Should I go to the cinema on my own tomorrow ?

Should I go to the cinema on my own tomorrow ?

Attached: 1497443231796.png (545x530, 234K)

I've done this before, and it isn't that bad. Sneak some snacks in, buy some popcorn, and enjoy the film

I do it all the time. I like going to the first showing on a Tuesday. There are very few to no other people then so it's maximum comfy.

You're lucky to have the option, my local theater has a no single policy.

No one cares, people that go to movies on a weekday afternoons are a patrician crowd. Went to see Isle of Dogs two weeks ago and if there were plenty of the single people there

Why do people go to the theater with other people?
I'm there to watch a movie
I don't want to concentrate on the other people

Just torrent the shit then watch it at home where you can eat your boogers and finger your bum bum

WTF really? What could possibly be the logic behind a policy like that?

They get nervous about young men with no friends or gf shooting the place up i guess.

It's a meme dude, no theater actually does that.

why do you insist on cramming even the most obvious bait into your mouth?
does it, in your eyes, resemble your father's penis?

No single policy is a real thing for some theaters. original

No. You'll just feel like shit.

I went to see Infinity War yesterday. I was the first one to enter and bought two extra sweaters. Told everyone the seats were taken lol

No, Muttland has it in a few places after the Aurora shooting.

did they not notice that no one sat down there?

How is going to a thing by yourself a problem?

wrong
My theater has it.

depends on what you want to see
if it is marvel infinity way then no it is not OK
if it is Isle of Dogs then yes it is perfectly OK

Prove it. Show me a sign posted in/on the theater or a notice posted on the theater's website stating this policy.

How about you prove that it doesnt exist faggot

Attached: sensui.jpg (225x350, 35K)

During the day? Fuck yeah. I've really gotten into it.

No social pressure. At an early afternoon showing you're surrounded by elderly retirees. And the people tearing tickets or at the concession stand are community college students who will assume you're one of them. I wouldn't get there too early, however. Try to time things so you get in the theater just as the lights are going down.

Yes, if you really want to watch a movie. BUT holy fuck learn from my mistake. WATCH MATINEE and not an evening showing. Went by myself to the theater yesterday and a normie teen couple sat beside me and were making out throughout from trailers to credits. I wanted to choke on my popcorn right then and there. Couldn't change seats cause it was packed.

I'll confess something. Making out in a public theater is about exhibitionism. My high school girlfriend and I would do it because we liked doing it in public. If we wanted to watch a film we could have netflixed something. If we wanted to make out then we could have done that any time. But we felt the theater was an ideal place to it in public where it was very nearly acceptable. And yes, we eventually moved on to handjobs.

did you ever try blowjobs in the theater?

Thought about it, but no. Too complicated. Too much contortion.The key isn't to "show off" for other people, but just to do it so they know you're doing it. Does that make sense? You want people to know, but not to stare. It's a question of degrees from what I remember. The handjobs took on a new level of discretion too. She wasn't beating my meat super hard, but she was giving it a good stroke under my jacket.

>people may or may not judge you
>whether they do or dont you'll feel judged and it will ruin the experiment
>It costs money for gas movie, and overpriced food
Just stream/torrent it at home op.

I go see movies by myself like almost once a week. I go see the kinds of movies no one really wants to accompany me to. Luckily there are two really nice theaters near me that always pick up the limited release stuff, and frequently run older movies. It's great.

Attached: 1495579714166.jpg (610x660, 86K)

Mostly this unless it's Star Wars or something you really need to see in theaters and can't wait a few months for a quality download.

The only "big" thing in theaters recently is capeshit infinity war. I watched it hacked at home yesterday and it looked fine.

I dunno why you guys act like this. I go to theaters alone constantly and see others alone as well. People do this shit it doesn't matter

Sometimes it depends on what you're going to see. But in general nobody will give a fuck, don't be daft.