/britfeel/

crona should put some 9v batteries in his microwave edition

Attached: britfeelm1.jpg (1477x1077, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1136777/a5bbbe3948/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGG5OhEcpOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p4c_ubZ2ZPI
youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo
youtube.com/watch?v=W-hrBhA4XkM
youtube.com/watch?v=KIeItL9J0ig
youtube.com/watch?v=LWuvgx7pg_k
youtube.com/watch?v=rac9Hu62qu8
youtube.com/watch?v=cfKSU1-eiBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's to another thread filled with happiness and good times!

Attached: 87d959a7eee7839cdc7e9a903bce6b65502d09d7.png (657x527, 44K)

Sometimes I wish I could have big breasts

Attached: IMG_0887.jpg (1235x1599, 116K)

Gold bait

i remember that picture from fucking years ago, got some strange nostalgia feels there

I would lick and suck my own nipples all fucking day

Is just display them with nice shirts and feel them bounce as I walked

Attached: IMG_5635.jpg (1080x1920, 840K)

e-hentai.org/g/1136777/a5bbbe3948/
tfw this will never be me

I'll make sure when I have breasts I'll always dress modestly, like a lady should!

I don't want to be a full woman, just the breasts

Attached: IMG_1867.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

STOP SHITTING UP MY THREAD WITH TRANNY SHIT OR ILL DELETE IT I FUCKING SWEAR

Attached: pepyawning.png (900x900, 573K)

It's May.

Unless I'm a complete pussy I'm 100% certain I will kill myself by the end of this month.

No more attention seeking, no more wasting my parents', doctors' and friends' time.

I just want need to make sure I don't leave any hassle for them. I've saved up 1300 pounds already, should be enough to cover my funeral.

The drugs are here, all I need to go is go pick up a needle from the homeless shelter. 2 grams of heroin should do the trick.

Please delete it lmao, show these tranny loving cunts a less

DRugs are a bad choice, you have too high a likelihood of leaving yourself alive but brain damaged
And it's a slow death too, not a very pleasant one, something more definitive like jumping off a building would be better

Instead of putting your family through that...

Why not use those 1300 pounds to buy a one way ticket to some asian or african(apparently like that other lad mentioned in the other thread) spend it all on hookers and alcohol.

And if you still wanna kill yourself. Do it there. They'll never give a shit to identify your body and send it home.

Hey lad I appreciate the advice, this is why I'm here - everywhere else people try to talk you out of it because they have no fucking clue what it's like having a life so shit that you wanna kill yourself. Still, 2 grams isn't likely to make me a vegetable, there's no way I will survive that. But either way I will be jumping into a river afterwards so that my body won't be found.

He could volenteer or get a job teaching in Africa (or with a mission) and live a very nice life
In Asia too

I guess that's a better solution, still drugs are too unpredictable and take too long, there is always a risk
At least being an American it's easy for us to get a gun if we want one

I already have a girlfriend and I've been drinking daily for the last two weeks, as well as taking opiates. There's honestly nothing out there that sounds remotely appealing. I like opiates because they distract me from my pains, I just want the pain to stop, that's all.

I've been try to suicide for the last 3 years and I can never do it. Survival instincts kick in every time, but this time, I will get so fucking smashed they won't stand a chance.

I Want to go and see the isle of man tt with the lads

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

I've had a friend who wanted to kill himself about 3 weeks ago.

He was a sysadmin. He had a lot of money saved up but he was depressed, said he'd give it charity and then fuck off this planet.

Told him to take a 2 week long vacation visiting asian countries. He didn't even do the sex tourism shit he just visited Japan and South Korea and left there feeling amazing. He even went for the one way ticket and then came back, got his job back too.

Where in the uk are you lads from anyways? Ive always wondered

newburgh lad

Attached: 113623284.jpg (1024x575, 53K)

Still risky
You need something where your body has no time to react and it's basically over super quick
I'd still go for jumping off a building (maybe while high to make it easier) or slitting your wrists very deep while the heroin kills the pain
Honestly better to go out like a Sicilian mafioso or Italian Cardinal in a warm bath with your wrists wide open, maybe some nice spirits and music too

It's not for the sex but rather the experience.

One way ticket to Vietnam or Thailand. Throw your passport in the first river you see. Go to the country side and survive for a month.

The struggle of finding a place to stay, finding food that you like eating, means of transport, shit to do everyday, being disconnected from the internet...

