Tfw pregnancy fetish but never even had a gf

>tfw pregnancy fetish but never even had a gf
I WANT TO BREED A QT NOW

Attached: Peta_hm008.jpg (980x1560, 132K)

>tfw I realize that my pregnancy and foot fetishes developed because of my mother
Why do our brains function in such a manner?

Attached: Disgust.jpg (633x758, 283K)

it's biology user, no getting around it

>tfw barren
why did god curse me like this

>impreg kink
>indulge it via craigslist, usually lesbos looking to have a kid

Pretty amazing desu. Also weirdly in the last couple of years, what I can only describe as baby tourists, foreign (usually Asian) women looking for a kid during their stay.

Is this lesbo thing true? will they allow you to impregnate them with no legal strings attached? Sounds hot at first but then I realize that I would be leaving my child to be raised by a couple of fags (very bad if it ends up being a boy, as they will emasculate him and shape him to be a beta.)

If not bait, I'm sorry for you, user.

What is a pregnancy fetish?

Pregnant women are just lovely, man. If I had enough money and had a wife I would get her pregnant at least eight times. The idea of a devoted wife carrying your child inside of her is just great.

There's no such thing as a pregnancy fetish.

I don't even want a gf, i just want children.

Attached: 26.jpg (957x621, 61K)

Very true, I've been doing it for about seven years now. It's not like there's hordes of lesbians begging you to fuck them, it's pretty infrequent. But for enough it's better to just do it for free instead of going to a fertility clinic. First and foremost you want to be careful more than anything so even if they say it's no strings attached, you don't want to give away your full identity/information and all that.

I do feel a bit bad about leaving the kids like that but if it's not me it'll just be some other guy. Plus I'm a robot so I'd never get the chance otherwise.

>Pregnant women are just lovely, man. If I had enough money and had a wife I would get her pregnant at least eight times. The idea of a devoted wife carrying your child inside of her is just great.
amen

What about the after effects?

Attached: what pregnancy does to a woman.png (1002x419, 479K)

I want to reproduce.

Living with a pregnant wife sounds hot.

Attached: tumblr_oroevq1egh1v9tcdfo2_1280.jpg (720x1280, 179K)

MY FUCKING LORD

>childfree
>hate kids
>pregnant women disgust me
>pregnancy fetish

Why?

Attached: 1525111347443.jpg (360x480, 37K)

i wish i was baiting

How many kids did you make?

Women's sex drives skyrocket during pregnancy so yeah.

There's nothing science can do to help you?

So far? The frequency comes and goes but I've managed about 3-4 a year average. So mid-20s.

How does it usually happen? You exchange contact details, meet up, talk through it, and then they decide if they want to do it? And if they do, after std tests are done, you have unprotected sex with them?

the semen demon is mal malloy

God bless your fap, user

That's about the gist yeah. Usually we spend a day or so getting to know each other which is mostly just them sizing me up and judging, basically, if they want my genes. There's been some differences to the routine but it's not too complicated. It's not always one time though, often it isn't. Just banging once doesn't always knock her up but usually by the second or third time it happens.

Also I say all this not to brag but just to let fellow robots know that this is possible. I'm a robot myself at least for personality and could never get a girl normally and never have. But in this case they don't really care about your personality only if you have or look like you have good genes or sometimes even just if you're available and willing. My fellow robots could definitely do this as well.

>second or third time

Second or third cycle I mean, of her ovulating which is when it's done.

why is her vagina on the front of her mons pubis instead of at the bottom?

What do you answer when they ask you why you wanna do it? What kind of information are they usually interested in? How tall are you? Are you white? How long does it usually take? Days? Weeks? Months?

that feel when had lots of baby-making sex and it was the best sex I ever had. GF is pregnant at the moment (again) and I dozed off on her belly earlier and it's comfy AF

Attached: DSC_055.jpg (555x922, 35K)

>Meet girl online who has a pregnancy fetish
>Claims she doesn't even know the name of the first guy that got her pregnant
>See an opportunity to fuck a qt and pump my seed into her
>Realise the whole thing could be a trap to get child support from me
>Ghost her
Did I dodge a bullet robots?

You dodged a huge bullet. Too many things could have gone wrong and fucked your life for good.

Nice udders

>Impreg kink
You mean your natural biological imperative to procreate? That's neither a fetish nor a kink.

I look forward to it enough to go to the effort of doing this.

Many don't care but if they ask I make up some stuff about wanting to help out and thinking it's a right they deserve if they want to do something noble like be a mother. It's not all bullshit but it's not my actual reason. Most info they size up when we meet and spend time together in person but often they want to know about family history and all that. If there's any diseases that run in the genes, intelligence, things like that. Now to be clear, many that get in contact never actually follow through. But those that do it usually takes maybe a week to get to the point of meeting in person and then after that however long until their cycle comes around. After that it's just random how long it takes for her to get pregnant. I've managed it on the first time before and the longest took six months.

