Women only care about looks or mo-

>women only care about looks or mo-

Attached: 1525135083690.jpg (911x1200, 215K)

you realize how much attention she gets from pathetic betas by hanging out with him?

She's hardly a looker herself, user.

just lower your fucking standards if you really want a gf

Attached: standards.jpg (640x272, 31K)

Except he's making loads of money streaming....

Supreme is expensive, specially considering how garbage it is. That guy has to have some amount of money.

She used to hang around his discord and was thirsting after him long before he got famous and wealthy

>makes good money streaming and has social status (even though it's the faggot streaming community)
were you trying to disprove your own point?

Attached: 12343.jpg (1200x628, 96K)

GGX GANG COMING THROUGH

Attached: ggx.jpg (500x375, 158K)

>that gook is hilarious though
>plus he is still basically a celebrity
He is lucky to be hitting that considering hes a fuck up, but it still makes sense.

he was already famous by that point, no matter what they led you to believe, the guy was always around big streamers leeching
I'm not really into streamers so I don't know but I do know that this fat dude was always a leech

I don't believe Kitty is with him for money, I think she genuinely likes him for various reasons but lets say she was a leech. While it is true she was after him before he started streaming, he was already popular and very liked by a lot of people and had been talking about streaming for a long while. All she had to do was stick with him and wait.

greek makes minimum 700k/year

they met online after he started streaming

shes a 6/10 chink

youre rarted m8

bobby lee knows what he is, he knows that if he wasn't famous he wouldn't get high tier pussy at all. Greek on the other hand doesn't know that, he legitimately thinks his gf loves him for who he is and all that

listen m8
listen m8
listen m8
ok go on
listen here m8

Attached: 23543242.jpg (438x593, 15K)

What did you expect from a sub 90 IQ individual?

Lee has some fantastic stories and youre right hes pretty black pilled.
>he used to fuck hookers had theory women can smell and are repulsed by men who lack pussy getting

>i don't believe woman wants severely unattractive man for the money, i think she actually loves him

it's insane that there's still people in Jow Forums who still believe this, are you new, underage or just retarded? women don't love you for who you are, they love you for your social status and/or money. This all goes into the trash if you're actually good looking, but if you aren't no woman would want to fuck you unless you're wealthy and successful

>6/10
stop being so generouss

>if you don't get pussy women are repulsed by you
>if you try too hard you come out as desperate and make women repulsed by you
I slowly tip my imaginary fedora as I mumble yet again "how the game is rigged".

Beta as fuck opinion go and talk to a woman they're not all roastie whores

>talk to a woman they're not all roastie whores

now you sound like the type who doesn't talk to women. most women I know turn out to be cheating whores or cock carousel sluts.

t. Toast de la Roast

Even tho I tend to be really pessimistic, I still hold on to a tiny bit of hope that some people are good.
Might be naive, but that's what I choose to believe.

This board is delusional. People here saying the girl is ugly or average. These guys would rate models 7/10. And then insult you for "low standards". Couple days ago, I saw an average woman enamoured with a fat, slovenly man. He wasn't rich. Wasn't attractive. Didn't look funny. Or charming. Looked like he smelt bad. Bad sense of fashion (and this is coming from a jeans and t-shirt guy). Love really is blind. And I'm sure some retards here will spout, "Exception proves the rule". Which is just something obstinate and dumb people say.

>he wasn't rich
And how did you know? retard.

Because the woman would have been wearing expensive clothing or jewelry. Use your brain.