Tfw the biggest stacy in your entire grade level was unironically the nicest person to you and one of the few people...

>tfw the biggest stacy in your entire grade level was unironically the nicest person to you and one of the few people who actually treated you like a human being
Did anyone else have this experience in high school?

Attached: tenor (3).gif (372x360, 701K)

Yeah, man. Stacies are great.

There was a Chad that was bro tier, too bad I only knew him for half a year before he Graduated. No stacy was nice to me though

Had this experience in middle school, but then she killed herself

Contrary to the common belief here, popular kids were popular generally because they were good people.

So true. They don't stand a chance under all the social media tho

Pretty girls are usually nice to me, it's the plain and fat ones who are a bit cuntish. I assume it's because the former knows I won't make a move, while the latter wants to shut me down despite having no interest.

What a great girl.

there was this one stacey who was quite nice to me, wasn't sure if she just felt bad for me or actually liked me, was too scared to find the answer out since deep down I knew if the answer was the former (it probably was) it would be too big of a blow for me to take in my state at the time. looking back I can't say I regret not pursuing it, but at the same time I can't help but think what could've been.

That's not really true either. Some popular people are nice or amicable because their life is just filled with positive affirmation that they didn't particularly 'earn'. Conversely other people can be dicks because others have treated them badly.

>Did anyone else have this experience in high school?

I had this in both high school and college.

In both cases, the biggest Stacy was also the smartest girl around. I wasn't their "gay friend", I was their "smart friend". Basically I filled up the space in their lives that needed to be filled with a male human that could talk to them about books or politics or art - so that they could fuck Chads who had no time for such foolishness.

Mate you have no clue on how cuntish fat beaner girls are. Their loud talk back to teacher etc. Nobody never liked them I think they knew this was also fun calling them whales, atlas stones.

To add on to my original post, she was without a doubt one of the prettiest girls in the school, one of the most intelligent persons in the school, and probably one of the most genuinely nicest person I've ever known (and some of the other girls that were also popular hated her for some reason.) I met her in precalculus class. The teacher assigned us to be partners, probably because she thought I was a dumb kid as I haven't made a name for myself. I have to admit I thought I would hate her at first because everything about her seemed perfect, but she was incredibly smart, kind, and even defended me from other guys who tried bullying me into giving them answers. I enjoyed talking to her in math and since we had the same english class as well we practically relied on each other a lot on hard assignments. She also did a lot of volunteering work at a local place and asked me to join in too! (Which may have helped get me accepted into college)

God bless you Vanessa wherever you are

Attached: 228278312017202.jpg (240x277, 23K)

yeah that's called being so obviously autistic that if they are mean to you they will get in trouble

I wanna give vanessa a big wet kiss

It's good to read something positive here

She was only nice because she didn't want you to shoot up the school. Sorry but the stacies back in high school did that to the crazy autistic kid. It worked for the most part

chrischan went through the EXACT same expereince. Girls felt so bad for him that they patronized him throughout high school. OP, you might be carrying weapons-grade autism.

Attached: 1234123412341234.jpg (218x231, 7K)

There was an absolute 10/10 who transferred from a private christian school. She was definitely the nicest person in the school. She would talk to anyone about anything and just wanted to be helpful. She texts me every month or so to check on me and we graduated four years ago.

Yeah, when I started to try to be more of a normie, most of the Chads wanted me to hang out with them and were nice to me. Sure I was teased but they had my back and tried but failed to help me out with girls

That's why she was stacy, that's why people liked her.

Take notes.

True Stacie and True Chads are actually kind. The fake ones are the ones who are jerks trying to overcompensate.

I went up in popularity when I started bullying another kid.

i went to daycare with the biggest stacy in my grade level and she had this polaroid picture of us in the same bed taking a nap, and she would bring it in and tease me saying that we "slept together." i don't know why but i was really offended by this. i used to hang out with all the stacies in middle school, but around that time was when i started to fail as a normie and began my descent into robothood. i don't even car though

You are a submissive cunt you know that?

This so much.

>be me, back in high school
>sit by myself all the time at lunch
>gym class, sit by myself on the bleachers
>assemblies, sit by myself again
>suddenly one day stacy and her friends come up to me
>"hey, i see you sitting by yourself all the time. what's wrong?"
>dont really know how to explain years of depression and social isolation so i just said "dont worry about it"
>except she does
>she shows up every day to my lunch table, sitting with me and trying to get me to talk
>walks with me to class
>checks on me when she sees me in the halls
>one day she showed up in her cheerleader outfit and asked me to come watch her at a game
>didnt show up
>next day she stops coming to my lunch table
>says hi to me in the halls but doesnt ask how i'm doing or walks with me anymore
>find out later through FB she was shittalking me the entire time
>even took photos of me at random times without my permission and tagged them as "potential school shooter"
>all her friends laughed in the comments section and called me a loser
>and she liked all their comments

Attached: 1522618355319.jpg (960x937, 131K)

Hm? Why do you say that?

should've shot that bitch up

There are Brads and Chads and Stacies and brad Stacies

yeah I used to have girls I barely knew so hi to me too, it was unnerving as fuck

Attached: rgktf.png (603x450, 524K)

I don't even know who the fuck the stacy was.
There were two twin girls that a lot of guys found attractive. One turned into a total bitch, the other was fairly nice, at lease outwardly.
There were a group of girls that sometimes told me to come talk to them during lunch break. Not sure if they were laughing at me behind my back, or just thought I was basically retarded/special ed in anything but name. i did tend to act really, really autistic at times. Anyways I think they were popular, not sure if they were stacies though.
There was also this girl that was head of student union or something, or maybe not. She was neither nice or a cunt, just polite, but I have reasons to think she might have been a closet-ish rabid feminist.
I am really confused when I read about the usual dynamics at normal high schools with chad's and what not, the social hierarchy/structure was all so very confusing at mine.

I was too autistic to realize I was the bad boy loner and that Stacey was a complete psycho for me

>tmw you were so into C.C. waifu you didn't notice Stacey stalked you
>TMW drunk Stacey made out with you at a party you went to to just get good weed
>tmw she calls herself your gf
>Cuts herself when she finds out you like cumming on your C.C. figurine

Bros she's crazy and unstable, what do?

Attached: image.jpg (600x800, 290K)

Should've kept in touch with her. You never know when good things can happen.

Didn't have any female acquaintances, let alone friends, let alone girlfriends , so no.

Attached: Smug anime face 054.jpg (463x403, 18K)

I was in with some stacies but you know how it goes when you realize you're just their chauffeur

lol this is why there are school shootings
based USA