Why are white women betraying us?

Why are white women betraying us?

Attached: 16583763_1274870239246167_1220667419631026176_n.jpg (960x1113, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5xt3Fxki00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not getting betrayed. This is what happens when they can fuck whoever they want, you entitled dipshit.

robots are going to call her ugly

Implying the worst gender-race combo getting together is a bad thing.

Attached: 1524617145195.gif (512x512, 697K)

>any expectations at all = entitled

>Race bait thread no.3082738
>replies before 404: 567
Saged

Because black men don't masturbate, therefore women are more drawn to them and the virile reserves of semen they hoard inside themselves.

Want to win white women back? Stop being weak and masturbating, you're LITERALLY killing yourself and draining yourself of your life essence.

It's really that simple, just stop masturbating!

Then why do so many men get uppity about it? Why make it such an issue if it's not bad at all?

sorry Schlomo but i know outside of the interne this rarely happens and i live in one of the most liberal shithole cities going

most robots and men in general want white women

>why aren't women sleeping with me instead of those nignogs

Wait what?
Someone told me it was because of the melanin receptors.

Thats fucking stupid and you only believe it because you have no idea how the world goes outside of your room. Vast majority of people still date within their own race

They are betraying their race.

>you're LITERALLY killing yourself and draining yourself of your life essence.
Haha, if it only worked like that. Get it. If it did I would have been dead 10 years ago. Haha. Get it user. Or you know what, I'd have NEGATIVE life essence, haha.

This isn't a betrayal. It's that white women are choosing black men and white men can't compete.

>having free will is betraying your race
This is why you're ignored by women.

caring about white women was your first mistake

Attached: 6546.jpg (755x856, 140K)

because they are brainwashed whores.

>implying your actually white

Attached: D627A24F-FFFB-46AE-9A4B-3868C7033FF1.png (1703x1505, 102K)

No but being a white woman and fucking black guys is.

>all social commentary must be projection
>just finished HS psych btw
>ugh why am I sleeping in the cuck shed tonight

Most people on this board are simply aware thar they whore around to blacks which tend to be a quarter inch bigger on average and slightly more feral and then they want to settle down with , usually, white dudes because the black dude's out of the pictures by then.
As if that again is a good thing. Especially since when most say white they mean western women which are usually unstable in all regards.

>why aren't all women as racist as I am?!?

Gosh, what a nightmare.

And you're mad at things out of your control? Grow the fuck up.
>must be projection
>starts projecting
Got it, insecurity clouding them.

Attached: 1524984610883.jpg (333x500, 89K)

Interested in where you're taking insecurity from anything in that post.

Who is being racist?

>>must be projection
>>starts projecting
>projecting this hard
(can do it too bud)

Well no one wants to date them afterwards
And no one wants their friends and family to be associated with this.

If a girl was friends with a burner it is a redflag she is not girlfriend material either unless massivley makes up for it.

Your only reference is Jow Forums so of course you think all white girls are coal burners. Step outside for for a while instead.

The answer should have been obvious. Of course you wouldn't know because you're either too stupid to realize it or just don't want to accept reality.
You're not as smart as you think you are.
>no one wants to date them afterwards
Except the ones who aren't obsessed with race. That's a pretty good number if you ask me.
>not gonna talk to a girl because her friend dated a nigger
It would be a bigger surprise if you actually talked to women.

Attached: CO2M_eXUkAA_JJ2.jpg (600x450, 42K)

Not true. Women date mostly within their race. And of all the races of men that are most attractive, white men are considered more attractive than the rest. On the female side, Asian women are considered more attractive, even when compared to white women. I think what we have to worry about is white men betraying the women.
t. junglefever fag

>And you're mad at things out of your control? Grow the fuck up.
No, but its sad and makes the world a worse place.

You'll be a laughing stock and she wont respect you

>You're not as smart as you think you are.
wow projection!! got im!!

S E E T H I N G
I think we're reaching impossible magnitudes of butthurt, lads.

