Brown nipples vs pink nipples, can we have a discussion?

Brown nipples vs pink nipples, can we have a discussion?
I am a lil self conscious since I have darker features, and I like white guys and blue eyes all that.
Would you be disappointed to date a pretty girl then later find out she is dark featured?

Attached: IMG_1731.jpg (1008x756, 95K)

good god this is retarded

Nah that's retarded. They're both nice.

Post time stamp though or you're just a role playing fag.

Why is it too little a thing to care about?

pink for purity
brown for debauchery

I'm a blue eyes white guy and I exclusively date pretty dark featured girls.
The larger issue is that your breasts are a bit odd looking.

Here's a time stamp for ya

Attached: IMG_1734.jpg (2576x1932, 598K)

I wouldn't mind dating a darker featured girl, but I would only want kids with a lighter featured one. Having kids with a girl with dark features is essentially saying "I want my light features (eyes/hair) to be removed"

So I'm a whore? Or dirty? Idk what u mean also I was upside down hopeful this will come out proper

Attached: IMG_1735.jpg (2576x1932, 591K)

Turn ons: Brown nipples and dark features.

Turn offs: Insecurity about brown nipples and dark features.

Guys do not like girls who do not like themselves, OP. Please get some confidence and personality.

Clean your room and rescue your father from the underworld.

Viet? My exs
nip nips looked like But her boobs were bigger

Wow you're a retarded bitch. Fucking kill yourself posting a picture upside down twice in a row.

Oh fuck tear me apart srsly

My body is so fucking weird looking

Like half male half woman half dwarf elf

Attached: IMG_1730.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

brown is better

Why would you post this?
You're very beautiful and I wish you would see this yourself.

Attention whores going to attention whore ?

This is most probably some faggot larping as a female.

Anyway, I'll answer as I would if it was real.

Are you asian? You kinda look asian.
No one expects asians to have pink nipples.
Even if you're not asian, you have black hair,.no one expects chicks with black hair to have pink nipples.

So, chances are if the guy wants something with you he has seen enough clues that the nipples won't be pink.

Post a pic of yourself!! Dead I'm serious wanna see your eyes

Maybe this is a better pic wth the lighting?

Attached: IMG_1736.jpg (1008x756, 105K)

i was hard until i noticed you have an iphone. message to real robots here, don't fall for this roasty bait.

Hahahah I am actually probably slow
You should make fun of my appearance though instead

>you're so beautiful princess

You fucking beta cuck. Get to fuck normie scum.

ding ding ding. This chick has already had like 19 dicks in here and plenty of guys fawning over her but shes a female so shes going to post here anyways

I'm not Asian, I do have dark hair though.
I am half Persian but I do have an Asian body

How about I fuck you in the ass instead you little Asian slut.

Assuming you are 18 or above, of course!

Why would anyone want to be a robot? Robots are disgusting and have a mindset worst than niggers.
I honestly surprised the thread is still up.

>Oh fuck tear me apart srsly
I'm afraid I'm spoken for.
>Post a pic of yourself!! Dead I'm serious wanna see your eyes
Mate, I think you're massively overestimating how attractive blue eyes are.

Are you Mexican? Maybe that's why, the Indio genes

lose some weight fat bitch

Umm, I think you mean Iranian, sweetie.

You have my attention, whore. Post more.

I have blue eyes, and I think girls with brown nipples are not white

Iranian is the nationality, Persian is the ethnicity. I have never stepped foot in Iran and clearly I don't follow Islam!
Ok I'm 100 pounds 5 feet tall idk. That seems fine to me? Like I'm fat in some places bony in others

Attached: IMG_1724.jpg (2576x1932, 553K)

How tall are you and post original ass.

When a man has blue eyes it is so easy to become infatuated by him! Idk blond hair is even sexier too.

I have blond hair and blue eyes and super pale skin, like ghostly pale. I'm skinny too.

I never called her princess and yes she has a nice body.
Go suck a fag cock loser.

I'm actually a dwarf

Attached: IMG_1737.jpg (2016x1512, 441K)

i only like brown girls

this is me

ride my face pls

Attached: me.jpg (500x573, 72K)

>falling for the blue eyes blond hair
Nigga you dumb. Do you know how many blue eye blond hair people there are in the world?

Kill yourself cunt. And all of you faggots stop giving this whore attention. Absolutely pathetic

Attached: Angryhulk.png (1080x1080, 606K)

Nice pancakes. I can tell you're mexican, not because of your body, but because of your room.

my "gf" has similar coloration to you, I don't mind. pink looks nice too but it's not a big deal.

white blue eyed blonde haired here

How can your boobs be that small and still sag. Talk about unfortunate.

tfw circumstances prevent us from copulating whilst maintaining interracial eye contact.
>Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are what could have been.

I'm also 5'10, which geberally is a little on the smaller side for a guy, but for a little 5'0 qt such as yourself, it's just about perfect.

>tfw whole body is poo colored
>guys will reject pretty girls even if only one part of them is poo colored

feelsbadgirl.jpg

wrong image lmao
orginoli

Attached: me orginoli.jpg (960x960, 214K)

She could enfatten herself. That'd fix em.

Stop bring stupid. A good number of guys like "poo" colored girls

OP I am an okay looking guy with blond hair, blue eyes and ghostly pale skin standing 5'10 tall.

Let's talk further in private, I am falling for you already and my heart is fluttering thinking about you.

so why don't you date poo coloured men? us white guys don't want anything to do with you

What kind of poo are you?
If you're African then it's often more like chocolate, but if it's South Asian you're a net negative on the aesthetics of humanity.

