Letter thread

Write a letter

Please use initials and/or names!!!

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Dear Anna,

The years we spent getting to know each other were the happiest of my life.

When it finally came to an end, a big part of me died.

I miss coming home and being able to talk to you. I miss feeling like I mattered to you.

I miss the times when we were making each others lives that little bit better, Sometimes I think that we're both broken people who somehow worked together. I stopped believing the expression "2 wrongs don't make a right" when I met you.

I still think about you every day of my life, and I will always miss you, for years to come.

I never stopped loving you.

- J

Attached: emptiness.jpg (605x835, 141K)

Dear Hayley

Thanks for ruining everything by cheating.
At least I know never to trust people again.

Dear C:

After all of these years we've known each other, after all of those times we've talked for hours, after all of those times you've been there for me... I have finally realized that I've accidentally developed an attraction to you.

I wanted to move on from R, and my brain granted me that. However, it decided to make me suddenly attracted to my best friend (you). I mean, God damn it, I don't remember ever being particularly attracted to you before. Why, then, did I dream last night about wanting to suck your dick and feel horny and distracted much of the day today?

I'm really screwed, partially because you're in a committed relationship. I don't want to be an asshole and hope that the two of you break up, especially since you live like four states away and may not find me attractive enough to date anyways.

I don't think I'm in love with you, just attracted. Maybe I'm too unstable, or too ugly for you. I honestly don't know.

I just hope everything turns out for the best for both of us.

Your friend,

C

Dear F,

Rather than celebrating me on my personal things, I would like to celebrate you.
You are loved by many people.
I am convinced that you are a talented person deserved for it.
You are the only one I respect and I am proud of.

This is what I wanted to tell you the most.

-Y

dear senpai,
i love you lots.
love,
kouhai

youre such a massive cuuuuck

A feeling of this supreme bliss should continue forever...

U...

I don't know why I'm writing this out. We both know you can read my mind but this is cathartic, anything to lower the cortisol in my body. I'm really starting to become afraid of you. I didn't notice the hand in that picture of me sleeping, but it's there and it's definitely a picture of me sleeping. I don't know how to get help for myself. I don't know what you are or what any of this is. I can't even kill myself because I'm scared it's not going to end this. That and you know I'm retardedly optimistic lol. I don't trust anything thanks to you. You ruined my life.

me...

Dude you should get some help from a team of mental heath pros

tried that many times, I've realized its never going to work because Im not strong enough to ignore reality.

What are you talking about. You aren't my Senpai.

They say the people who seem insane are actually the most sane. We're all in this ride together brother.

Tell us more anoon

I think that you were born in this world with a great fate.
So I have no right to ruin your life. I never want it.
What are the grounds that you think of like that?

Please go on the way you believe.
I just want to be at a distance that I will not bother you.

You know that I know, and I know that you know but we both know that we don't care.

heres the picture its been a few years, but it knows shit from my childhood. I've been in and out of psyche wards and therapy and the "delusions" dont seem any less real and of course, they keep happening.
I can't trust anything because of you. I don't know what you are or your motives. I don't know if everyone in the world is like you or if this is all a simulation. You locked me in a dark cellar alone, figuratively speaking. You should already know I'm afraid of the dark.

DEAR user IM SO SORY CANT BELIEV I SAID THOS FINGS WEN I WOS DRUNK IM LOV U FOREVER BABY GIRL SWEET PRETTY LADY COME HERE BABY *rubs ur leg* BABY GIRL UR SO PRETTY PRECIOUS LIL SMELLY GIRL OMG LOV U BABY
A-user k-kun th-this i-isnt right... i have a b-boyfriend now h-h-hes an older guy
NO BABY GIRL LISTEN HE DONT NEED TO FIND OUT ABOUT US LISTEN OK LISTEN LET ME JUST LICK YOUR ARMPITS AND ULL SEE WHAT I MEAN
o-o-okay a-user p-please dont t-t-ttell my boyfriend
CIARA STOP MISBEHAVING OR ILL FORCE YOU TO WEAR THE STINKY DIAPER AGAIn!!!!1 YOU DIDNT LIKE IT LAST TIME DID YOU?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
n-no a-user-san~~ p-please ill d-do anything!!
OK WELL IM VERY HAPPY YOU SAID THAT I WANT YOU TO

