Why are black men so much more alpha, masculine, and confident than white men?

Why are black men so much more alpha, masculine, and confident than white men?

Attached: cuckvsalpha.png (406x253, 151K)

black men are the descendants of Samson.

Because white men masturbate, black men have masturbation beaten out of them from a young age.

Men in poor communities are always tougher than their affluent counterparts. Why do you think black nerds are so weak?

Whats more alpha than being the leader of a country?

They're trying to compensate for certain "shortcomings" in the downstairs region

lol pathetic bait

Attached: 1404683961567.jpg (500x353, 18K)

This is more pathetic than the Asian incels of r/masculinity. However dubs confirmed, maybe it is just a Jewish myth after all.

WRONG. I am a huwhite male with two gfs and i can squat 545,bench 365,and do 32 pull ups. i identify as an omega male but theres your (you)

Attached: origami-ancient-dragon.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

wrong. nobody is quite as tragic as someone who keeps trying where they arent wanted.

>purposely gets picture of a beta
Let's see any black go up against someone like techno-viking, because I can assure you that they would be stomped.

Attached: technoviking.jpg (350x449, 24K)

Connor McGregor vs Mayweather what happened bruh?

Connor got paid to loose.

hope that money was worth losing his techno viking pride.

You know if it was MMA who would've won. The match was a win for both fighters, anyway

it was a good fight desu

origigigiginale

Attached: gjyufyg.jpg (250x374, 33K)

Miocic vs ngannou (or however you spell his name) what happened bruh?

literal whos, bud. the biggest names battled and there was a clear winner.

God has a slider that goes

Alpha/Masculine Smart

And blacks got set to the left

Alrighty then. If niggers are so strong an shieeet how come africa was literally stomped over by Europe without a single lost battle?

they are not its because you are in usa in germany black people sucks dick they are either muslim fucks that are way too weak or other black people who craves white people attention and approval blacks are inferior

didnt Shaka Zulu pwnt an entire army with his tribal warriors?

This, in Europe most blacks are weak and short compared to the tall northern ppl

20 000 zulu vs 1500 Brits, only an idiot would lose that battle. Ever heard of the battle of blood river? 470 Boers had defeated an army of 15000 Zulu without losing a single man. Or the battle of Ulundi?

i swear it was edited. there was a Zulu battle where a small army of Zulu warriors attacked at night in full Voodoo ness and pwnd some army.