Attached: 1524772298654s.jpg (112x125, 2K)

>the world is bad because women are sleeping with men outside of their race
She won't respect me because I'm not obsessed with race?
I don't think you know what that means at this point.
(You)

You're so vague in your posts. What on earth does insecurity have to do with the fact that there is an increasingly large number of Stacies looking for an easy out after spending their twenties choking on Jamal. If you'd take someone with that kind of sexual history and try to build a family with them I have some news about how degenerated you are.
Here's your (you) and now go back to r/basedboi to talk about your new cock cage.

Attached: 1524953118561.jpg (463x608, 52K)

>your race dies out because you're literally unfuckable compared to blacks
The absolute state of wh*tes lmao

I see white girls with black guys literally twice or more a week. Or a white girl with a mixed baby. It's not a meme.

>Stacies looking for an easy out after spending their twenties choking on Jamal.
This right here. You rely too much on her sexual partners then get mad about it when someone calls you out on being a pansy. You essentially admitted you're insecure without realizing it.

>I don't think you know what that means at this point.
Good sarcasm recognition champ

>I was merely retarding to be pretended
Go figure.

I Rely on her sexual partners
???
Does the cock cage affect your writing?

>I think about stacies choking on nigger dick
Either you're immature or just don't know how to read.

Attached: 9d63380157a5ec58e56c9b374b82bc3a.png (240x200, 53K)

>thinks anyone genuinely says "got im!!"
Literal aspergers must be tough

Assuming I'm doing an action because of a statement I make.
Who's immature.

i fuck a lot of white girls but my life is still a meaningless existence

This is the epitome of the kettle calling the pot black.
It's not about what you made, it's about what you really believe.
>ha ha no u!

Implying it is not a reality for a certain percentage of white girls.
Okay fuck this, gave you baiting based BOI enough (you)'s

>Except the ones who aren't obsessed with race. That's a pretty good number if you ask me.

You must be a woman.

I'll have to let you in on the secret: ALL white guys think less of coalburners. ALL of us. Including Antifa.

Many white guys won't tell you this to your face, because it's socially unacceptable. But among and between ourselves, this is generally known.

Some white guys get angry when they see a coalburner. Some just sneer. Yet others don't react at all, but silently wait for the inevitable Facebook post where the girl either has two black eyes or "bravely" is "making the decision" to raise her mulatto alone.

Blacks tend to think that much larger numbers of white people are "secretly racist" than actually are. But coalburning white women, OTOH, tend to vastly *underestimate* the contempt that white men and non-coalburning white women feel for them.

Most girls don't fuck black guys lol. You guys should go outside more. My gf's friend group has a girl that tried but she said it hurt a lot so basically the entire group has been turned off by her experience.

literally only polniggers think this shit you absolutely do not speak for white people in general you massive stormcuck

>Hahaha guys you know that huge number of girls in the world
>This experience in my gf's friend group totally takes acount of that

Attached: 1524616724106.jpg (241x198, 4K)

>kettle calling the pot black
>"no u"
Good one dude, add that to the reddit arguments list and keep it up. Entertaining!

Then why were you getting mad about it anyways?
>ALL of us
Proof?

Most white women fuck black guys.

>four leaf clover
m-moot?

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 36K)

Why are you infuriated at my degeneracy and subhuman ways.
Holy fuck

Attached: 1524533612430.png (645x729, 94K)

If that were true, we would have been outbred already.

As if ot isn't happening.
Nice Juan famalam.

Attached: 1524616468905.gif (640x480, 1001K)

>the world is bad because women are sleeping with men outside of their race
Not only that, but it's a contributing factor.

ever heard of birth control? only the trashiest of hos gets pregnant from them. the rest just enjoy the experience

Contrary to what you might see on Jow Forums or Jow Forums or /b/, most white women, quality women in particular, wouldn't go near black men if you paid them. Pic very related. Whenever you see quality white women with black men in media, you can be confident that it's almost always an act. It's not reality.

Attached: interracial.png (901x344, 164K)

why do dogs bark? why do fish swim?

this is what happens when they are given rights

Ohh boo hoo, what can you do about it, crybaby?

Its because humans dont have to work hard anymore to survive with the technology created. Combined with the welfare system keeping people from failing, and the continued mainstream perception of "You cant criticism a non white person or your racist". It makes them seem much more valuable and viable on the partnership market than they actually are. While essentially every other race values marriage from tradition and past history. Black people never evolved to that conclusion in their history yet before being spread out everywhere by the slave trade, which is why they have a larger than average penis, its for reproduction through force (And maximizes chance for a one time hit creating a child).

