'Sup, robros, I found one of these while walking home through a park earlier tonight, and noticed it was still sealed...

'Sup, robros, I found one of these while walking home through a park earlier tonight, and noticed it was still sealed. I don't take any drugs and know nothing about them, and am alone in my apartment right now. Will taking this be any fun? Will it help me sleep? Will it have any (even small) effects on my brain that last longer than the few seconds or couple of minutes trip people talk about (I don't take any drugs, not even alcohol tobacco or coffee, so I suppose my tolerance is as low as it can be), like feeling sad for a few hours when the trip wears off, being a bit slow at thinking the next morning, etc... ?
Also, how should I open it without loosing the contents?

Attached: 1525127049149304969723.jpg (2592x1944, 1.14M)

What is this OP? What's in it?

It's a CO2 canister that OP thinks is nitrous. He is going to try to get high by depriving his brain of oxygen, but it seems like life has already beat him to the punch.

looks like a CO2 canister

ive done hundreds of those they are fun and harmless. you cant open it unless you have a n02 cracker. you build no tolerance and they only last 1min or so. DXM + weed + nitrous is the best drug combo especially for music enhancement

Just attach it to the needle and inject into vein. Don't open the cartridge until the needle in in the vein though.

That's a NOS canister (nitrus oxide)
It doesn't last long, but it's fun - you need a cracker and a balloon to use it - you put the canister in the cracker, twist until the pressure is released into the balloon (careful might freeze your hands) and inhale and exhale into the balloon (purposefully hyperventilating) until everything sounds like it's echoing in a metal robotic chamber, with cool patterns, compulsive laughter
lasts about 3-5 mins tops
best with friends
legal
usually used for whipped cream and other culinary uses

hope this helps

What are you going to do with it? Make seltzer?

can confirm, have done it a couple times before
although it's not legal in the UK anymore

N2O (nitrus oxide)
not CO2 (carbone dioxide - not too good to hyperventilate)

That's a nang.
Stab the top with a knife and then immediately put it up to your lips and seal.

proof, i kept it because i did it with a girl i had a crush on and we fell onto the floor with her in my arms, so it brings back happy memories

dont

Attached: IMG_20180430_233940.jpg (345x259, 13K)

I have seen these around elementary schools and churches nearby. I always thought they were CO2 canisters.
This concerns me

donut do this it makes mustart gas

No, the park I walk through has highschool kids taking drugs in it all day long. I found this one on a bench that they usually swarm around, in a pile of empty ones.
Thanks guys, so you're saying there's no easy way to pop it open? I always thought you just bashed the seal open then like "vaped" from it. I don't have all that stuff available though, is there another way? I'll probably try tomorrow, maybe I'll see if my friend wants to come over and play vidya and take it, as you guys seem to say it's cooler with people.
Nice. I wish things like that happened to me

if i get quads stuff it up your ass and leave it there OP

you need one of these or a cream whipper to open it. if you open it and put your lips on the seal it will freeze your mouth/lungs since nitrous is very cold. even cracking them is cold as fuck

Attached: download.jpg (335x150, 10K)

wtf are those?

oru

Schools and churches are good places to get high at night because no one is ever around. Why didn't they concern you when you thought they were CO2 canisters? Did you not care that kids were theoretically going around shooting pellet guns at shit?

I can borrow a cream whipper from a neighbor who has one. I'll do that tomorrow.
You came very close.

fucking google . why would u ask r9k

>I wish things like that happened to me
What about the friend you're inviting over to do it with you?

>found this one on a bench that they usually swarm around, in a pile of empty ones

chances are theres something wrong with it or it doesnt open, proceed with caution

He's my only friend from when I was a kid. Also neither of us are gay.

>He's my only friend from when I was a kid
Sounds very romantic.
>Also neither of us are gay
No one said anything about being gay. Just have a good time falling into the arms of your buddy and laugh together.

Just go buy some whip cream and position the can so you don't get cream, just the air.

its a thing you use to open up the canister

dump the gas in a balloon and let it warm up a little before you inhale
freezing cold lungs feels bad man

brian ceIIs

Attached: F5ADD3BC-6CD2-4AF0-868C-A5C882740EA9.png (645x729, 90K)