Sits in room all day everyday

>sits in room all day everyday
>wonders why he's a lonely virgin

Attached: 1524652837094.png (344x418, 283K)

ree this doesnt echo my established and cemented beliefs get out right now

>confusing symptom with cause
lol

>>sits in room all day everyday
>>wonders why it had to be this way
ftfy

was literally about to say exactly this, op confirmed brainlet

Attached: 1513303932215.png (400x400, 12K)

Found the tards

Attached: 1514166674978.png (645x729, 45K)

This thread is going really well so far, keep it up guys!

>Found the tards
so u found urself haha lol

>Tards
"Hurr so u found urself uh durrr"
Yea, cause I'm multiple people that happen to be retarded. Ok Retard.

Attached: 1514575797418.jpg (645x729, 81K)

ur cringey

>just go outside bro
Already tried. No one wants to be around me.

>What's wrong with these guys? Like just get a hobby! Just go outside bro! Haha!

figure out why, fix urself, done

Why would random people that don't fucking know you suddenly want to be around you? No one is that interesting.

>figure out why, fix urself

damn, why didn't we think of that? so easy

Attached: 987c0cf6f0052a1763e93132dfc24d52872ded4b3890229ac3629dbbc9690390.jpg (867x1193, 89K)

No one except Chad

I'm unattractive. My genetic quality is low.

>he thinks that vitamin D deficiency is a meme
it's not and it's a big part of the reason why you're so depressed all the time

>Bullies us in school until we develop mental illness
>wonders why we sit in room all day everyday

Attached: hijak.png (1152x1092, 116K)

you pluralized it because u are a tard
absolutely check't and rekt my dude

If I left where would I go?

Well either keep trying like everyone else or don't bitch about it

Sitting in your room all day doing what you enjoy is objectively better than wasting your time and money trying to impress somebody so you maybe have a chance at putting your meat stick into their hole.

Attached: 1416103658162.jpg (393x317, 26K)

You can go literally anywhere.

Anywhere isn't a place

If you realize you have a mental illness you have no excuse to not try and fix it or at least keep trying to fix it. Everything is a mental illness now, anyway. Pretend to stop being your shitty self long enough and eventually you'll turn into the person you're pretending to be. It's not that fucking hard. If you don't want to be sitting on your ass scraping tendy crumbs out of your mechanical keyboards then go fucking so something about it.

I have 0 sympathy for people that cry about issues with their "mental health" when there's a 90% chance that whatever is wrong with you can basically be boiled down to you being a fucking pussy. Man up of piss off.

Go to the mall like all of the kids that weren't complete virgin losers did. Easy place to meet new people.

>I have 0 sympathy for people that cry about issues with their "mental health" when there's a 90% chance that whatever is wrong with you can basically be boiled down to you being a fucking pussy. Man up of piss off.
We got a real internet tough guy here folks. Better back off.

Ad hominem all you want, but if you're one of these people, you know I'm right

Regardless of people being aware of their mental health issues or not, being abrasive and rude about it is probably the worst thing you can do. They'll just dig deeper into their hole.

You can only gently give someone shoves in the right direction before you just have to kick em off the edge. If they refuse to help themselves after a certain point, then fuck them. They're a lost cause.

A mall?
I don't think anyone still goes to those things

m8 you've done fuck all, you're just getting angry about nothing to no end

i became a reclusive hermit in my mid twenties after 3 of my good friends died in 2 consecutive years. one suicide, one OD, one natural causes.

my life was derailed so many times i'm surprised i'm not in jail or dead right now.
being a virgin is on the extreme bottom of the totem pole.

>posts on r9k
>believes he is successful or has life figured out

Attached: bizjack2.png (808x805, 516K)

jokes on you i go outside and have normie hobbies but im still a massive virgin
i'm even decently Jow Forums

>go outside
>its boring and unfulfilling

It's fucking infuriating to know that I'm literally no better or worse than any of these faggots, but they refuse to help themselves. It's out there. Go find help, or stop bitching. Complaining does nothing but exasperate the problems because you go fishing for matching opinions. The world is what you make it, and if you don't want to make your world a giant pile of shit, only you can do something about it.

Nobody has life figured out. There's just people that keep trying and those that puss out and complain when they're left behind.