I'm 6'2" and white. But I said before and it's really true, at least some care little about physical features and mostly just if you're available and will do it. I've had times where they were totally on board with the arrangement and we hadn't met yet nor done health or even std tests.

genetic defects like that do NOT deserve to be bred
disgusting titlet

it's gonna be a retard

What about the sex itself? Its just mechanical? You lay down while she bounces on you?

You guessed right usually no emotion or passion to it. But not always which is nice. Position depends on the girl, some have wanted to put work into it and others have not wanted to put any work into it. Usually it's a matter of showing up to their place and there may or may not be some formalities leading up to it, but we always end up fucking and then I'll leave at some point after. Some don't mind me staying since it makes sense to fuck more than just one day when they're ovulating, most I just show up again the next day or more.

Then it's just the waiting game if they get pregant from it or not. If they do, usually that's it and don't hear much or at all from them again. If they don't then it's the same routine for their next cycle.

HOLY GUACAMOLE
HNNNGGHHH

not gonna lie that looks like a man with a pillow under his dress

>tfw impregnation fetish
>tfw hate cum
>tfw useless around children
>tfw you'll never be with a woman anyway

Attached: 1475664007520.jpg (728x546, 143K)

>all these jealous trannies with their seething hatred for femininity

Attached: 1319754777001.gif (160x120, 112K)

I know your pain all too well

>I'm 6'2"
>tfw 5'9''

its over, i can't even become a sperm donor

You could definitely do it at 5'9", hell even 5'6". As long as you don't look like the creature from the black lagoon, some of these woman were just desperate for a kid.

If not bait, I'm not sorry for you user. Hope you rot fag.

doesnt barren just mean can't have kids?

Mommas tend to blow up pretty fast.

Attached: file.png (1896x1264, 1.97M)

So do I
But with black girls
I'm gonna make a black girl look like this one day

Attached: f533e8a1d4146f1aadcaebf2f4b57665.jpg (620x620, 36K)

Is it true if you fuck a pregnant bitch you can feel the baby up there? I'm a KHV so idk these things.

Attached: 7CA513CD-E399-47F9-902E-9132F0E86E67-84412-0000480FD1CB79EC.jpg (234x228, 44K)

Holy shit.

niggers + jews = bad news

No it's not true. Originaaaally

I want to impregnate a lot of women but even if I had the opportunity I wouldn't actually do it seeing as that would fuck up the kids.

>>tfw hate cum
?
Arent you a guy?

God tier taste friends

Attached: 1489679186318.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

Imagine skewering a pregnant chick through her belly with a sword.

haha ya totally rad xDDDD

> Also weirdly in the last couple of years, what I can only describe as baby tourists, foreign (usually Asian) women looking for a kid during their stay.
It's not weird user. Assuming you are an American, the only reason they are doing this is for their children to be American citizens due the backwards, fucked up, incorrect interpretation of the 14th Amendment, where literally anyone who is born here automatically becomes a citizen.

You need to stop impregnating these foreign women. Stop creating more anchor babies.

Also consider the evil that is spawning more dadless kids. You've seen what dadletism does, end it now

These kids aren't being born here though. These women are visiting from their countries for a few months usually on business and then go back. Maybe they could return in order to have the baby but then they could do that with a baby from a man in their own country.

I do feel bad about it but like I said, if it's not from me they'll just do it with some other guy. The kid is going to be born anyway so it could be mine.

Do any of them like it doggy style?

>These kids aren't being born here though. These women are visiting from their countries for a few months usually on business and then go back. Maybe they could return in order to have the baby but then they could do that with a baby from a man in their own country.

Fair enough, I guess they just want those h-white genes than. Carry on lad.

Attached: image.jpg (749x611, 113K)

Not sure of it myself since a couple of them couldn't even speak english really.

That's actually how the majority have been. It's just the easiest and least personal that way. No intimacy to it just going at it from behind not even eye contact which usually being lesbians many prefer that. Don't even have to get our clothes off for it.

I need to put a baby in someone really badly.

Attached: 1419467016979.jpg (640x640, 200K)

It is the white man's solemn duty to colonize every womb on earth.

How do you protect yourself ?
Each of you get tested before and exchange medical papers ?

How do you make sure, any of those cunt will not come back at you to get any child support ?

Holy shit those are fucking hot ...

Ex GF when she was pregnant of her second chidl.(i got to know her later, too bad the babies destroyed thoses juicy tits).

Attached: 4846512.jpg (274x365, 30K)

I don't use my full name or even a fake name and don't have an online presence, and I don't keep ID on me when I do this. I also have a throwaway email for the communication and don't use a phone anymore.

Usually it's just been STD tests before and sometimes not even that. Maybe there's no real way to be absolutely sure but I think I cover my tracks well and so far I haven't been screwed by it. Nothing more than some close calls.

