Who are your Twitch waifus?

Who are your Twitch waifus?

I really hope none of you donate

Attached: qwe.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUfXxRtK5IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GaymerXL or aeonblack6

Attached: 3abe7544-27b4-45bf-9105-30f4651bc28d-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 118K)

i have donated over a thousand dollars to twitch whores in a delusional fog that maybe if i give enough they might like invite me to meet them irl. I have a problem

HAFU
In a platonic kind of way

pic related

orginallgo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 64K)

I may be a 27y/o khv, but I will never undertaken this 3D waifu shit.

the fucking state of beta orbiters make me sick

Attached: DVwE25_XcAAT5w-.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>Normie twitch
>Robot Jow Forums
Choose one you normalniggers

twitch tv/clawarcade
Trying to nab the racoon, give me a hand anons.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 9.21.15 PM.png (973x551, 664K)

cho
"What's nigger?" youtube.com/watch?v=aUfXxRtK5IQ

Attached: 25461656432-offset-1979.998-60-preview.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

cho is pretty cute.

is it me or did that sound a bit like idubbbz?

I hope everyone of you kill himself, you disgusting attention whore enablers.

shuddup and play claw machine with us.

In order:

1. Valkrae
2. Alinity
3. Cho
4. Hafu
5. Miramisu

POWER GAP

9001. Pinksparkles
9002. Stpeach
9003. The rest of the generic ethots

Attached: 28763550_617826261897021_3088302676639744000_n.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

I love her so much it hurts my soul

Attached: forsen-htc.jpg (750x350, 57K)

Aggy maggy waggyyyy

So many normalcucks in this thread

this is your brain on normie content....
whoa
>>>/youtubecancer/

>twitch

nigga go outside and throw a frisbee around

Attached: Tommy-Wiseau-1.jpg (1997x2698, 865K)

>thread unironically dedicated to orbiting titty streamers

this board has gone to shit the last year

rip originally in peace

>wasting your money on women you will never fuck in your lifetime

>b-but y-your a n-normalcuck!! :c

i think he was agreeing with your previous statement user

ok thx for pointing out

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Undisputable

Attached: niggers.jpg (300x168, 7K)

emmabliss easily in my top 3.

Attached: emma.png (523x716, 736K)

more pics cause why the fuck not?

Attached: wew2.png (456x718, 634K)

literal perfection. what the fuck, I have to actually type shit here so I can post?

Attached: wew3.png (573x555, 593K)

I would do anything to be with her, got she's perfect every single fucking day.

Attached: wew4.png (666x664, 556K)

>tfw wasn't born Swedish and will never be with a genuine Swedish qt pi.

Attached: wew5.png (620x621, 451K)

If every girl looked like her, there would be world peace 100% and we'd already have colonized the entire solar system.

Attached: wew6.png (589x718, 514K)

>tfw you will never take your Swedish gf for a walk in the park while you buy her ice cream...

just kill me bros, just fucking kill me...

Attached: wew7.png (555x639, 432K)

fucking lol. you and I both know that isn't going to happen.

>tfw this fucking dude isn't just dating pure 10/10 emma but seems to fucking be LIVING WITH HER. Could you imagine living with this fucking godess?! Fucking her even once a MONTH?! I couldn't, it hurts me to even think about it. FUCK THAT LITTLE BITCH, DOES HE KNOW HOW LUCKY HE IS?! I could probably whoop that little faggots ass anyway, what she sees in him I have no fucking clue, why is life so unfair bros? why?

Attached: rrrrreeeeeeeeeeee.png (715x636, 507K)

so looks so elegant in this black outfit, she could be a model.

Attached: wew8.png (639x636, 365K)

literally the TSwift of Sweden.

Attached: wew9.png (352x459, 362K)

7/10
>no pic
kys user
>chinkshit
fuck no
>dark hair
>dark skin
>will literally be every female 300 years from now

You guys have some shit taste holy shit, good think I showed up to save this thread.

Attached: wew10.png (419x429, 215K)

look at the size of those fucking tits, my fucking goodness.

Attached: wew11.png (488x449, 257K)

Is it possible for a girl to have a better body than this?

