Feminine hygiene

Is anyone else obsessed with feminine hygiene? I was a little disappointed when I got my first pussy because of the way she smelled. The experience was awesome, but that smell was a bit of a turn off. I've come to see it as hilarious, though.

Anyone else? Stories? Jokes? Horror stories?

Attached: smoothrub.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

I'm a virgin but someone's description of it smelling like the whiff you catch when you walk past the lobster tank at the grocery store always stuck with me.

Healthy, clean pussy shouldn't smell like fish, it should smell kind of musky.

LOL no joke, that was me. That thread was a while back as in several months, wansn't it?

Yes, it was on January 3rd.

Sneriously? I'm serious. It was me who made that remark. Do you have the thread archived? It's good to know we're all here.

found it. that was my fucking thread. i'd forgotten about it.

how did we all end up here

If only all pussies looked this appealing.

We all have a fondness for discussion about feminine hygiene. Smelly smelly smell smell.

I like it. Yummy.

Attached: wet.webm (640x360, 524K)

Gross, unnaturally pink pussies like that always remind me of that pepto-bismol hot dog

>about 2y since started going out with this girl
>sex went from okay to horrible
>lazily start eating her out in the dark one night
>tastes kinda salty but nothing I'm not used to
>feel some stuff sticking to my tongue as I lick
>turn light back on
>it's fucking toilet paper

That's even worse original desu top kek

Attached: 1524715582187.jpg (1149x891, 139K)

>doesn't like the natural scent of pussy
Are you twelve or just gay?

In user's defense, there's a good and a bad version of that natural scent. It doesn't have to be like rotten fish to be gross. It's a scale in my opinion.

>Finger a girl
>Smell my hands in the bathroom out of curiosity
>Smells like nothing
>Kinda relieved and surprised because of all the stupid rumors of lol xDD fish

That's fantastic. I love it when girls take care of themselves.

why do you guys find the most bland and featureless vaginas the most interesting?
will labiaplasty one day come to be looked down on like fake tits?

This. When I was going through puberty my meat flower smelt like jarred herring. It still smells musky, but the fishiness has gone. Not sure if my hygiene has improved because I've since sought treatment for depression, or if it was a hormonal puberty thing, excess sweat generation, etc.

Did you keep going?

yeah, just tried taking all the paper out by hand and got her to cum. Went to sleep right afterwards tho.

I had a onitis in highschool who wore the same sweater everyday even during the hot months. She had a particular smell that wasn't unpleasent ( to me at least) but still slightly sweaty with a hint of talcum powder smell. I still think about it from time to time and get reminded of her when I smell talcum powder. It gave me a thing for a natural body odor smell. I wore a sweater around for a few weeks at home just to see what mine is like.

If I had one of these "females" you speak of, I would make her rub my urine into her skin. Mightily. I would make her perform an enema bulb procedure with my urine in her nether region orifices. Then I would know she is comely.

>dated vegan girl for a while
>both loved the sex
>shed cum like 5 times every time
>we both were obsessed with sex with eachother
>her pussy tasted and smelled so good

I think it really has to do with what you eat because it was like crack to me

Huh. Relevant.
>earlier today
>laying in bed after my last exam eating frozen yogurt and watching cartoons
>cunt has been sore lately
>especially near my clitoris, on one side
>assumed I was abusing myself a little too hard, too often because of exam stress
>is especially bad when I cross my legs or press down on the area
>whatever, I'll ride it out
>start panicking
>what if I have vulvodynia and I never cum again
>what if I am doomed to a life of sexual dysfunction and misery
>what if me going all MC Ride on myself has permanently ruined nerve ending
>clearly, I broke it
>start WebMD-ing it
>TLDR: bitch you got roast cheese
>what, my pussy's clean as a whistle
>look in mirror
>no smegma here
>WebMD: actually pull the hood back
>jokes on you doing that gives me anxiety and my clit makes me nervous
>decide to go to the shower
>start sort of pulling around down there but genuinely kind of clueless while spraying with the showerhead
> pull up
>oh dear merciful lord that is intense
>okay yeah no I'm done
>dry off
>no pain whatsoever
>look in mirror
>in the crux between my labia minora and majora near the clit, it's pretty red and purple, with a bulging vein
>huh
Even when I press down, there's no lingering pain or anything. It feels fine. So, yeah.

Yeah, apparently vegans taste and smell better, too. I used to be one because I concede they are morally correct, but I stopped when I started having health issues. Said issues likely had zero to do with my veganism, but it gave me an excuse to return to the two great loves of my life: French cheese and seafood.

It's like you virgins expect people to have sex without washing up first most of the time. Dicks can also smell and shit, especially if you're uncut. It's like with my uncut dick, I can't just pull it out and expect to get sucked without having washed it at least an hour before. Then you have your sweat and shit in your underwear. It's the same with women but worse.

I'm pretty fat so I can't see it unless I lift up my belly while looking in a mirror. I don't really want to see it anyway. I never shave or wash it. Idgaf

i hate to brag on r9k but once i watched my ex pee on her period and it smelt worse than an outhouse. it was putrid. i gagged and i have a strong gag reflex. vaginas turn me off now

Vaginas are so gross they turned me gay. Im not joking. After the 5th girlfriend i just couldnt stomach it anymore. I WANT to want to love them. But i just....cant...

Beacause having a vag that looks like mauled spider is gross.
And only guys who are female degradation and slut shaming get off to that shit.

I ate a girls pussy in high school and it smelled a bit off. Later i got a whiff of my armpit and it smelled exactly the same as that girls puss.

Jokes on you I pour Hydrogen Peroxide over myself daily

>not using chlorhexidine on yourself
SHAMEFUL

i have a very bad diet so my puss smells like a chinatown fish market on a warm day. its pretty gross. i could fix it by not eating so much sugar but i dont care

yeah period blood smells bad. also period shits are like a thick peanut butter made of death and dead animals

let me sniff it please

My dick smells fishy if I sweat a lot. Is it normal?

just buy some fish and leave them in the sun inside a plastic container

>wanting to get mouth or throat cancer
fucking dumbass

idk wtf you're talking about i am a guy and cut my dick smells like grapes
naturally idk why but it isnt unpleasant

Dicks can smell just as bad.

no, they really can't

t. male who doesn't shower

I had sex with a girl on friday and her pussy was pristine, even though we'd been out drinking and partying all day. No smell, good taste, and she had a gorgeous pink butthole too.

a dick will never smell as bad as a stinky vagina

Our fuck parts are smelly, boys and girls and being so close to that butthole and tucked in between our legs doesn't help either. Wanna know whats nasty, man ass smell. Phew

Post pic of vegene pls so we all can inspect it

reach down and get a whiff of them balls buddy, would gag a maggot

smells good tbph. like an old familiar favorite sweater

I can attest to this and I think it works both ways.
My first boyfriend that I was sexually active with was a vegetarian and his cum was delicious. Meat-eater cum tastes super chemical and disgusting nine times out of ten.

>go to go down on a chick
>she's an "outdoorsy" type
>nothing is shaved, lots of hair in crack
>so many dingleberries
>weird white stuff in pussy hair
>worst smelling pussy/ass I've ever encountered
>gag almost puke
>say never mind, we go straight to penetration instead