What does it take to get a high-tier bf?

What does it take to get a high-tier bf?

Attached: a9e66bf54d1f8cefcb5d521439d4e75c.jpg (563x654, 55K)

eating my asshoIe out

>high-tier bf?
define exactly please

poofters and holes gtfo

one that looks like pic related

Attached: sm.jpg (540x720, 61K)

So, ONLY looks? Not very high tier. Probably just hang out with male models or some shit. You'll have to buy the drinks, though, LOL

You have to be willing to be my mom. I'll spend my days studying math and doing basically whatever I want (not cheating) while you take care of me emotionally, financially, and physically.
In return, you get my company and conversation, large penis, and handsome face.

Well, you have to be straight first of all. And attractive. That's about it.

If gay, then you need to have an amazing personality. And probably a big penis.

fix his frozen heart

also,
>not promiscuous
>has a passion
>not bitter
>drug free
>empathetic but not too much
>kind
>avoids degeneracy
but I doubt many guys are like this

>That's about it.
Chads don't believe in commitment

>passionate
>not too empathetic
>avoids "degeneracy"

way to be super-vague. no wonder you haven't found anyone, you have no idea what you're looking for

I'm all those but I already have a gf

While, I hope you are burned to death, roasty scum. Your demanding ways and unrealistic expectations make me physically fucking sick, rancid whore.

Have fun dying alone, you old hag bitch cunt.

Never said you would be the only gf.

you two are kind of conflicting

be a virgin or damn near close. Be modest be submissive. Cook clean and be in tune to your guys needs/wants. Be maternal and bear his children. That all quality men want. Being into anime and vidya only gets you robots

also reject social media attention whoring. I would never date a girl who posts selfies for likes. Disgusting pathetic sad behavior desu

A man that desirable will be promiscuous or married. The other things generally won't be found together in one person, people with high passion tend to be impulsive types, which means they will be prone to behaviors you might not like. The reality is why would someone with these characteristics even consider you other than to bang?

Yeah, I meet all of those standards, but aren't these things traits that men discover a little later on? How am i supposed to prove that I am also of some quality early on

>A man that desirable will be promiscuous or married.
that's true
>The reality is why would someone with these characteristics even consider you other than to bang?
good point, I would have to be pretty amazing myself

Relationships are a trade off but generally it is you overlooking the bad stuff for the good things. Laundry lists are for dreamers, don't set expectations and just meet people, eventually you find a person you click with and you might be able to work with it but what you think you want and what you really want are different, that I promise.

so a guy with a receding hairline and freddie mercury teeth?

I have a nice face and I'm fit. I dress well and can grow a decent mustache. I also have a bald spot and 5'6". So I think I'm 75% of what you want.