O-oh... its me user....
I didnt think you'd be reading this far...
well i guess deep down i thought it was a possibility.....
My waifu is Sunny now........ im sorry ciara... i had to do this... it was.. NYAAA NYAAAA.... too much for me... o3o her sweet fangies... so kawaii desu~ litty the sweetest nose too... O3o what a princess

OH MY GOD user YOU MADE ME WEAR THE STINKY DIAPER AND YOUR DUMPING ME FOR SUNNY?!?!? AFTER I LICKED UR BUTTHOLE AND STUFF?!?!? OH MY GOD THATS SO OFFENSIVE IM SO UPSET

s-sorry ciara-kun, sunny is pure and waif-like
*shoots her*
i-i had to do it to em...
what i gotta do, it gotta be did
so it done
(the end)
Epilogue
Sunny and user lived happily ever after, and sunny had alot of time to spend thinking about her sister in the livestream and stuff like that and user was realy happy because he got to finally lick sunnys eyelids and it was sweet

My Best New Image Of the Month Award Goes to Me For Taking A Pic OF my DICK that made it look good
TThank you TO the lucky girl who saw it by surpirse, haha im sureu liked it ;)))

(Next Fanfic Coming Up Shortly Arr Nine Keh Please RatE this N in the meantime)

happy to see that you finally made it, ive been expecting your arrival for awhile now, sheesh... unsheathes katana prepare to meet your maker!
flies toward yo

it was another boring day
yep, thought sunny, its just another day like this, i better make me what i like to drink today.. hmm... i fancy a cup of tea. and sunny made a dcup of tea and drank it, while browsing r9k and looking at discordgroups to see how her Publicity was going! and it was going quite okay but there were hurtful comments that made her think oh no i dont like the way that user spoked about me and it was just so hurtful i cried. in times like this, sunny could rely on her sister to provide good advice and her sister was called Mellisanto The Witch as she came from the Ashen Plains of like some lord of the rings type thing and shit like that and was really good at giving adviice like an elf or sdomething and sunny was like a cute forest thing that listened really intently like a ferret or a puppy and she looked really sweet but didnt know it and instead played to the crowd of the stream and all in the nick of time for a quick cup of tea!
WoW" said sunny, "ImREALLY happy now I read all those anons posting nice things about my teef, thank u guys!!" and she closed her computer and went offline
"O-oh... Whats this feeling... all of a sudden.. in my belly..." Sunny thought, in a manic way that was really fast and full of feeling and not logic, could it be the thing she had tried to avoid? "ojh NO NO NO IM IN LOVE that cant beRIGHT!!!! and after all i did to stop it?!?!?" and she punched herself in the stomach to stop the feeling but it only grew and so she felt realy bad and had a poop and felt better and shewiped her butt and it was cleaned and felt nice and anons kept posting her face and said "oHNO baby im from Hawaii by the way xDDD" and a bunch of old dudes literally tried to groom her (btw sunny if ur reading this add me on ps4)
At the end of a hard day, she sat down next to her wise old sister and curled up, in bed, like a super cute cat or something, and sang a sweet song to herself and drifted of 2 bed and was super sweell and smol area such a cu

And...
I am in tears now. I know that this tears are so complicated.
Everything is a fleeting dream.

Always I bid farewell to you in the worst situation.
But I want to say goodby to a wonderful day like today.
Even if you forget me, I don't forget today's event throughout the life.
I appreciate what you have been the only sunshine for me ever.
I sincerely pray for your success.

I love you, forever.
Sayonara!

