How do you feel about giving up seats on public transportation to pregnant women and women with children?

How do you feel about giving up seats on public transportation to pregnant women and women with children?

Attached: 1460861321940.jpg (1309x1309, 396K)

I mostly always stand because I sit enough at home, but if i'm sitting infront of the bus I always give my seat to old people / preggos / autists

>pregnant women and women with children
Yes
>normal women
No

I'm often too embarrassed to offer my seat so I get off at the next station and take another train or get on a different carriage.

Holy fuck this is autistic, thanks for the kek

Attached: 029997FE031199376580238348288_SW_WEBM_1428927870547_image.jpg (480x480, 18K)

i never sit in a public transport because of this.

>Old people
Yes because being old is unavoidable and something that happens to all of us.

>Disabled people
You can't control if you're born a paraplegic or if a drunk driver runs you off the road or something.

>Pregnant women
Should have kept her legs closed. Don't see why society has to cater to someone's personal decisions. Why didn't she fuck someone who could afford to get her a fucking car? If she's a single mom, HAHAHAHAHA.

>Women with children
Similar reasons to above, especially if she's a single mom. Fuck off.

>Children in general
I never understood why this is a thing. Children are young and energetic, why should tired old people have to give up their seats to people in the prime of their youth? Makes no sense.

>old people
How do you judge who is old enough for a seat? Like I'm always worried they might get offended.

Old and disabled people and obvious yes, the rest is up for personal interpretation

They look old user holy fucking shit, and if worst comes to worst you're doing a nice gesture.

Sometimes this desu senpai.

Attached: wojak_sad_hiki.jpg (600x525, 26K)

But what if they look old but are actually like 45 or 50.

Holy fuck you're looking so much into this user my fucking sides, but i'l still do it.

Also hear in san fran it's federal law to have to give up your seat to older people / disabled so I rather them not asking me to do it.

Attached: 1517433444405.jpg (540x534, 67K)

I never do it because someone else usually does

The Alpha does, the beta waits and cowers until forced to.

Attached: 61c2093dc4745bf07e59be6ec872fdb0--black-bodybuilder-bodybuilders.jpg (468x468, 52K)

Same. I always used to stand near the rail things when I rode the bus home in high school.

More like the opposite buddy boy

>"Ay user i'm on welfare so technically disabled"
>Smacks lips
>"Hop your ass off that seat ASAP boi"

Attached: 4864821432_c7d7fa51e8_b.jpg (791x1024, 179K)

Pregnant woman, elderly person or disabled is fine. Otherwise it's a no.

>pregnant women
Yes.
>Women with children too young to stand on their own for some reason.
Yes
>Women with children who are perfectly capable of standing with their moms and holding her hand so that they don't get separated.
No. Let the woman and the child stand together. If everyone involved is capable of standing, then the seat goes to the person who got to it first.
>Attractive unattached women
They get to sit on my face and/or lap.

>implying I'm not too socially anxious to use public transportation

I feel awkward as hell, i don't want to talk to anyone but i also dont want to be hate stared at by everyone