OMG, this girl is so cute. She's autistic, so she's probably a depressed, lonely virgin like me...

>OMG, this girl is so cute. She's autistic, so she's probably a depressed, lonely virgin like me. I'm going to orbit her so my life isn't as vacuous as I know it is

Can we fucking ban threads like that on the fucking spot? Mods, tell me, what the fuck do these threads contribute to this fucking board? These fags, and all the newfag Jow Forumsfags from Jow ForumsTheDonald are shitting up this board beyond belief. They need to either be banned, or be contained.

Yeah, you heard me, Muffy, Crispy, Kennedi, Kelly, Ciara, and every other vapid whore posted here is not special in any way whatsoever. Fucking kill yourselves.

Attached: kirst.webm (406x454, 1012K)

Amen

origininial

Go to incels.me, you creepy future mass shooter. We're trying to make it here.

>what the fuck do these threads contribute to this fucking board?
Jow Forums has no topic. And stop typing like a 13 year old, you're trying way too hard to sound tough.

Sure ive been browsing /b/ since 2011 and browsing Jow Forums since 2014. Yeah, your right. The type of content someone posts in clear identifier of when they started using a board.

ciara is actually cute tho

how big is your orbiting folder?

Can i get a hallelujah brothers, i hear what you say.
Fuck these stupid orbiting assholes. I mean mabe their having fun or get some joy from giving money and attention to little girls but damn you wont ever really get anything in return yaomean

>Ciara, and every other vapid whore posted here is not special in any way whatsoever.
so in your universe every 8 year old scams people on neopets?

if you didnt scam people in video games growing up, you lived a weird life.

>typing like a 13 year old
Fuck off, idiot.

Learn to read.

No one fucking cares. If you really care so much, send her a fucking DM or something, you fucking cuck. But you don't care enough, and you'd rather cuck yourself and watch some slop fuck your little princess.

recognizing that ciara's life is a cautionary tale, which admittedly isn't what that user said, does not make you an orbiter

except for the fact that I know who posted that

So, in your universe, scamming faggots on neopets is interesting, and orbiting some bitch that won't ever know about you, and if she did, she would be grossed out and probably place a restraining order on you?

Why do you care about other people posting cute girls? Stop being such a bitter retard. You post this same shit in every orbit/cute girl thread so you obviously seek them out instead of just filtering them like a normal person.

first of all, i have met her. and i don't orbit her. and yes, i am fascinated by how the internet causes people to do stupid things and create different identities from IRL. as a subject of research ciara is a goldmine for that sort of subject. and why exactly would meeting her even matter? do you have to meet elon musk to be inspired by him? inb4 i'm not inspired to scam people because of ciara. but ciara represents how the meaning of celebrity has changed within specific discourse communities like this website.

>45053799
She's got an awesome girl next door quality. I'll bet she's got a plump and meaty pussy with a well kept and trimmed little bush.

kennedi is the only one you mentioned that actually has autism

None are particularly cute, outside of Kelly, and Katya, but no one posts her, and because they shit up the board. I've tried filtering them, but these imbeciles find their way to any other goddamn thread. The solution isn't "hurr just ignore them," it is to either make a containment board for them, which they honestly do not warrant, or to simply ban them.

They're not against the rules though. Your only argument is that you personally don't like them.

Threads must stay-on topic. And these fags typically derail threads with their autism. The fact that I don't like them is besides the point. I don't know you sympathize with them so much, perhaps because you are one, but tell me one fucking benefit these threads provide to the board.

>tfw autistic
>tfw no autistic gf

life is suffering and i will never find someone who truly understands me

Attached: rin.png (481x629, 269K)

Tell me one benefit of any thread on this board.

i watched videos of an e girl from a waifu thread. those videos helped me get through a debilitating disease. i guess thats one

Glad to hear that, they also stop some people from killing themselves and give them purpose and make their lives happy.

I love Kirsten

Attached: kirstenlindsmith.jpg (539x960, 55K)

i love posts like yours, so much salt.

so much impotent rage. all you can do is use curse words to sound like a big tough guy when really you're just a crying little baby

people like you are the reason i come here

>WHY DOESNT THIS WEBSITE CATER TO MEEEEEE

Attached: WAAAHH.jpg (243x208, 4K)

Orbiting is bad! Go out and improve your life!

Attached: 3bc2d87da3b806ec0f4fab94ed6bc0b8.jpg (800x1129, 86K)

>tfw improving my life so I can more efficiently orbit

this is probably a good argument but I can't tell because of the reddit spacing
you need to go back :^)

>le reddit spacing

good way to out yourself as someone who hasnt even been here more than 2 years fag

that whole meme was created for that exact purpose

>make their lives happy

i doubt that

>no u
Greentext threads give anons insight into situations they may find themselves in, or just provide a good laugh.
MBTI threads let those fags find more out more about, and study, their baseless theory.
Most every other thread is for fapping.
Some threads are the result of this place being
Jow Forums autism edition.

Answer the fucking question, cunt.

Nice Reddit spacing, faggot.

>Nice Reddit spacing, faggot.

this is what children like yourself say when they get completely shit on

Nice Leddit spacing, faggot.
>>>/Reddit/

thanks for proving my point :^)

stay salty

Nice

R

E

D

D

I

T

Spacing

You

Dumb

Faggot

>he actually fell for the redddit spacing meme

Attached: 1507338671177.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

>>>/Reddit/
>>>r/thedonald/

He's not backing down! Everyone look! Look and laugh at the newfag!

Attached: 1507248032051.gif (640x360, 439K)

nobody even likes the actual autists jej

Attached: diarrheha.jpg (1080x1920, 349K)

meant 4 u

oregano oreganoli

Can you stop posting your ugly face please

its not me and i want to shove the ugliness in your faces

ugg-lee
ugg-lee

>>>/Reddit/

Attached: u.png (1066x600, 276K)

He just keeps going! XD

Attached: giggle.gif (500x620, 524K)

lol fuck off kid

>We're trying to make it here.

Fuck off to Jow Forums if you think we're all gonna make it brah.

when ur so retarded you think using the word salty makes you superior and that calling something a meme makes you look less retarded

Bro, just let these girls keep leeching and toying with these pathetic beta orbiters. Yes, it's pathetic to watch these orbiters but it's also entertaining to see them constantly get cucked and taken advantage of. Honestly, I respect these girls for rejecting and scamming all these orbiters of their money and worth. Who the fuck wouldn't do the same thing?