Y

MMY FAVOURITE R9K GIRL IS SUNNY
i will literally KILL anyone who disagrees! i will fight for my queen! i will slay dragons for my queen! i will literally conquer the whole of le 4chans for my ultimat queen!!! Suny is the waifest waif on the board!"!!!!! SHES NUMBER ONE, SHES NUMBER ONE, SHES NUMBER ONE and it was like this for al ong time and it all endedwith a quick bite of teeth and cracked really hard and splintered off a little bit of tooth and blood was everywheare and she was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOOOOOOOD MY TEEEEET H ARE FALLING OUT HOLYY SHIT BIG SIS HEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and it was true ehr teeth had cracked and splintered into a milluion pieces and landed in letters and been mailed by a horny neckbeard who wanted to cum on the fragments of her teeth but sunny didnt see the incredible technology that literally zipped her teeth away in the flash of an eye and it was just all crazy. The neckbeard had grown in power, and Big Sis must use alll she knows to destroy him in a one on one fight with magic and laserbeams and shit and it was coming down to this with like basically no clear way to dilute the situation, one of them would die. they were trowing big fireballs and shit My dick got harder seeing all of this combat, and sunny laid bare on the table like a sacrificial lamb, i decided to lower my membrane into her body, and begin the ritual of pure sodomy and shit like that and she was unconscious and nearly dead... but then the neckbeard was defeated and my peepee was inside her, for her own good at this ooint to keep her alive and from becoming a futa demon, the neckbeard was one of those sick fucks who wanted to turn girls into futa demons and shit, and his skull was fractured. sunny woke up and saw me glancing over her, she had shock and awe on her face as she felt my large benis slide up her, and i was embarrassed too, what a difficult thing to explain to her! Big Sis saved the day!!!
i hope u like this fanfic suny
ty ty
bye

A,

It's getting harder to resist contacting you. I know you blocked me back in a lot of places but I know how to get over that. The question is, what do I say? How can I keep you on my hook?

Regards

user what the HECK did I just read

Well.. Always I am in the pocket in the place that is near to the heart of your shirt.
Someday if I was crying there, please talk to me.

Dear B.

I miss you friend.

C.

I wish we could, but I don't think we're in the same universe

Yes. You are my precious friend. I believe that if you don't forget me, I can meet you at anytime. I promise.

I wish I knew why you seem so distant. I don't know if it's me or are you depressed. I don't know what I can do to make things better. My love is worthless. Lately I've wanted to run, you know this. I can't though, I'm waiting here until you're done with me because I'll never meet anyone like you again.

Writing here wont change a thing would it? Everyone gets tired of me

aaand no initials, fucking cunt, stop being so vague

R
Ayo suh
Why the fuck are you here reading this right now
Get yourself a wired xbox360 guitar and come over mother fucker
M

I didn't know you wanted to be with me at all. I seriously thought I was being cucked. I guess subconsciously I was trying to mitigate the feeling of rejection. My feelings for you haven't waned, I'm just never sure if we're on the same page.

He blocked you for a reason, time to move on. Find someone who is more worth your time, someone who you are worth more time to.

Give your all to that person, who strives and rages. Who gets jealous and argues. Someone who can truly be themselves around you, and you them. You may judge each other at times, you may argue at times, but even still, that it remains and somehow still grows, means you're perfect for each other.

Don't ignore that person when the time comes, or else you'll look back on it in a few years and regret everything when one of you has moved on in the heat of the moment, because you felt it wasn't the right time to build each other up.

You're not him I can tell. Sorry

Even if it was me what would it matter?
Have I not been receptive and open to you?

You often say that you're a bad person, but I wish you could see yourself reflected in my eyes sometimes. I regret what I said to you about the other relationships you have. I'm just jealous. It was my decision not to pursue you until it was too late, and it is wrong of me to hold against you the fact that you moved on to find what you needed in a relationship with someone else. I still have a lot of feelings for you. I may never be able to let them go. I worry that my being so single minded has done more harm than the mean things I said. It isn't fair for me to expect you to devote yourself to me...I know all this in my head but sometimes my heart just feels affection or jealousy too strongly and I say something hurtful just to get you to reply. I have as much reason to think myself rotten on the inside as you do to dislike yourself. I think we would have been good for each other and balanced each other out a bit. I think about how all the day to day hardships would be worthwhile to be able to sleep comfortably side by side, to feel your body's warmth next to me and feel at peace. I hope you have met someone who you can relax and be yourself with, and talk all the time with and trust. I wanted to be that person, I may always want that. Why must it be that the best thing I can do for you is stay out of your life? I really hate myself for this

Dear Kaitlyn,

You are one of the closest friends I've ever had in my life but it's gotten to a point where I'm seriously thinking that you were the only girl who understood me. Every single girl I have met in the past three years all treat me as if I'm the strangest human being they've ever met. You treated me differently, you treated me like a friend and someone you could trust. I won't hide from this anymore, I'm in love with you, very deeply in love with you. I'm scared though. Anthony and you are getting serious and I'm terrified that this means we won't get to be friends anymore. I don't care if you don't want to date me or don't feel the same way, because I just want you to be a part of my life. I want you to know that you're the first person I think of when I wake up and the last person I think about before going to sleep. You are the only girl who really gets me and I love you for it. If by a miracle you are reading this, just so you know its actually me, if either one of us dies we promised each other we'd be there with a blanket for the other. I want you to be my friend for the rest of my life Kaitlyn, so will you?