Why do you think aisans have small penis's? ITs because they've valued one time partnership the longest and hardest, and because they didnt need a large penis to make a child because traditions forced them together for life, allowing them to try multipe times. Black people just had one chance, and it their best bet was probably "conceptual" rape until they started to become slaves. (At which point they started to adapt to american traditional values until the welfare system hit and fucked them until this day.)

Hope this helps user.

Attached: controlthemasses.jpg (650x650, 61K)

>all women who share my skin color belong to me!

white boys are pathetic. I'm going to cum deep inside my white gf tonight.

>My white gf
God damn right, fellow nigg.. i mean brother
So cool being a monk...i mean a black man am I right haha
Quit LARPing cuckazoid.

They belong to the white race

>muh dick
>muh bbc
>muh white women

i know your race has no actual achievements, but please stop embarrassing yourselves, it's just sad

Attached: reality.png (1104x1095, 241K)

Too bad they have the right to fuck whoever they want. Sorry man, just gotta deal with it.

Even niggers from africa are cucking amerifats KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=v5xt3Fxki00

white men fuck more asian women and latina women than white women fuck black men. sorry, deal with it roastie

Wether a friend group of girls is pozzed depends all on if the fucked up one that group peer pressures the other girls to join her degenracy or shows that it was not a good decision

So white men are hypocrites then?

Look at those fucking HIPS holy FUCK

Attached: 1523719164529.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Some people have mental deficiencies that cannot be seen

On the black man? Gay frogposter.

You should slap her dad too

Yes, I was actually just letting you know that.
But in reality most white women don't find black guys attractive. Also most of them are not willing to exclude themselves from the white dating pool.

no more so than the white women that tell themselves asians aren't attractive

Nothing wrong with being a hypocrite
Other people being hypocrites is the problem

If any of this were the case then why is it such an issue to get butthurt about? Women don't belong to you. You realize they're predisposed to be picky and are able to fuck whoever they want, regardless if they don't exclude themselves from the "le white gene pool"

>another thread obsessed with BM/WF

Reminder that this meme is pushed by BLACKED.com's advertising team and it's worked very well for them. They've seen their sales skyrocket ever since 2016.

They are delicious, aren't they? That's what's known as properly THICC. Not "obese" that women so often try to pass as "thicc."

Are you even white?

Original ?

Something visceral disgust feeling you get in the pit of your stomach to see a woman embrace the rival tribe.

And the advertising agencies embracing this

Not white and not entitled to believe women belong to me just because of my skin color.
Deal with it.

>tribal mentality
Cringe.

>Not white
Then this is none of your business. Why don't you concern yourself with your own race? If you are a negro you already have a lot in your plate.

Because spending all day complaining about women fucking men outside of their race is counterproductive and makes you absolutely retarded. Do you see a lot of women in those neo nazi or white supremacist groups? Why don't you fix it if it's such a big problem?
Oh wait, not everyone is obsessed with race.

They aren't. It is just a meme that storm-fags spread to get people riled up and that (((Progressives))) spread to demoralize people.

Attached: Race Mixing.jpg (1776x3173, 833K)

I'm not a nazi, i don't know what theybsre up to. But again, mind your own damn business. Matters of the white race are none of your concern.

Indeed. She's perfect.

Heyyyy wait a minute
Im starting to think you might not be trying to understand but only want to troll...

This is publicly posted on a tard wrangling imageboard. Can't handle the reality? Then get off this site. I'm sure if you got laid as often as you shitposted you wouldn't be this obsessed with race.

if you believe this is happening on any scale that will personally affect you, you need to leave the internet for a while. let your mind unwind from being brainwashed and cowed into nothingness. fucking take control of your life and realize this isn't the norm.

I know you would give everything to be white, but you are not a part of us, never will be and will never have anything to do with us. Get over it.

Because that broken faggot FDR along with the Jews yanked America into a war where we literally allied with communists and fought the wrong side. Hence the doomed world we live in now.
>Inb4 um sweetie Japs attacked us first
FDR let it happen, he was itching for German blood