Attached: wew12.jpg (1080x1349, 77K)

her face kind looks off in this pic... must be bad lighting or something

pic related should be better.

Attached: wew13.jpg (3635x1843, 590K)

If my desk was clean and I was feeling comfy I'd be making a shit ton of webms of her, she's even more beautiful in motion, pics do not do her justice.

forgot pic, sorry boys.

Attached: wew12.png (594x697, 395K)

BIKINI SHOTS, I would suck 10 dicks if it meant I could be with her.

Attached: wew14.jpg (320x391, 22K)

LITERALLY. Literally. Literally the TSwift of sweden, I mean look at this. She gives me massive TSWIFT vibes but she had blonde hair and pure, flawless pale skin. Like omg.

Attached: wew15.jpg (530x530, 98K)

I would avoid touching my dick for an entire month if it meant I could just be in the same room as this fucking deity for just 5 minutes.

Attached: wew16.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

those hips, oh my fucking god. The perfect women to give birth to my 9 beautiful, perfect Aryan children.

Attached: wew17.jpg (1080x1349, 113K)

>You guys have some shit taste holy shit, good think I showed up to save this thread.
>generic white blonde female with an ugly face
>taste

leave this thread

Attached: 1508129070194.jpg (512x512, 38K)

You guys make such fucked up picks for the girls you obsess over. This girl looks like she's about 30 years old and hit the wall 2 years prior and has some mild fetal alcohol syndrome going on. Look at the facial shape here , that ain't normal.

not sure on the quality of this pic, but here she is looking flawless as always. God she is so beautiful.

Attached: wew18.jpg (320x391, 20K)

>ugly face
ok user, nice bait
>actually has that image of some fat nigger mutt taking up storage on his harddrive
user, yes. You have shit taste.

>2/10 wouldn't fuck
she's in her mid 20s dude and her face is beautiful. How delusional can you be?

Attached: wew19.jpg (902x1200, 127K)

>generic blonde girl/10
What kind of shit is this? Why are you obsessing over this basic bitch? Are you a pajeet or something?

>spams the thread with pics of some alien looking bitch in her "mid twenties" who looks like she's 35 with $30k of bad plastic surgery decisions behind her
>calls other people delusional

I'm not sure what fucking Utopia you live in bro, but where I live in Wisconsin, NO women look like this. Of all our women, only about 25% are in my age range and of that 25% only about 10% of them are not fat. The women in my area are so shit, it's not even funny.

Attached: wew20.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Post your Twitch waifu then user if you think you have the high ground here. Why am I the only one contributing?

Also, if you think she looks like she's fucking 35, good luck ever being satisfied with a real girl irl bro.

Attached: wew21.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Zunechan... I mean Gamecatt :( (RIP a girl jumping the shark the moment she's legal)

Feminism ruined her. It ruined a -chan :(

>flyover obsessing over dime a dozen ugly white women
Seems about right. I guess she must be hot when your only point of reference is all the obese single mothers surrounding you.

I don't have a "twitch waifu" because I'm not a creep. My gf is 20 and looks 16 and I'm plenty satisfied with her, thanks.

Those FUCKING curves. There isn't a single thing about her body that isn't even above average. She is literal perfection, from her feet to her shoulders, p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n.

Attached: wew22.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

Theres a lot of blondes posted here. Does /r9k? have a thing for blondes?

>My gf is 20 and looks 16 and I'm plenty satisfied with her, thanks.
rofl. and I'm a bitcoin billionaire and both my parents work at nintendo. Do you even know where the fuck you are user? Please.

Attached: wew23.jpg (480x480, 26K)

It's just one guy posting the same girl over and over. He's even autistic enough to number them for us so we don't even have to count them.

Imagine being such a sperg that you post 22 images of your "twitch waifu" in the same thread .

Just one sperg that is spamming the thread

>Do you even know where the fuck you are user?
Yeah, I'm on the same site I've been posting on since 2006. Jow Forums was never your incel safe space and it never will be. If you think I'm gonna stop posting here just because a few losers decide that they think there should be rules for how much of a loser you have to be to be a "robot" then you're very confused.

Oh, it's that user that feels like he must verbally look superior to other anons and degrades his fellow robot by calling him names such as sperg and autistic.