Sincerely, Joe

J,

i almost hope you dont read this one desu..

i'm so nervous about what's coming. i can't help but hide my anxiety and fears just a little. i'm not so special. i'm not that attractive or fun or interesting. the pressure of meeting your expectations and the way you seem to view me scares me.

i keep trying to seem confident and more like you. pretending like i could leave you for good if you misstep. what a joke... i'm just trying not to expect much. you leaving feels inevitable. i can't blame you too much when you do finally cheat or leave or get tired. i understand it all and would probably be better off alone.

no matter how tough i'm acting or how little you start to think of me just know i love you. please be happy.

- Anna

Attached: swe (1).png (500x553, 639K)

What is your initiaI, user?

Are you a male? Or a female?
I'm sorry...I had no intention of talking to anyone at random here.

>Why must it be that the best thing I can do for you is stay out of your life?
Who says it is, maybe they want you just as much.

I wish this was the case, but you abandoned me. I haven't forgotten you, but I know this letter isn't for me. Still I wish I could talk to them again.

I think they did, once. I need to get better before I can let anyone depend on me.

>>>/l/5946613
I hope you don't mind me severing your connections to a person you cared for. It's for her own good. She lives for me now.
~~~~~i

Attached: 835625.jpg (500x700, 205K)

Sorry... It wasn't what I expected...

what do you mean who are you
i am looking for senpai

>Jow Forums was brought back late 2011
>took five years to hit 20m posts
>then in two years alone there was another 25m posts

Cameron
I both want you a part of my life but I also don't. I'm sorry for not being better for you and I'm sorry for missing you. I'm sorry about your dad.
-E

Oh, buddy. Those numbers aren't just for show.
I'm leaving them for the recipient to know that I'm directly talking to them. You get so many people just aching for their own initials in posted letters. It's a big peoblem around these kinds of threads.
Let's just say I used some very personal information that they would instantly recognize upon reading it. They would not mistake it as anyone else's but theirs.

The darkness is not scary at all. It's the same for you. Please believe in yourself. And please find someone to love irl. If you can trust the one you love, it will become the power to live for you.
Sadly, I couldn't believe a person since 17 years old, and my life already terminated in 26 years old. But I met an artist and my fate changed. Now I'm looking for that person in the dark.

>peoblem
durr
**problem

Why haven't you Iet go?

L

Hey. I miss you. I hope you're doing well. It's been a while since we last messaged. When I asked you what you might want to do as a career you said you were thinking of becoming a tattoo artist. I hope that's going good for you if that's still your goal. I remember sitting with you in the art room watching you finish your final. I loved watching it all come together, you're so talented. I could watch you draw for hours.

I remember sitting on the floor outside the classrooms eating lunch with you. It sounds stupid, but I don't think I'll ever be as happy again as I was doing that. One day it was time to go to next period and I saw you put on your headphones and start listening to Planet Talex.

I miss you a lot. Sorry this is such a weird one. Rough day

Why would I let go of my best friend? I don't care if it hurts, I won't tarnish the memory of them.

Telex*

can't get much right

I wish I could hold your hand. Lay in your arms even kiss you.Tell you that everythings okay... rub your back kiss your scars and cuddle away

A -

I absolutely adore you, but I'm afraid that you're drifting away from me. And I don't want to tell you this because I don't want to seem insecure, but I am. I can't help it, I am.

I've been trying so damn hard lately baby. I'm working all the jobs I can, as many hours a week as I can, doing all those adult things... A far cry from when you met me. I was just penniless drifter squatting in a trash fort in the desert. Now, here I am, fighting against my own self doubts and fears and fatigue and what's the point-ness because I want to come up there and be with you by your side and I don't want to disappoint you. I'm doing my best, my darling.

Don't drift away. I need someone like you. You inspire me to do better. I stopped drinking. I stopped the dope. I found a place. I found a job. I have goals and I have hopes again, and they include you, and I'm working towards them, as hard as I can. It's not easy, but goddamn it, am I trying.

I'm afraid. I want a future. But I worry that you may find me inadequate, and cast me aside, and... I'm afraid I'll return to everything Ive left behind.