Thanks user, but what about your car and your licence plate, do you park far away from the place ? You only do it at their place or in a hotel ?

I literally cant wait to be pregnant. I want like 3 kids but I have such a big pregnancy and birth fetish I wouldn't mind popping out like 5 or 6. I cant wait to have that big belly and huge boobs for my husband to enjoy. Labor sounds like fun to experience as well.

I have a dealership tag I can swap out before I get to their place but I've never had it be a risk where they're that eager to find out who I am that they're checking my car.

I always let them choose where it happens so most of the time it has been where they live but sometimes a hotel. A few times in some pretty sketch places.

ok user thanks for clarify, you cover well your tracks. Keep enjoying.

Did one of the girl, wanted more, after ? some little extra ? Did you feel that one of the girl (the one that take a long time to get pregnant) just wanted some more fuck beforehand ?

Oh yeah, a bunch of women found a father for their baby on Craigslist. They didn't go to a spermbank where they could investigate the genetic quality and not engage in unprotected sex with someone they're not physically attracted to.

This LARP was so dumb it hurt.

You got me, user. I will take the bait. You're best girl. Marry me.

Not him, but you'd be surprised at how fucking weird CL got at its peak. They'd do a little screening. Mainly, you had to be white, not a manlet, reasonably intelligent, and disease free. Then they'd let you pound a baby into them, no strings.
Let's get married and I'll make you some babies.

Do you know how much all of that costs? This is free. I said from the start this isn't "a bunch of women" it's quite infrequent. Just some few who it was more convenient for which isn't many. It's only because I've been doing it for many years now that it's happened a bunch.

If you don't believe, google the sperminator. I'm not the only guy who does stuff like this.

Will do and I strongly recommend it to other robots if you're in a big city and are careful enough.

Most of these women are lesbians but not all. A small few wanted a kid but have also wanted a guy around for this and that, which is what one of the close calls was when a girl started to want a relationship. For the ones that took longer I don't know. Maybe they could have lied and just wanted sex but I doubt it. Like I said most are lesbians and if they just wanted sex why go for me? The only thing I've got sort of going for me is not looking horrible but I definitely don't have an appealing personality or am at all like Chad. I did get two repeat "customers" though if you want to call them that, two cases where women wanted another kid years later.

about those two "customers" did you ask them about the first child ?

I'm fascinated by your story, i want to know a bit more.

Ok they are lesbian, but are they into it in the act ? Or they just hate it and want to end it quick ? I remember talking with a cunt who was horrified by the view of a cock.

I'll answer whatever I can, maybe it will inspire some robots to try the same? About the two, more than asking in both cases I saw the first kids. That was really weird for me.

For into it or not, mostly not. I'd say it's mostly because how it gets done with no real emotion or intimacy. It can depend though and not all were lesbians. Again mostly not, but it has ranged from some being into it and some totally hating it and just wanting to end it quick. It's been more than few women over the years and they're all different. A couple that hated it even had some weird requests to make it as little involved as possible.

did you feel guilty about the kids ?

would you have been interested by having more with one the girl you met ?

>"I still can't believe user over there got us both pregnant at the same time!"

Attached: 1453067134125.jpg (720x720, 78K)

that lucky guy tho.

>did

I do feel bad for the kids. But they're going to be born anyway. If I had to I wouldn't mind being there for them. Not sure which one girl you mean but I'll never turn down a chance to knock up as long as it doesn't come back to screw me.

impregnating a woman though sex.

>you will never ruin a girl's abs by knocking her up

Attached: 1397524431007.jpg (612x612, 63K)

Can we stop calling natural instinct a fetish please, it's fucking retarded

Contraception has been pushed so much in today's society that having unprotected sex for the purpose of procreation is considered a taboo now.

Attached: 1413273827957_jpg.jpg (2856x2102, 1.89M)

Pregnant teens is the hottest shit
Where can you even find opportunities like this now that CL is gone?

I still get some use of CL just have to be careful and creative with the wording of the ad and where it's posted to. But it's definitely impacted the opportunity because of this and I'm still looking for a decent alternative.

Why? Are you trying to fuck babies, user?

I really want to do that, just respond to sperm donor ads online and get a bunch of girls pregnant. I'm just concerned about the consequences.

Like I said, just be careful and cover your tracks and think ahead of how things could go wrong and you should be fine. Already most of the time these women aren't going into the situation looking to entrap you and if they change their mind or do try later then the longer apart you've been the harder it is for her.

I want to impregnate a girl, but it's not just a kink.
I really want a family.

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

Women don't even need to gain a lot of weight when pregnant. 25 pounds isn't anything if she's of healthy weight (read: in shape and not fat). They choose to gain a shit ton of weight because the guy can't do anything about it. It's her chance to balloon up and quit trying.