I met this older thicker woman at the dog park a year ago and she gave me her number without asking so we have went on...

I met this older thicker woman at the dog park a year ago and she gave me her number without asking so we have went on several dog walks together since.
Maybe like 4 walks. Its been months and I decided to text her back and I want to know what to say to let her know I'm interested in more than dog walks... I'm a 26 year old cub and want to have an older woman. I think she might be early 50s. Late 40s

Attached: 20180430_164400.jpg (1080x2220, 334K)

Disgusting. People who date way outside their age should be killed.

Alright but why though

Well, you know what they say: half your age plus seven.

I mean, your age specifically. However old you are, I'm going to fuck people half that plus seven.

So as a 26 year old I need to go after 20 year olds? But...older woman seem more exciting

so 2yrs old should date 8 years old?

I don't care what either of you do. I'm just telling that person that I'm going to change my dating habits specifically to piss them off, because they were pompous towards me.

Does Susan have maternal attitude? I'd love to have a fling with an old mommy

yeah, she does. but come on. what do i fucking say to her!? I dont think she thinks I am interested in her at all...

Is this the new meme now that the trap crowd is running for the hills after their briganding came to bite them in the ass? Anything 35+ in terms of women is disgusting, used up and pointless to pursue.

that's for fucking girls who are younger than you, fucking retard

i dont know if its gross but it just seems like its a fetish of mine i guess. i never slept with an older lady but i would like to try it while im still fairly young

I'm going to figure out how to implement human hybridization so that I can date outside my species while I date outside my age. I will roll on you, moralfag. I will roll the FUCK on you.

What's your plan for getting to "more than walks" OP? Maybe on the next walk ask her if she'd want to get coffee sometime?

OP here. you guys are no help!

Well assuming she's single, she might be in for some action. At her age I don't think she's many chances to have fun left

i guess that'd work. Was hoping to text her about it instead since idk when the next walk is.

exactly, she might be up for something with a younger guy. is it normal for an older woman to just give out her phone number to a stranger they met in the wooded trails? maybe she is interested but i cant fucking tell

Don't listen to these bitter fags. If you want ot fool around with her, why should anyone stop you?

As to finding out if she is interested in more... flirt with her subtly. You don't need a fucking strategy for this, just meet up with her and treat her casually. Read her body language and (if you aren't autistic) your brain should be picking up clues whether she is up for more or not.
We humans are wired that if someone is giving you signals, you spot those from a mile away.

damn. you're right. And each time we met up I haven't noticed any of those symbols what-so-ever. I don't have autism either so I think I can tell.
Thanks, user. I actually don't think I should go after her. I'll still walk dogs with her, though.

I just get so horny and wanna text her that I want to fuck her. Oh well.

Up to you. Maybe text something more subtle and gauge her reaction. Ask how she's been, what she does for fun etc. If she's into it you'll know by her responses. And then continue with it in person.

>half your age plus seven
Says fucking who? God, get out of here you stupid lemming. If the age of consent legally met no one cares about your normie opinion.

Also if you do text her post screenshots of her responses

>reddit
You better explain yourself OP.

Attached: IMG_4295.jpg (261x300, 55K)

I go there for the depression and milf subreddit...

alright, will do user. But I kinda already texted her stuff like that in the past and she wasn't very receptive. I guess I will just stop thinking of her that way.

Only way to find out is to keep hanging out with her and text her. See if she ever nonchalantly asks you question about your love life

pound that mommy pussy user

Show what you texted her user

ask her if she wants to do a dog play date
or a night time walk