Do all the guys here hate woman?

Do all the guys here hate woman?

Attached: 1524165773399.jpg (486x486, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f9pjm_XCvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't hate women. I'm gay though.

I don't hate women. I'm pansexual though.

I don't hate women at all. In fact, I am obsessed with them. I am envious of the fact that they typically lead such ill-informed, brainwashed lives in which everything they need is handed to them. I love the way they keep their bodies virtually hairless, and the way they appreciate the small things. It's so much easier for me to see the bigger picture when my girlfriend explains things to me because i tend to focus on smaller things and stress myself out.

I love women but I don't possess the qualities to make women love me :^(

I love the female body, but despise their personalities.

I don't. I used to be highly misogynist in my late-teens/early-twenty days, though.

Women have the potential to be Goddesses but they choose to be disgusting cockslut whores, and for that they are contemptible.

No, men and women are just uniquely evil.

Yeah I'm on this boat. Both genders are garbage.

Define "evil".

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Maki_Harukawa_Sprite_.png (680x895, 668K)

It might be easier to say that men and women both hurt you in different, but equal ways. The way they hate and reject you is unique to their gender.

I love Harukawa Maki!

Nah, just the female ones

No, definitely don't. Preoccupied with finding the good ones though, of which there are few

They're vain and deceitful

I don't hate ALL women, just the 3D ones.

To all journalists and FBI: We love women. All woman hate on this board is satire even those that say otherwise. The only legit haters are from this misogynist hate group called Reddit. If there is any hate on here they are from the Reddit.

Attached: 1516624006822.jpg (600x600, 398K)

Next time somebody blames us for incels please post this.

Attached: 1504527749779.png (1231x1124, 256K)

One of those comments calls women contemptible though
it's my comment i wrote that lol

Not necessarily I hate a certain type of category some women fall under, but I don't think that's misogynistic, because everybody has some sort of bias towards a group that is in direct opposition.

For example pic related is a person who I find very kind and charismatic. She's a female and I don't hate her. It's just people who would fall under the category roasties and stacies. Now I can't be angry at random emales for being roasties or stacies, because I don't know them

The only women I do hate are roasties who have treated me with microaggressions, because I have a very fragile ego. I 'm usually hostile to the women on this board, because they are usually for one of two things. First one being attention, and the second one being annoying cunts. Sometimes they can be both like Eliza who accumulated orbiters for their money and made fun of them afterwards.

Now we also have to understand the narrative behind being openly hateful towards women on this board. To put it simply this board not too long ago (before another massive normal invasion) was a place for Robots to indirectly vent out stress. Whether it be by making >tfw no gf threads, or >wakie wakie ragie wagie threads etc., a lot of the threads have a sense of humor behind because all we can do is laugh at our current situation.

So here are a bunch of sexually repressed outcasts who spend their days on a Somalian Potato Farming Forum, and then a girl shows up, and does what a girl does. Complain about how hard their lives are, when in direct comparison a robots life is 10 times more difficult, yet they insist that they are on equal footing. That they are the self proclaimed fembots, and that we have to accept these women who will not date us, but they can continue complaining about how lonely they are.

After the mass collection of orbiters she will scout for the most Chaddiest of chads that hide among our population and proceed to date them. This is why women aren't allowed on r9k

I hate everybody, including women, and you!

what a charming woman you have posted in all fields

Nothing a bit of MS Paint can't solve.

Attached: 1496049210091.png (1231x1013, 238K)

Women ruined my life.
I am incapable of loving them anymore.

I don't hate women. But they really hate me.

Yea wrong picture. Awkward as fuck anyways I'm a hide this thread now and pretend I never wrote this

Attached: 1519404309581.jpg (1024x640, 100K)

No we hate ourselves and our inability to form relationships with anyone but most importantly intimate ones with women. Any complaints about women are more accurately complaints about complex social norms that leave us in particular disadvantaged.

I hate everyone to a certain extent, regardless of their gender, race, relation, etc. I've never really had a significant hatred of women though.

Attached: 1509994172780.png (192x187, 86K)

the smart ones do

I want my comment back it's the best comment itt user

>Do all the guys here hate woman?
No. Only the r*ddit refugees do

i just hate whores and there are a lot of women with whore mentality

youtube.com/watch?v=4f9pjm_XCvk

A generalization and definitely not. Just look at all the white knight worshipping at some cam girls. Personally, I find people repulsive such as niggers and gooks. Hating women is too general.

I love women and I believe that women are the master race! I have no desires for a girlfriend though and when intereacting with women I speak in a uniform tone and give short answers.

I don't give two flying fucks about them and vice versa. Never dated, crushed on, or kissed anyone and couldn't care less. Don't even have the drive to start doing so. Maybe I'm just mentally impaired in that category, but I don't really care cause come on who even needs love nowadays?

Attached: harold-0.jpg (620x413, 23K)

They sure hate me

I like women that are nice.

No i like them
They like.me

Im just shy initiating conversations