All of these things will completely change your outlook on life. And if it's too much or you find it boring just off yourself.

Same county lad
God its good to be north

Multiple strategies at once... that is what I had in mind desu,

I know what you mean and part of me is still thinking about what I should do before I kill myself... shoot up a school, livestream it on Jow Forums... I dunno, but in reality I don't care either way. Hookers and blow might distract me for a few hours but it's not going to make me want to live.

PLus think about it
The heroin won't kill you right away and do you really want to die in the dark drowning in some river?
At least you can die in the sunshine or in a place of comfort, the majority of old people never have either luxury

people don't try to emphasize with suicidal people and put in a ton of effort to dissuade them because they remind them of their own mortality

Shooting other people is a bit grim, do you really want to kill people?
You could at least live stream it

This isn't about hookers and blow.
It's about throwing yourself in a situation where your only objective is survival. You forget about your pains and other things that bother you.

Who knows, you might even find someone. The idea is that you're all inning basically.

You spend about 500-600 quid getting there, you throw your passport out and go to the countryside.

You don't speak the language and you need to find a place to sleep, without getting robbed of the 600-700 quid you might have on you. You can't really get a hotel because you're in the countryside so you'll have to figure something out.

And if it's all too hard and you're scared and suddenly you find an appreciation for life, you can find a way to make it to the embassy.

If not you can use that money to have a glorious harem which ends up with you overdosing on fuck knows what.

I stayed in the last thread for ages thinking i was alone

love I'm Alan Partridge, most have seen it about 1000 times. I feel like it's my future.

you watched knowing me knowing you?

go to sleep user you're tired.

Attached: cd864dc7e0fa7c682a67d2c7266e0d3adca8276f.png (692x602, 395K)

>tfw cooking in prison became a real show

youtube.com/watch?v=iGG5OhEcpOQ
this too

peeing or pooing which do you prefer?
lids

Attached: takingapu.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

peeing. i often let off a slight moan when i start pissing

But who will rep'y to tthhhe lads

Attached: 07ypwFg.png (424x426, 18K)

i got them. i'm not going to sleep for a while. i'm pulling all nighters to finish assignments.

Attached: 84689e3cda895d20261131213e2644590dd4f1f3.png (1124x685, 55K)

pooing
definitely pooing

based nightguard making sure the lads have an ear

Attached: 15cxuz3219gy.jpg (577x534, 195K)

Boys I found it.

The ultimate snack.

Scottish oatcakes, tough, salty things. Full of goodness. You get some of these and you slap on a generous slice of cold brie cheese. The two contrast so well, the flavour is so simple but so fucking satisfying.

God help me for I have seen the sins of my past. Only the prophet may limber me now, only now do I have the feast worthy of his notice.

when I worked in morrirons they'd always be getting rid of packs of these for like 9p
good with marg and jam

>you throw your passport out and go to the countryside.
eh good way to get hauled in by the police
Ive been eating a lot of these oriental/Singapore style mixed nuts and other things

Attached: farm-pack-singapore-mix-cocktail-snacks-200g.jpg (800x800, 89K)

>eh good way to get hauled in by the police
>police
>countryside thailand
Mate.

Go Myanmar then

Nighty night post light and don't believe cronas shite
luv u xx no homo bro love

Attached: cosy.jpg (130x100, 3K)

Flapjack are my crack

Yeah seen them all even got both his audiobooks, I'm Alan Partridge will always be my favourite though.

lads i told him i'll stay up because i wanted him to go to bed.
didn't want him to fuck up his sleep schedule too bad.

and i'm gonna go to bed too now. please tell him i'm sorry if you see him

Attached: ace39b201c7029b1d5751ae8afaaf49b23dc3db8.png (655x509, 42K)

>Nighty night post light and don't believe cronas shite
Should be the nightguard motto.

stilll up you are forgiven, night
youtube.com/watch?v=p4c_ubZ2ZPI
make it so

Attached: pietous.jpg (871x526, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo
>oh we could be married

>and then we'd be happy!

Attached: 1522565265824.jpg (1422x1422, 157K)

What happened to engaged user?

