Someone told me that Jow Forums is for low IQ retards. Is this true?

Someone told me that Jow Forums is for low IQ retards. Is this true?

Attached: 1513457867982.jpg (960x886, 37K)

a thread died for this shitty bait...

uh I dunno
my ma and da sez im smart

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGnK06k4fJEHVQJ7OLbHyaIBtk-9A1nUO_R3_iRgT13Kh7bkYz.png (235x215, 7K)

me dante now mene, i dink sa, wat tis ouuuuu eyeqqqqqqqqq?

Attached: 1485798502087s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

It's mostly for teenagers and uni kids with behavioural issues. Autism, ADHD, stuff like that. They lack self-awareness. They think being good with computers makes them superior.

Not true. My IQ is over 120, which means I'm 20 times smarter than the average human being.

Attached: 1480525488172.png (250x226, 24K)

nu, mi esmarte

Attached: 1512913637069.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Piss in my mouth user!

Attached: 1519225301836.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Depends on the board. Pol and v are very clearly below average, g and sci are clearly above average. Then you get the middle ground like r9k and biz

no it's for high iq retards

This. I have an I.Q. of 147 and my greatest accomplishment are alcoholism and helping the downtrodden.

Yes, please leave.

Yes I used to be 140 before I started browsing 4ch
But fuck it, easier to bitch about what could have been than to actually do shit so I'm good.

How do you help the downtrodden?

Me: Knock Knock
Q: Who's there?
Me: Trump
Q: Trump who
Me: The Wall

*scattered applause*

Where would you place Jow Forums

Attached: 3734744__f0856511d3e1798a4ebbd24b6556800e.jpg (569x425, 24K)

Yes but this place is for high iq individuals so you should join
tWeKf82
HIGH iq only pls

Attached: A75A7602-13B3-4C57-B1C5-53CB1FC453D7.jpg (249x249, 29K)

Jow Forums in general doesn't smack of being low IQ, although the entire board seems to be pretty riddled with mental illness, laziness, and failure. Jow Forums is an exception and probably has one of the lowest IQ averages of any board because low IQ causes you to be more likely to fail at life and the failures congregate here.

I help run a Christian ministry.

Jow Forums and bodybuilders generally are above average, people just say they're stupid because they're salty. Most athletes are above-average in intelligence, fat people just delude themselves into thinking they're intelligent to compensate when in reality lard is literally clogging the supply of oxygen to their brain. The stupid jock stereotype is mostly a meme.

The only exception to this is athletes who participate in contact sports because it turns out getting punched in the head repeatedly is not good for IQ.

Attached: Getting-Punched.jpg?resize=350%2C350.jpg (350x350, 18K)

>low IQ causes you to be more likely to fail at life
That's really not true. Mentally deficient are either on disability pension, in care homes, or have menial or labour jobs. Unless you count those as failing at life. In which case, you are very ignorant of how bad life can really get.

>Mentally deficient are either on disability pension, in care homes,

Yes, if they're like sub 70IQ, however those people aren't on Jow Forums at all. I'm talking more the people in the realm of 80-90IQ who are very much disadvantaged but because of the arbitrary way disability supports are setup, they don't get any help from the government for this.

These people do overwhelmingly have menial and labour jobs but these jobs are disappearing and being replaced by jobs which have higher IQ requirements. It's actually very sad. Honestly I think being 80IQ is one of the more unfortunate things you can be because you're stupid enough to have it hard, but not stupid enough to elicit anybodies sympathy.

I'm pretty sure that /lit/ has more NEETs per capita than r9k, honestly
Jow Forums has an overwhelming amount of INTPs and INTJs, the personality types that correlate the strongest with intelligence. So no, not true

Yeah if your're a fucking retard who cries yourself to sleep every night then this is the place for you.

PIease heIp me, im drowning

This dude knows whats up.
t.cashier
Wish things could have been better, but I normally dont relate or keep up with intelligent people.

Jow Forums is a special place for special people.