This is a nice thread, please post nice things

This is a nice thread, please post nice things.

Attached: 427394543.jpg (1200x724, 134K)

There's only one girl who will always love you no matter what.

Attached: 14-15.png (1581x1200, 575K)

I drew this. The dinosaur looks really happy.

Attached: caveman.jpg (1440x1371, 779K)

I like this it reminds me of a Sega game I played growing up

Actually you didn't even draw that. I drew that.
Prove me wrong

cool thread
oregano spaghooter

Attached: birbshower.gif (250x250, 884K)

I'll bring the food

Attached: tXtKCLr.jpg (1153x480, 125K)

no steal dinosaur

Attached: 20180430_191344.jpg (1440x1416, 860K)

nay, i shant post nice things that pic of yours is gay as fuck and inacurite.

French toast fake? Reminds me of pancake cake.

Been working on a dungeon synth album, it's nearing completion and I'm gonna stick it on bandcamp
Feels good to finally be working on something I like

Attached: octodoggo.jpg (540x810, 87K)

I'm stoned unsure of what the fuck I'm doing.

>There are no girls who will always love you no matter what
FTFY

Man this picture reminds me of my best friend, obviously I'm the virgin but damn am I a loser

Same with us, Chad is the black guy though.

What? That's blasphemy!
No nigger that is a giant grilled cheese:cake

he needs to give hiro a good face-to-face chat

Attached: 146309274842.gif (1207x1229, 80K)

Sigmund?

OP is not a fucking faggot

I want to fucking kill myself asap

>m00t escaped but you are here forever

lets every1 be frens

Attached: 1524519492232.png (700x647, 171K)

This is how the Pepe and Wojak chronicles started out. Pepe and Wojak were at first friends, Pepe the more outgoing eccentric one, but then Pepe became jaded with life and turned smug.

Will there be Poo Poo Pee Pee chapter in the Chad Virgin chronicles?

Good work my man. And that is a nice pic of a Shiba. In Japanese doggos are called inu, which is why Shibas are called Shiba Inus in Japan. Also, cats are called neko. Although most people probably know this already, I am sharing my knowledge of Japanese here. I have been studying for a year now.

I started coming here when he left

Answer them seperately:
Would you spend a year in jail for 10 million dollar?

Would you spend 10 years in jail for 10 million dollar?

Attached: hmm.jpg (395x260, 50K)

Shit, I mean 1 million dollar in the first question :P

Attached: bh.png (645x773, 107K)

both yes
use the time to get fucking ripped and emerge as ultrachad
would rather go only one year though

why did this hit me in the feels, fuck you freud

No one even uses the term "newfag" anymore because the spirit of Jow Forums died many years ago. Seriously what the fuck even happened to this place?

Yes and yes. Itd make me tougher and then Id have money

no, also the rest of you are FUCKING POOR FAGS

I get nostalgic for 2014/2015
utter state of me

I like this tread. This thread is very nice. Please continue to add to this thread.

Attached: smiling dog.gif (220x164, 239K)

I'm asking this because i'm currently watching a video about a guy who has been falsely accused for murdering a woman and had to spend 10 years in jail. In the end, they proved his innocence and he got 10 million dollars in return.

I wondered if people would volunteer to spend that many years in jail for said amount of money.

Also, i'm high as fuck.

Attached: apu.png (659x525, 205K)

There are guys who go to jail willingly because it's preferable to their current situation. I'm sure many people would love to go and get something in return.

Honestly, I'm not even nostalgic. Jow Forums was better back then but I was using it as a coping mechanism and my life was a total wreck. I look back on memes like WINRAR 9000 and trollface and I can't even understand why I enjoyed them. Well, I do miss /x/, I miss copypastas people would post there too. /x/ is shit now and the creepypasta genre was normified and turned to utter garbage. The Game (you just lost it) was fun, I miss that too.

*snaps back into reality*
Indeed

Attached: touch.jpg (450x300, 25K)

The main reason for my nostalgia is that when /qa/ was created it wast the absolute best board on this site by a country mile, it was so comfy and I fucking hate myself for not taking any screencaps

now it's all just people complaining and unfunny shitposting

Attached: 17896755.jpg (378x408, 39K)

hey that's not a nice thought
Here's a nice thought: I went to the park with my brother today and fed sunflower seeds to the ducks

Attached: duck.jpg (193x193, 6K)

That's a fat duck, it is cute. I don't have any nice thoughts unfortunately, I am very stressed out right now for various reasons. Sorry.

fucking noice
there's a lake within walking distance of me but I hardly ever go
also used to feed them bread as a kid then stopped when I realised it was bad for them

Attached: ducc.jpg (1196x2125, 1.4M)

I like this, please post more birds my friend

check out this very safety-conscious boy!

Attached: 1517809315294.jpg (540x540, 32K)

As far as I know, every middle school science teacher in America has that poster

Anyone else not care at all about sex and just want a girl to hold really tightly stroke her hair as you whisper sweet nothings to her

that looks like a whole lot of diabetes.

>tfw don't love my mom
>tfw only use her for my personal ends

Yeah, not really, my mother always treated me like shit when I was a kid, I hardly recognize her as a real mother now

She just counts as much as any random person in the streets : not at all

i had a small bat land on me the other night while i was sitting outside on the padio. it was small, fuzzy and cute but clearly a tad bit cold so i held it in my hand, gave it a small kiss on the back and watched it fly off when it was done warming up.

>not wearing a labcoat
>no gloves
This doggo is going to have to be removed from the lab.

Attached: pixel1.png (480x336, 216K)

the people who came here in the early days have grown up and some who started out young when having their first child might even have a kid who browses this place now.

That's a really nice story user
You can tell a lot about people based on how they treat animals, and you seem like a good person
I could never hold/kiss a bat