Anyone else scared to start threads? the rejection of a dead thread is to much for me

anyone else scared to start threads? the rejection of a dead thread is to much for me

Attached: jkD7c_Lhxq93WsDUBnQvWvYsN2QFj4JmmU31jhZzT5E.jpg (712x767, 85K)

I know what you mean, fear of rejection is a big problem for me
I just shit up other peoples threads

Attached: 571D8664-FAF2-465C-826F-39D665983F75.jpg (428x457, 56K)

tfw your too socially anxious even for an anonymous site

Attached: 7779868.jpg (237x212, 7K)

that chin is straight fucked up!

why you respond, r9k made the unspoken agreement to let this thread die respnseless and lonely

greeting how art thou?
yo fine ass is welcome for the bump.
i agree when i first got on here i was paranoid. now i practically live here. discomfort leads to change. also do you browse /x/, /sci/ or /out/?

>tfw you cannot make a successful thread without bait
I just want to talk about stuff I like

Well what do you like? Fag

guys this sucks. think about where you could be in life. anywhere. but you post on r9k

fuck

>tfw my chin is almost as bad as this
there is literally nothing worse than being a chinlet

Attached: 1485932680233.png (1440x1088, 1.14M)

Because I sympathize with the original poster

more than the chin itself it's the neck skin that hangs so much.

I make threads all the time few people post in them

im sorry dude. most people have facial issues. its prob not as bad as you think sense its not as bad as pic related. on the brightside that is something that is very fixable through surgey. not like height for example that is pretty much impossible to fix. improve ur life safe a few grand youll be fine user

I have that too
No I don't know why I haven't killed myself yet

Post it, user.
It doesn't count as a selfie cause it's only your chin.

Tried to do a comfy thread earlier, instant nose dive. Kill me now

Nope.
I used to be scared to post or start threads. But once you pop that cherry, you get used to it. Wish I could apply that same sense to sex.

thanks man. it's pretty bad, but I could stand to lose bout 20 pounds, which would help. can't really afford jaw surgery right now, but a doctor once told me they couldn't do much for my jaw because of the way my neck is structured.

at least I'm tall which helps but my face is just hella fucked up. I don't like going out in public because of it and I feel like it is affecting every social interaction I have negatively

This could have gotten no repys

It would have been funny

It could have gone on leddit and gotten like 5 upvotes

But no, you faggots had to reply you had to ruin it

Pls reply what do you like

I didn't even read OPs text I just reacted to the pic

sorry for memeblocking

You can literally start 10 threads in a row with no consequence. Man up at least a little bit, Jow Forums.

you like me might have body dysphoria disorder. srsly its prob not as bad as u think. i would seek therapy. have one really bad facial feature isnt game over automatically. look at casey neistat

>mass replying
>upboats
Kill yourself, unironically.

probably at least 90% of new threads don't get more than 5 replies. I woulden't worry.

but dude, how many people would have seen it then? were you going to screenshot it?

I was lurking waiting for the fucking thread to archive

you just wanted the upvotes

fag