I greatly prefer pink nipples and pale features, but I am white and prefer my own race anyway.
You can tell just by looking at a girl what color nipples she has, it won't be a surprise for anyone unless they are really dumb.

fatties with small boobs are the worst body type you could ask for.

OP, you're a tiny, shapeless non-white.
What could you possible do to satisfy a white man?
Your hole is probably too small for him and your children will be infected with your darkness.

If I get this far I couldn't care less about nipple color

I'm white with blue eyes but idk about ldrs

I am white with blue eyes and I prefer girls with pink nipples.

How come she is your "gf"? Not real?

Were you surprised when you first saw her naked, as in disappointed?

OP please, I am really desperate for sex. I just am out of a year long relationship with a qt Asian so I can't be THAT ugly! And I have all the features you love.

Why are you ignoring me you fucking bitch?! Fucking agree to talk to me in private you whore you know you want it!!

the status of our relationship is ambiguous and honestly frustrating.

and I wasn't surprised or disappointed, in fact I think her body is really beautiful so I was quite happy.

finally, someone who gets the simple concept of tits or gtfo

I assume you're gonna get banned for posting pics of yourself, but you should definitely email me: [email protected]

or do you have discord? I want to talk to you

No, it's just another Jow Forums case of a guy who has a girlfriend who doesn't know she is his girlfriend.

Basically he's orbiting her, has maybe asked her out a few times and been rejected, and so thinks he is entitled to her cunt and her undying devotion to him.

How old are you? What country are you from?

In the US currently? If you're willing to be stuck in TN I'd fly your Iranian ass out right now

See that is what I'm worried about! I agree I do not like the dark look being part west or south Asian. Black people have a nice overall complexion, it doesn't look as gross.

I guess but it's not most people's preference as user: has said, even among poo men. And there are a million better looking girls out there. You could find a girl from any race who has a big butt, and pretty much the only defining feature about black girls (our hair and skin) is almost universally considered ugly and masculine.

I find black men very unattractive is why I don't date them. Pretty much every other race of men is ok as long as they aren't too dark, but obviously white is the top choice.

African. South Asians more commonly have white facial aesthetics though.

looks good, I'd fuck you any day of the week, your body is fine the way it is

ok so #1 i want to lick your asshole #2 i want to suck your small titties and #3 i want to lick your bagina

>pudgy face and scraggly "beard" trying to look handsome
laffin hard at you bud. Reported

Attached: biglaughpepe.jpg (258x360, 39K)

>I find black men very unattractive
Go find a good non-black man then. Sure as hell not going to find one here. Also stop being a self hating black.

Would you still be willing to wear a hijab?
My fetish is really degrading raceplay

>South Asians more commonly have white facial aesthetics though
Yes but no one is into poo coloured white features (actual white people are an obvious alternative), where as a connoisseur of the darker flesh can appreciate the niggerer features of a black girl.

do you have a big pussy mound?

that picture is a year old ive lost weight and im fit now. i still look better then you at my worst scrub boy

It's funny because I'm at the absolute opposite end of the spectrum than you, I am a ghostly pale blond guy with blue eyes, and I actually find dark girls super hot.

Like I proper like black nipples, Indian girls and occasionally even African girls. I love it, I'd lick and suck those dark nipples all day, and the thought of your dark brown cunt and asshole drives me wild.

Oppsites attract, user, remember that. You find light beautiful because you are dark, I am the opposite.

OP, are you still here? Post discord pls

Ebony, we all know it's you.
How have you been here this long and not found a white rod to impale yourself upon? Are you even trying?

no one cares about nipple color. You have a cute petite body and you'll have no problems

Mate you're an ugly bastard just fuck off you boring cunt.

What are the chances you're in Michigan?

Most likely she is crazy. Because its not hard to find someone to fuck you as a female. Or she wants the "right" one.

Brown nips sink ships.

This

All I care about is the ability to be balls deep

how the fuck are your legs this short?

Because she's an attention whore
Plain and simple

She is a short woman. Duh

tiny tits but still saggy? WHAT IS GOING ON

Attached: 1510558070725.jpg (640x779, 85K)

The only chance you have is to try to make up for your undesirable features by acting as white as possible. The only black girl I've ever seen that I would maybe consider dating acted extremely feminine and completely embraced white culture. You don't have a very good chance, but it's worth a shot.

like nigga she got dwarf legs. ho lee shit, she's basically a fantasy goblin

Sure thing kid. I definitely believe you. However I have to ask: why are you so pathetic that you feel the need to post your ugly mug on Jow Forums (of all places) to try and impress a saggy-breasted brown cunt? Surely if you were as great as you say you wouldn't need to stoop to such lows

Attached: Heh.png (673x708, 280K)

>austrash

opinion discarded

why did this stupid cunt stop responding?

>whore makes thread
>shitload of thirsty virgins come and post about her looking good and would date her
B-but me wimmins can be robots too!

I didn't come here to do that...and I have tried before. Don't have a good reason to do so.

I...think so?

you look good user, other guy is just COPEing hard

That's cool, I mean i think there's definitely truth to that (and explains why a lot of black guys will give their left nut to be with a girl who's one shade lighter than them)

It's because I want the "right" one. I just came here to talk y'all.

Ignore this fool.
You're slave blood runs too thick for you to ever truly compete in white society.
Play to your strengths and accentuate your animalistic features.
Act like a nympho jungle slut and lock down the financial security that comes with dating a cashed up white introvert.

if you're so insecure why not just lighten them

Ok give me some contact info so you can show me

>I have tried before
Not that hard you lazy shit.
>Don't have a good reason to do so.
No one wants to be around a self hating person.