FUCKING DUMB MOTHS REEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEERRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (273x184, 4K)

Unironically hope Crona dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-hrBhA4XkM
imagine "becoming" the thing you hate and being so demented you think this will make you happy

Uh oh, getting sad and existential, better take my anti-depressant

I regret causing so much discord. I only did it because I was so desperate for friends

Attached: Crona Anti-Depressant Medication.png (1150x648, 578K)

Rate my meme you wannabe roastie

Attached: trans.png.jpg (632x702, 63K)

duloxetine makes your hair fall out

I tried to warn you even told how to fit in, this was when i pitied you and now i have noting but distain.

Just leave

>I regret causing so much discord. I only did it because I was so desperate for friends

Well you have your "Friends" now on discord, normie. I don't see why you have to spam the thread when you could just talk to them. You don't regret anything either, you fucking love the attention. You spent nearly a year cultivating and manipulating the thread for yourself

Skin head crona

Attached: megafag.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I think it's pretty funny haha, I have it saved

Are you that Philposter guy?

I was so lonely, I'm sorry

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: Trap Starter Pack.jpg (900x900, 319K)

What a lovely clear morning it is here in Shrewsbury, can't wait for the sun to shine directly into my room and heat it up.

Boo woo pity me
Woe is me

>I was so lonely, I'm sorry

But you're not anymore. You're clearly capable of social functioning. You could go find ANY discord server and fit in perfectly fine without exposing us to your cancer. Just fuck off you annoying cunt.

This tbqfh lids

going to do a sleep hope I have a nice dream

Night night laddo, sleep well

Stop trying to force being "Comfy". Everyone knows you're faking it.

Nighty night post light and don't believe cronas shite

Attached: sleepsleps.jpg (244x206, 6K)

Let me turn you and goose into girlyfuckboys

Lads I tried really hard to go to bed at a reasonable hour but I just kept waving weird dreams someone was trying to rape me and I was shit at my job and vidya. Keep compulsively checking if my friend is online to, shit sleep, v uncomfy.

Have you considered consuming large quantities of fermented ethanol before attempting to sleep?

The sun is getting closer to creeping over the trees and into my room! Oh boy I do love a good sunrise.

White noise lid
youtube.com/watch?v=KIeItL9J0ig
youtube.com/watch?v=LWuvgx7pg_k
Start a dream diary too

Was it man on man rape?

Attached: Hmmpepe.jpg (600x577, 64K)

I'm trying to stop boozing quite so much tbqh lad. I went on a mad coke and booze bender last week and I don't want to completely fuck my shit up with alcohol.

It was a man trying to rape me because I was cheeky to him, but he never got me. I was trying to get off this shit hole island and no one would help or call the police just try and get me on the ferry but I kept missing it. Every now and then I'd run into the guy and he'd tell me he was going to get me that night.

youtube.com/watch?v=rac9Hu62qu8

I feel like she's judging me for watching it

The sun is finally hitting my bedroom wall and bringing joy to my morning!

You a bumboy?

Sounds exicting nuffin like abit of the simulated ultra violence.
Try white noise fren

Attached: 3d35a345cb4bbf2d30e086431ed535426f7a94575778b439f8887db96cec44f1.jpg (500x500, 49K)

pfft no feet also why is she wanking the oil
pic is me

Attached: 11311955_1584410865156463_1721622629_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

any osrs lads?

>osrs
wat dat?

been up all night, took a bunch of valium and still couldnt sleep

Crona what are you going to do about your big zeppelin forehead

Morning lads

Anyone finishing work ?

Wear a hat at all times

Jk my forehead actually isn't that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=cfKSU1-eiBk

>it sounds like nightcore but it actually isn't

Don't you close the curtains to sleep? Anyway direct sunlight makes my cold old house feel warmer, the living room is currently 13c right now!

Ever taken melatonin? That stuff used to put me to sleep for 12 hours.

old school runescape m8

benzo's are far stronger than melatonin in all aspects. valium is the same type of drug as xanax

No lad I'm not a bumboy, just struggling to thrive in this big scary world

The suns gone behind an overgrown tree in a neighboring property, why can't people maintain their land? This tree is way too big for the area its growing in.

Crona has a nice forehead.

Attached: a11.jpg (474x262, 50K)

>the filename checks out
Cotswold! I've been so very worried about you. Are you ok?

Attached: Shock.png (297x441, 50K)

>Ebin will never come back and put Crona back in his shadow where he belongs

looking for old school runescape lads still im bored

>look at me
>I'm ebin now

Attached: look at me.jpg (596x586, 26K)