Kill yourself faggot, you're never gonna make it acting like a little smug bitch.

Attached: wew24.jpg (480x480, 20K)

I already made it, kid. This creepy chick you're posting is probably old enough to be your mother. What the fuck are you doing with your life?

>mfw this awkward eyeliner trying and failing to hide how unnaturally far apart her eyes are
>mfw this wrinkled skin
>mfw that massive man hand

All the women in the world to choose from and this is what you pick? What's wrong with you, son?

>been browsing this site since 2006
>have gf that looks 16
kek, gotcha user.

Here is some fresh OC of my godess.

Attached: wew25.png (415x519, 247K)

>I already made it, kid
Why do people lie on some Taiwanese trading card forum that is completely anonymous? Oh, that's right. Cause you actually believe yourself for a moment when you make these blatant false claims and it makes you feel good about yourself for a lousy 2 seconds similar to when you play with your dick every day.

It's clear to me and everyone else here, if you truly made it, you wouldn't fucking be browsing this shithole on a Monday night, you're fooling nobody. Get the fuck outta here you little brat.

Attached: wew26.jpg (1080x1349, 70K)

she looks like a skater chick in this pic. Far too cool for me, that's for sure.

Attached: wew27.jpg (480x272, 20K)

some people have legit been in this shithole since they were tiny children. can't even imagine how fucked up they must be

Is user just having a conversation with himself at this point?

I hear you user, thankfully I discovered this place only a couple years ago, couldn't imagine what I'd be like being here when I was a kid.

Attached: wew28.png (575x704, 450K)

>I really hope none of you donate
Sorry, user, but I don't even watch, twitch is the worst way to consume second hand video games, I much prefer just watching YouTube videos that had some amount of effort put into them.

Just easy to identify a sperg, is all.

>not dating 20 year olds when you're in your thirties
You're fucking up right and left, kid.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (567x313, 55K)

cringed, thanks user

>tfw you will never drive her to meet your parents on Christmas Eve on a cold Swedish night, with the snow falling down as she leans on your shoulder as you switch gears using your stick shift while listening to eurobeat and thinking about how you can be an even better bf. And then you finally get to your parents house late at night and you introduce her to your parents for the first time and they can't believe you scored it with a literal deity godess. dad is pround and mom is just happy to learn her son isn't gay, but actually was just super patient and had high expectations for a gf. tfw your little sisters comes down and meets her for the first time as well and is shocked her brother (me) is with emma. she cannot believe her eyes after all the times she has harassed me and accused me of having no life, no friends. she looks upset and quickly leaves the room as me and emma unload the gifts from the car and bring them indoors. that night we sleep in the guestroom and emma whispers in my ear., "I love you baby, your family is wonderful". tfw we fuck for the 20th time and I finally feel at peace with my life.

just kill me now bros, seriously. I can't take this loneliness any longer.

Attached: wew29.png (553x640, 369K)

stop posting this ugly thot

I'll stop posting her when I fall asleep at my desk or when the thread 404s.

Attached: wew30.jpg (736x844, 78K)

I just want him inside of me, ya dig? I just want to... No... Need to slurp up his superior Polish genetics from his meaty cock. I need him to impregnate my ass, so we could grow old raising our assbabies. I love you, Mike. No homo

Attached: 6628381.png (112x112, 27K)

I must say, as an honest man. I don't like her in pink. I'm not saying she looks bad in pink, I'm just saying I personally think the colour just doesn't suit her well. Thankfully I believe this is the only pic of her wearing pink, so I believe she feels the same way, thank goodness.

Attached: wew31.jpg (280x280, 12K)

How have I not posted this image of Emma yet? She looks absolutely stunning in this one, even more stunning than she usually looks. I would do anything for her if I were her bf, literally anything. I would kill for this girl. I would die for this girl. I would suck 10 dicks for this girl as previously mentioned. I don't joke when I say that, I seriously would suck 10 dicks just to see her in person.

Attached: wew32.jpg (1080x1349, 184K)

It is because of Emma here I started lifting six months ago and I think about her every time I'm at the gym. It's because of Emma I started at 150 pounds and am now sitting at roughly 185 pounds and can almost bench 2pl8. I owe this girl so much and I only wish to thank her in person someday, she means so much to me. Why god placed us so far apart on this football called planet earth I have no clue, but I fucking hate him for it.

