Tfw babysitting neighbor's 7 year old daughter on friday

>tfw babysitting neighbor's 7 year old daughter on friday
What should I do with her that's fun?

Attached: 1481385295234.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapini
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kids like piggyback rides.

Pull her over your knees

Watch a movie. I don't fucking know and nobody else here does just make some tendies or something.

i heard kids like gatorade and vodka slushies

don't mind me everyone, just keep posting

Attached: 1524888592416.jpg (1232x707, 92K)

Hug her in a non-sexual way, like you would the daughter you'll never have.

Watch cartoons together until she falls asleep on you. There's nothing comfier than being a sleeping girl's pillow.

Read Muammar Gaddadi's "Green Book" to her.

Establish your dominance, and fuck her or gtfo

Play the Bee Movie. Play the Bee Movie. Play the Bee Movie. Play the Bee Movie. Play the Bee Movie. Play the Bee Movie. Play the Bee Movie.

Finally
Took you guys long enough to post this.

Give her head pats obviously.

Attached: 144326409.gif (640x360, 1.44M)

Watch LWA on her parents' Netflix account.

Just be responsible and don't be a creep. It shouldn't be too hard.

play games with her like fetch

play hide and seek after setting boundaries and a signal to come out from hiding

Giving little girls head pats is fun for some reason, it is soothing.

Give her some tummy rubs. Little kids love that and tickling.

>watching (((western))) degenerate cartoons

Attached: 1461411747388.jpg (520x690, 80K)

Ask her what she likes to do, don't touch her, and ask her parents if there are any activities they don't want her to do and/or things they don't want her to eat.

Are you going to their place?

Just leave her playing with her toys watch cartoons or whatever she does and occasionally keep an eye on here in case she does something she shouldn't. If she wants to do something with you don't be an autistic faggot and bear with it.

find out a show or movie she likes and cosplay the characters with her

watch liberated: the new sexual revolution with her and give her a look into her future and how absolutely easy her life is going to be without here even having to so much as lift a finger

Attached: liberated.jpg (925x700, 405K)

And teach her tricks

That's no little girl

Attached: 1370305772002.gif (360x263, 623K)

just watch Umaru-chan with her. Words are simple enough for a 7 year old to read. (I think?) I assume

Attached: 288279.jpg (225x350, 37K)

Redpill her on Assad

Attached: 1EzN3PK (2).jpg (364x374, 38K)

Fucking A. Don't touch her. Obviously if someone's recruiting a fully grown man to watch their 7 year old daughter they must not think he's too bad but you shouldn't ever tickle/pat her ever at all, just to be safe. Imagine the parents walking in to you patting her. They'll call you a pedophile and your life will be ruined. It's ok to pat/tickle your own daughter but for fucks sake don't do that to other people's.

Make cookies. Kids love cookies and it's a nice way to bond.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapini

Attached: dogidoginigga.jpg (570x598, 65K)

Teach her the truth about about the jews

This. Also play candyland. You'll be the favorite babysitter around. There is nothing more gratifying than making a tiny person happy, in a genuinely non-pedo way, and you don't have to deal with any of the consequences like actual parents would.

I can't wait until my slut sister has a kid that I can be the cool uncle for. Hopefully it isn't black.

Play handball with her on the side of your house
I used to do that with my 9yo neighbor girl and she loved it

Give her an iPad and call it a day, smoke a cig and get yourself a beer. Your job is done.