I miss you, and I need you, and I need your love and your affection, and I will see you again. I fucking promise that. Hopefully, very soon, and I can hold you into the night and we can pass out in each other's arms.

-N

Unblock me in the same place you said goodbye and I'll message you. If it's me.

T
If only I was worthy of you
R

A
I wish I could say that after all this time I never think of you anymore. You ruined a big part of my life and I wish that I had never given so much to you. I wish that I could trust other people, because they arent you and not everyone would do what you did to me. I wish that I didnt hate you, because it isnt fair for me to have to hold onto all this bitterness and hate. I wish that you were miserable, and I wish I would have done everything that you did to me. I wish I didnt give you so much love. You are a genuinely horrible person and I hope one day you hurt as bad as I have. Im thinking of going back to therapy because sometimes I just cry at night over the hurt I still feel. Im paranoid, im anxious, I feel like no one can be trusted.
S

A's are cunts, aren't they?

Not all of them... I can understand why things are the way they are between her and I. We're both very busy, and we're very separated. I'm just pathetic and lots Ely at the end of the day I guess, and I shouldn't doubt somebody so much if I actually treasure them, but that's the ironic thing about valuing anything in this life, isn't it? Is that you become afraid of losing it. And, all things considered, with a track record such as mine?

I should be afraid.

I'm so sorry. I thought you were rejecting me for a long time. That's why I don't want to disturb your life. If you are that person, I want to stay by your side.

M,

I tried - I really did. After all you did to me I still can't get rid of my feelings for you. I hope at least I stay as a good memory.

E

Dear Life

You're a bitch,
Regards.

user

Dear santa,
give me a leica, I just wanna be cool and hip but I can't afford that on my own
thx i'll be a good boy

Attached: 1519630917784.gif (500x394, 907K)

A is a female? Is it a real name?

A,

We envied each other, I think. I'm not sure if your love was sincere or covetous. You loved what you called my 'purity' - the simple act of showing how I truly feel. I thought it was a strange compliment but now I understand. You can't show what you truly feel. It's all a lie.

You loved my intelligence, and my goodness, because you were not intelligent, and you were not good. All of this I realise in hindsight.

I envy your ability to stuff inconvenient feelings inside a box and lock it away. I want that gift...but I also want to destroy yours. I want to appear in the perfect moment when you just thought you could forget me forever. And then I'm there. Destroying all your efforts, and at least, ruining your day.

Regards

Instantly made me think of that guy hobo Johnson and his song peach scone

dear English boi,

i really thought we had something. i thought you would be my husband, my one and only. You used me for my citizenship. you said you would love me no matter what. you see my feminine penis and RUN. i AM a real girl. your ignorance and backwards thinking hurts. i miss all those nights we stayed up together talking. i cannot believe you left me for something that literally does not matter. Traps are not gay. i hope you are happy you broke my heart and left me feeling like i am not a girl and just some freak.

Looks like he was in the right, you fucking roastie with a penis . Kill yourself

WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME we are meant TOBE

S
Eventually I'm not sure if they're you or not. I don't want to repeat these cycles anymore. I can't do any constructive conversation here. If you reject me again I'll never send you messages again and I quietly disappear from your side. I'm ready for that any longer. I'll only disappear without being known to anyone.

He tricked you. Best you can do at this point is report him for immigration under false pretences.

I think I might do that, actually. I am really devastated. Thanks for sticking up for me and the advice. You are really kind, user. I wish all men were like you.

bitch shut up, dumb ass roastie

OMG CAN YOU LIKE STOPPP

Lel, would you prefer "faggot" instead, you disgusting fuck up?

Your name starts with a y? Such a sad history.

I AM NOT A FUCK UP! I AM A HAPPY WOMAN! FAGGOT IS A DERAGOTORY WORD FOR INSECURE BETA MEN.

now
K I S S
I
S
S

>mfw a delusional beta soiboi is so blinded by their own narcissism and mental illness that they can't take an honest, truthful look at themselves long to realize that they are the definition of a failed man
lel

Attached: 1524996571771-r9k.jpg (748x996, 243K)