Attached: wew33.png (583x530, 344K)

hard to believe I've been watching her everday for almost three years now, boy how time flies.

Attached: meow.png (792x1033, 617K)

Any Swedish bots here tell me that it's like in Sweden? Do all girls look like this? Sweden is the second place I wanna visit after Japan, everything about it looks just beautiful.

Attached: wew34.jpg (773x960, 76K)

Quite possibly the most lewd pic of her yet, yikes. BONER ALERT!! Why can't all girls look like her.

Attached: WEW35.jpg (768x960, 89K)

>tfw you will never take her to her favorite restaurant or spend late nights with her just talking about things she finds interesting. Tfw I will never touch her smooth, pale skin or feel her massive breasts with both my hands. TFW even if by a 1 in 10000000 chance I do find myself in a relationship with her, I will NEVER had been the one to take her virginity and had made her a women. I'm so close to ending it boys, every day gets darker than the next. The only escape is at night when i dream or when I daydream about her when I'm drunk. how did things end up like this? I'm so fucking pissed at everyone and everything, i should be with her, i should have been the one to fuck her for the first time, it isn't fucking fair. after all this shit I've went through, and what the fuck do I have to show for it? Absolutely nothing, fuck this gay earth, fuck my life, just fuck it.

Attached: wew36.jpg (768x960, 95K)

that's one lucky elephant right der.

Attached: wew37.jpg (841x960, 110K)

I wonder how her day was on this same day she took this qt selfie in the elevator. I hope it was swell.

Attached: wew38.jpg (768x960, 52K)

I don't even know what to say here, she looks unbelievably attractive here. perfection, perfection, perfection... just... omfg. If I started to seriously work on improving myself everyday for 10 hours a day, I still wouldn't be worthy of her love after 10 years. how anyone could think they'd stand a chance with her, they're fucking delusional, absolute mentally retarded fucks.

Attached: wew39.jpg (768x960, 94K)

>wasting time watching some vapid whore poorly play vidya
ISHYGDDT

I lied, here is another pic of Emma wearing pink. That is only 2 known pictures of her wearing pink, is it the same dress? I'm not sure I can see, everything is too blurry. still stunning doe even if I think pink isn't her colour.

Attached: wew40.jpg (960x960, 104K)

holy shit is that her with Notch? wow, ok. that's her with notch boys. wew, not sure what to think about that.

Attached: wew41.jpg (960x960, 128K)

You should unironically kill yourself. It's the only way you can be with her.

TSWIFT OF SWEDEN. She so looks like tswift here, it isn't even funny. come on boys, she has to be trying to look like tswift here, she's fucking knows she's trying to look like tswift, come on bros.

Attached: wew42.jpg (960x960, 58K)

you first faggot.

and now here she is with fucking swifty, wtf!? I wonder if they fucked? god i hope not.

Attached: wew43.jpg (960x960, 95K)

This bitch looks like a demented pigface
I'd run like hell

Attached: 1441683989065.jpg (291x400, 31K)

Gentlemen, please take a moment to look at this picture specifically. that ass to hip ratio is undeniably ludicrous. this has to be photo shopped, I have never seen a more delectable human being in my life, holy cow, me gusta much0.

Attached: wew44.jpg (960x960, 82K)

I usually hate anons that do this, but come on man I'm going to say it anyways. Your fucking gay bro, sorry.

Attached: wew45.jpg (960x960, 63K)

Only in the mornings

she looks sweet and innocent here, prime mommy material. i would impregnate her as many times as I could and save this world from the infestation of niggers and mudslimes and spics. I wouldn't care if I had to work 100 hours a week and the shittiest job in the city, I'd do it in a heartbeat if it means I could start a family with her. a heartbeat.

Attached: wew46.jpg (960x960, 121K)

I lied yet again. here is a third pic of her wearing pink. I pray this is the last pic I find of her wearing this colour. still looks flawless btw, just that she could be looking better wearing literally any other colour.

Attached: wew47.jpg (960x960, 75K)