235733.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

Is there any difference between this and just a dream (possible nightmare), I have experienced nightmare, they are give me more stimuli.

>you can't make it stop, possibly ever.
you can definitely cure schizophrenia but it's rare and usually happens in your 50s+
john nash recovered

skitzophrenic anons what do the voices say?

Attached: 1524834808687.png (1160x735, 95K)

I can control my thoughts too good, I will just imply it so hard, it will become my real thought.

to buy gold

oh well then congratulations, I might have a diagnosis for you, if you unironically believe what you just said you probably have this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

i got dignosed it while in the hosptial. I think i might just have autism tho. I'm just awkward i dont really enjoy being around people. I dont work i just sit around being bored

It can amount to feeling bullied by any sound that you hear (or maybe you don't hear it, maybe that's your tulpa oneitis bullying you)

Attached: 1518766253693.jpg (1024x768, 416K)

I think it will be an easier road down to schizophrenia from there.