>we hit it off pretty well
>she liked anime and shit , real cool person
>but she has a nd
>they don't seem to be going pretty well
>thismightbemychance.jpeg
>one day they fight
>comfort her and tell her he doesn't deserve her
>keep in mind this is over the internet
>I see an whatsapp status of her that said something about choosing an emoji or some dumb shit
>respond while simultaneously talking to her
>she says something about wanting to tell me
>"go ahead" I said , with the biggest shit eating smile of my life
>"I love you.." she says , I'm tucking dead, my plan worked and I might actually get a gf
>try to stall it so i don't look
>"but you have a boyfriend"
>"well what can we do about that"she says
>tell her to leave him if she isn't happy with him
>she then points out this was part of a little prank that anyone who answered her whatsapp status would get
>am dead inside
>she says she's sorry but she loves me as a friend
>act like nothing has happened for the rest of the week

I can't keep this facade robots, what should I do ? She's obsessed with her bf yet he doesn't treat her well at all , I want to give her the attention she deserves but this Chad is really getting into her head , help me please

Also post similar stories if you have them

Pic related btw , it's her

Attached: 20180427_102709.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

That sucks man XDDDDDDDDD

Attached: download.jpg (266x189, 7K)

Are you brazilian op?

she has the hairline of a 40 year old man

Rape her and post her nudes op

Eu conheco ela, anao. Voce ta fudido.

Well it now seems that you're friends only for the chance of sex. You made that clear. I suppose the best thing you can do is to remain friends in a passive way and maybe if you feel the close vibes with her, be better friends. Keep a look out for other girls though and try to get other girls as often as the opportunity comes up.

Your friend, if she invites you to a party, go to it and just be your charismatic self and be passionate about what you like, also get talking to a girl there too.

You're a man, men go for girls and you don't wait around forever for 1 girl. So maintain your friendship because she opens opportunities for you to meet other girls and it makes you seem less creepy, her bf might even pity and respect your attempt at her.

Brush it off, own it and take responsibility. Laugh about it even and just be casual. It's fine alright, and be sure that she knows you're fine about it and tell her not to worry or anything.

damn shes ugly, i wouldn't even hit that if she paid me.

Google Translate is telling me OP is fucked

Attached: watch it chrissy.jpg (377x325, 24K)

Embrace this small death. Let it kill this part of you. Stop being the sort of person that this happens to. And in the future, you'll be fine.

Nobody calling out this kid. Is. Underage

>15 years old
oregano M O D S

Attached: 1524959521118.jpg (244x206, 4K)

>15 years old beta loser
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS KILL IT NOW

This isn't /b/, you fucktards. And this is an actual person asking for actual help. Not your faggot posts and anime avatars.

Fucking board's got too much cancer.

Ai, ai, mano. Bem que todo mundo sempre te achou esquisito na escola mesmo. Ela me contou que voce tinha betado com ela e ficou rindo de voce, inclusive te chamou de trouxa.
E por isso que voce e um fracassado, fica postando em site como esse cheio de virgem e aprendeu a ser beta.

LOL why u mad locobrono

I've seen plenty of genuine posts decimated by the mods for the underage rule.

Fact of the mater is, this is a child on Jow Forums, a place which can only harm him mentally. Get the fuck off your high horse and consider for a second that there's a reason this rule exists and people wish to enforce it.

Attached: 1524925806076.gif (500x375, 953K)

matter* ffs

Attached: 1524908133468.png (320x528, 440K)

uma underagicia...

>15
GET
EM
OUTTA
HERE
MODS

Attached: 1524500961685.jpg (850x819, 97K)

big head lol

Attached: 11598_9d7aeaa3bd9db01b52caf2780a2bd548e522e523.jpg (800x536, 187K)