twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God.
Fucking.
Damn.
It.

Is this a code red robots?

Attached: images (1).jpg (184x250, 6K)

MAINSTREAM MEDIA***

btw, is it just me that reads "mainstream media" in Paul Joseph Watson's voice? lol

Fuck off morons. I'll be glad when you r*ddit incel refugees finally FUCK OFF.

>is this code red?

yep, just like after the school shooting. Just have fun scaring them and acting edgy.

what the fucking are they talking about, how do they know that guy even used r9k.

at least they are not calling it robot.

Omg me too user
"mainstream meteor"

>if you're a shut-in friendless subhuman virgin male you will soon undergo systematic enforced euthanasia
well finally

>incel ideology
lol

It's the hacker known as Jow Forums all over again. We are legion, fellow 9gaggers

what if i'm not a shut in but have a successful high paying job in a technical field

i have no friends, have never even kissed a girl and I'm an alcoholic but they don't know that

Welp this is it, looks like May ain't going to be our month

Attached: 1403308959438.png (684x576, 87K)

There's no way this guy wasn't a robot. God damn it. Should I just sell out and start writing about "Internet culture" to get a job at Vice and start fucking hipster chicks?

Attached: robot.png (716x404, 285K)

lol just make murder illegal

>As sub-channel of Jow Forums

This lisping fagot is just regurgitating articles he goggled.

Same, but I think my co-workers figured it out by now. There's another guy in his mid-50s I'm pretty sure has never been married and is currently single and I'd bet my left nut he's a virgin but they let him hang around for 20+ years.

>"Arcanine"
>/Our Canine/
was that a dogwhistle?

No you asshole! Vice and hipster chicks are mine!! I'm gonna be the Hamilton Morris of r9k working for Vice.

>Dearest Ciara I cannot express the excitement within me when I think that shortly we will meet face to face...

youtube.com/watch?v=r7qliVpGEk0

Attached: 1494335899615.jpg (750x1332, 249K)

>normies won't even let us be kissless virgins in peace
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Attached: 74kk.jpg (600x579, 44K)

Hey robots I'm actually that guy from VICE. If you have any infographics or text you'd like us to include on our next coverage of this topic, please reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

do I look girrly enough?

Attached: 1519313470481.jpg (765x822, 143K)

Do 100 press ups or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>/rk9/
that guy has reddit writen all over his face

>RK9
This is the end of chan4.

>subchannel of Jow Forums called rk9
>what is INCEL?
>colloquially called the manosphere
normies are the most clueless idiots imaginable

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Mark Lamoureux, if you're reading this please kill yourself for selling out your gender.

This whole thing made me aware how ridiculous all this shit is. Really made me snap out of it. Just gonna go work on myself for my own sake now.

Attached: 1399166640770.jpg (1000x1000, 389K)

Good now the FBI will arrest all of you. Jow Forums needs to die