>traps
>gay

I can tell you just came from r*ddit, fuck off you normalfag. embarrassing posts

Nah
It's just the same three anons ranting about A all the time
and that's not counting all the A-for-user letters

Dear K,

It is painful but seemingly this half relationship that we are in is not working either of us and has no potential to work in the forseeable future.

You are faced with a large set of your own problems, of suicidal ideation and depression not being the least of them. I am faced with almost complete lack of emotions and little capacity for empathy. We are both quite screwed up people.

I do not know how, or why for that matter, we got together. Maybe you wanted an emotional crutch from your ex. Maybe you wanted a change of pace to someone with money to spare. Maybe you simply found me attractive. I, on the other hand, have no idea why I'm still with you - as you provide me with nothing that I look for in a relationship.

I would like to break it off as it is wearing thin. a painful truth is better than a sweet lie. I also know that I will not send this letter. the repercussion of being "that guy whose girlfriend killed herself" are far too severe in the social circle that im in. I will need to wait for you to get better or for you to break it off.

Sadly, however, I cannot, and will not guarantee my loyalty - as you similarly failed to deliver on the vast majority of the things I asked for in a relationship. If you have no qualms about disregarding it, I certainly don't either.

I wish you luck in your future pursuits.

V

I've literally been here for over a decade, thundercunt.

Attached: 1524923920470-r9k.jpg (960x877, 96K)

Since male is the only gender, does it mean that fucking men is the healthy and normal thing to do? I think we have a closet faggot here.

>Epicene

Attached: rx3prwumv5wy6p01v7t3.png (800x594, 549K)

Oh look, it's another "faggot tries to quiet dissent by accusing others of being secretly gay" episode. When will they learn?

Attached: 1524363675061-pol.png (540x405, 220K)

You're clearly projecting your faggotry. I mean, just look at the picture you posted and the way you acuse others of being faggots. You know what they say about faggot haters don't you?

I need to know who this was for and by if you're still around, this is absolutely brutal to read and I think it gives a deeper insight into my own mind, I pray that these aren't the reasons why I fall for people.

Attached: humanscum.png (681x411, 473K)

Your armchair psychiatry is amusing, but it's no better than a "no u". You disgusting pathogens need to be reminded that you're not welcome outside of your containment thread.

You are proving my point though and the fact that you say I'm the one whore argument is "no u" is another projection. You don't even know who I am yet you're calling me a faggot just because I pointed out how retarded your imagen was. I can asure you that I am way manlier than a piece of shit autist like you. You're like one of those Jow Forumstards who call others degenerate yet they are nothing but human waste.

>"I'm much more manly than you"
>He says as he dashes, jumps, positively leaps to defend a fellow fag.
I find it funny that you think that.

Attached: 1524347862771-pol.jpg (1080x1086, 100K)

Yes.
I can't tell you anything anymore here. I only knew my helplessness.
I want to end all.

The trap you were originally arguing with doesn't concern me at all or anyone on this site actually. I just find your autism and potential repressed homosexuality to be amusing.

Well, I am concerned with this board. I'm tired of seeing traps outside of their containment zone, so I will shit on them until they leave. Roasties can fuck right off as well.

Attached: 1524344667955-v.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Well, I can't argue with that. I don't think this should become a trap board either.

I feel happy, I've changed my ways and I'm doing better, although I don't know how long I will feelthis way.

It's been hard to let go, but you and I have grown apart and I am not the person I was when we first met, insecure and very depressed. You're at your worst point, and maybe I'm to blame partly, but you are so nihilistic and troubled that it's hard for me to try and keep you happy whilst being happy myself. When we were together It was one of the worst times for me mentally because of how you acted.I hope therapy is working. Even though it's hard, there is no other way than to both try and live our lives apart.

I've vowed that this'll be the last time I visit or post here, so this is goodbye, please look after yourself.

All right. I know it. We're done.
I think that's good for both of us.
Please remove all of me from your memory.

"I sincerely pray for your success."
Goodbye.